It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

If thats an attempt to show "how easy it is to debunk this" then its a poor poor effort. It looks nothing like it

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
this thread is another illustration that alot of ufo believers have no problem humiliating themselves over and over again. They are being laughed at by the poeple who made this hoax.

The first thing anyone should ask is " where is the raw original footage so we can prove its not been tampered with?" This is not a difficult thing for the alleged cameramen to provide. Its the first port of call for any video claiming something out of the ordinary. Yet it hasnt been provided.

Believers dont ask things like that or dont seem to care. Theyre happy to live in a fantasy world easily fooled by any youtube video that could have been manufactured by anyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thank GEL!

reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Yes that article is funny. The "skeptic" they quoted was me...
Actually, aol news, yahoo news, and other media outlets were linking to my "skeptic" YouTube channel. I'm making headlines...

...and all my videos have links to ATS.

I'm also assuming that when they say it has "taken the internet by storm" they mean ATS as well. I believe we had jumped on debunking or validating this was ahead of everyone else.

Good job ATS. Also another good reason to not delete threads before their time. Now we can watch the media screw up the story and comment on it as usual !!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

That's
a
really
pathetic
attempt.
Sorry, I give you an F.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
THIS IS FAKE AS FAKE CAN BE MADE BY ME

Really? That's what you're going to try and pull? If someone can duplicate something with technology then it's instantly a hoax?

Boy history's about to be re-written if those are the rules.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Nice work cushycrux and andre18!

I must take my hat off to you cushycrux for having the patience... 2hrs rendering!!

And andre18, are you using sound keys to animate?

Has this thread broken any records?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

Thanks for the evidence. CASE CLOSED!

So the kids on this forum can argue about this hoax all they want, but as long as nobody is able to debunk your scientific argument I do trust your explanation.

Job well done sir!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

It seems to me that there are so many people out here that wouldn't know the real thing if it was staring directly at them. Too many self-made experts without a clue here.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

It seems to me that there are so many people out here that wouldn't know a fake thing if it was staring directly at them. Too many self-made non-experts without a clue here.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Greetings all! New member here. Just had to join, been following the event for what seems non stop this week. Cant get out anyways with all this bad weather.

cushycrux - you believe it is a fake yet your video lacks so many other details...roof top lighting levels do not change as they do in the "4th" video.

Interlace vs Progressive - The motion blur of the object in question does not have the "comb" effect due to the vertical movement. The comb effect only effects horizontal movement.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Quartza because: gramer

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Do you understand the process of capturing an event in interlaced or progressive mode on a cam? You are either ignoring the smoking "debunk" gun, or you have no technical understanding of the process.

The member laymansckeptic has shown that it's a hoax. Please address his concerns first and then you can start shouting "there's no debunk" again.

Thank you for your time.

edit on 3-2-2011 by AllIsOne because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Seeing as CSIMON'S original thread has been (controversially) moved to the Hoax forum, leaving him unable to benefit from the further flags/ stars some would argue he is entitled to, could the mods perhaps issue a fixed-point bonus instead?

It seems unfair that an issue he has raised, which led to so much positive ATS collaboration is now ineligible for any forum rewards.

Perhaps if three or four mods were to 'applaud' a token post that he makes in THIS thread, that would be a fair way to give him the justly earned fruits of his efforts?

Apart from that thought, I just want to add that I'm very pleased this has been reopened. I was very annoyed by the readiness of some to label it as a hoax simply because the SUCHAFAIL muppet was associated with the video. Associated by theft / misappropriated 'credit where credit wasn't due', I might add.

Time will tell, but I'm relatively convinced that this was a genuine occurrence. I look forward to seeing any CCTV footage that may come to light. As others have said, the Old City is likely to have at least as many cameras as the Pentagon, so surely we'll see some footage at some point, right?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
Has this thread broken any records?

I doubt it. Some of the hate threads (Greer or Icke) go on a bit longer.

If you have had the patience to follow this monster, I'd hugely appreciate a summary of the high(low?)lights of the thread(a quick U2U maybe?). I just aint got the time to go through it all. Any takers on a summary?

Mods, are we allowed summarising threads when this happens?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Can someone please post a link to the UTAH UFO sighting that has been referred to in this thread a few times. I know the link is in the thread somewhere, but am leaving to work and really wanted to show a worker the UTAH video

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I have asked on several occasions what the conclusion was on the weather cam shot showing an orb/light/globe at the same time and place as the videos. I have seen where other members have asked as well. Why won’t anyone answer the question?

link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

FOX NEWS - Another set of observers also uploaded their mobile phone footage to YouTube on Saturday. They wrote: "Have fun debunking this one."

This is a PERFECT example of how the MSM contorts and distorts the facts in an attempt to cast doubt in the minds of the viewers. The above quote that they state in their article was posted by the witnesses was actually posted by ME!! When I downloaded the original video from eligael, the description was weak so I entered my own, including the statement "Have fun debunking this one". Feel free to confirm this for yourself... www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-2-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

please correct me if I wrong, the smoking gun was that the motion blur did not have any pronounced interlace artifacts?

It does not have them due what I stated before

edit on 3-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Time will tell, but I'm relatively convinced that this was a genuine occurrence. I look forward to seeing any CCTV footage that may come to light. As others have said, the Old City is likely to have at least as many cameras as the Pentagon, so surely we'll see some footage at some point, right?

There is footage but no one wants to talk about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Sorry fellow ATS'ers. In my haste I let my brain stop working... the links and vids are in the OP

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join