It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE01
Fox have covered it:

www.foxnews.com...

You know its funny, still no one in major media has shown the 4th vid...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I Made this with 3ds max -> usa.autodesk.com...

Made a Background Plane with this Picture as Texture (like the other hoaxers did): upload.wikimedia.org...

Then I made The upper dark part of the picture transparent, so the the metaparticles (boubles) can fly in preudo 3d, half back the background, half in front of it. I placed the a light source in front of that background over the temple (not visible) this light is animated to do this two flashes. The "UFO" Ball is just a simple sphere geometry with light material on it. Then I did add some sens flare effects to hide that the originals are not moving, while the camera does. Added Motion blur and film-noise to enhance the realism.

The Boubles are made with an Particle Emiter, emiting metaparticles, for a realistic reflection i made a copy from the background and mapped it three times and used this as virtual environment. The Light source is enlightening the balls in the sky.

Render Time for abour 480 Frames on a 3 Gig Quad. 2 Hours in 720x404 Pixels.

Sumary:
THIS IS FAKE AS FAKE CAN BE MADE BY ME
edit on 3-2-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I believe this sighting is indeed real. We have the craft seen from multiple angles now. This footage should NEVER have been moved to the Hoax area to begin with! You don't move something to HOAX unless you KNOW 100% it's not real. UFO's are REAL just like Chemtrails are REAL. Do the research and you will see for yourself.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Did you make that video cushy? That is awesome, thanks for taking the time. I like how it shows the 'bubbles' reflecting the flashes and making it look 'natural' or as natural as bubbles floating over a city that is in the middle of a UFO sighting can look!
edit on 3-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Classified

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Now that's real! It must be, same location as the others, it's dark so it HAS to be the same night! it's showing the exact same orb, and it even does 2 flashes of lights. The audio HAS to be what the person filming it was hearing at that exact moment too!
edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Claytonius

I think it's because they are having a good laugh about the obvious hoax apparent in the audio portion of this one. It's a crying shame that the MSM needs to delve into something like this and use the opportunity to further the cause of charlatans and dis-info agents. They deliberately choose the video that has been tagged a hoax, so that truly curious people will google it and find that it's a subject of ridicule. Done! Most people will look no further.

But maybe that was the point anyway, huh?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Acidtastic

Isn't that what I just said... but in a slightly more verbose form?

IRM

Still waiting for evidence of a HOAX. But you seem unable to provide it.

Apparently interlaced and progressive footage in the same video are pretty much undeniable evidence of a hoax.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Can you say what about the video/s make you feel that it is absolutely real? Does the video, overall, just seem absolutely real? Is there something in the video in particular that makes you feel that is completely real?

Not trying to question you, just trying to find if maybe you are seeing something others may have looked over in forming their opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

That would be my guess as well, why should they bother discrediting the UFO phenomina when we can do such a good job of it ourselves?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE01
Fox have covered it:

www.foxnews.com...

Well, that does it. Now Fox News has to send reporters over there to Jerusalem to interview
the locals and look for a repeat appearance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dome of the Rock has a lot of history. Wow!
Wiki - Dome of the Rock

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

Exactly! These men (charlatans) are well aware that the majority of the anomalies and incidents they present for consideration are completely bogus. There are really very few sane people out there that believe anything they say. And by that I mean folks who are interested in the ufo phenomena. To me that says that their agenda is not revealing truth, but making sure the deception continues.

Everyday joes who pay no attention to these things will investigate what the MSM has presented and quickly come to the conclusion that it's a waste of their time. After all, if even the MSM could only come up with such a weak example, it HAS to a load of garbage, right? Fox and CNN wouldn't knowingly show them the worst example, surely?!

edit on 2/3/11 by jennybee35 because: dang typos!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You know I never thought of that? The Security cameras yes!

Security cameras are generally pointed towards the ground to watch people...not usually up in the sky to look for UFOs.

Maybe there is some wide angle security cam or just a web cam somewhere though.

I think the big flash emanating from the UFO would be visible at any angle on the security cams.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

Did you make that video cushy? That is awesome, thanks for taking the time. I like how it shows the 'bubbles' reflecting the flashes and making it look 'natural' or as natural as bubbles floating over a city that is in the middle of a UFO sighting!

Moved to my Video...3 Post up or so.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
waaaaiiittt!

apparently people think this is real...LOL
This light thing is just an effect done in a program called after effects. I can tell u all for a fact that this thing is a hoax and i can tell you how!!!

it's so dam simple! when u watch the video

First of all notice how no angles relating to the object change throughout the entire video as the camera turns. Also notice that the refracted lights remain exactly the same to the pixel as the camera moves. Notice that the only thing moving is the the blob, which was made with adobe after affects plug in called CC Mr mercury. Here's one that i made right now.

Finally if thats not enough to convince you, here's a picture taken from wikimedia of Jerusalem at night. Notice everything except the exposure and hight scaling is exactly the same. My conclusion, this is a complete utter hoax.

edit on 3-2-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

link   
This has broken through to the media officially now !!

Fox News.

Link

A glowing orb filmed hovering over the skyline of Jerusalem has left UFO experts dumbfounded. The circular object was seen descending slowly over the holy city's iconic Dome of the Rock before flickering and shooting skyward like a rocket. Similar clips have been seen before and debunked as hoaxes. But this latest sighting has proved more difficult to dismiss -- as it was recorded from four different perspectives. Some UFO enthusiasts believe the videos -- which have taken the Internet by storm -- are final proof that aliens exist, while others say the unidentified object was the Hebrew god Elohim. Adding to the mystery is the fact that flying over the Dome of the Rock landmark -- an ancient Islamic shrine -- is forbidden. Two witnesses at the Armon Hanatziv panoramic lookout near Mount Zion filmed the object at 1am on Saturday. A little after one minute into the clip, the object descends slowly, almost to ground level. The craft hovers there for a short while and then flickers before shooting upwards at an incredible speed. Former Ministry of Defense UFO investigator Nick Pope said: "If these are real, they are some of the most incredible videos ever shot. "If they are not, then this is a very well-planned and coordinated hoax designed to eliminate elements of doubt. "The way it shoots up into the sky suggests it is unmanned, because no living thing could survive those kinds of G-forces. "We know the Israeli army has some very high-tech drones at its disposal. If this is one, it is one of the most advanced pieces of technology created by man." Another set of observers also uploaded their mobile phone footage to YouTube on Saturday. They wrote: "Have fun debunking this one." In their video, the American tourists can be heard saying: "We've seen them in Mississippi like this." Two other clips filmed from different viewpoints were posted online. Skeptics have noted the views come from perspectives that could make nearby objects seem farther away and faster-moving. Others say the whole thing was faked and have prepared several alternative versions of the videos which they say prove they are not real. These include stabilized versions in which the brightness and contrast have been increased, which they claim highlights a major flaw of perspective. Another is motion-tracked, and apparently shows the UFO "bouncing around like crazy" -- which, say the sceptics, shows the makers had trouble inserting it into the scene.

edit on 3-2-2011 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

link   
Hey Mr Mask, is there any way you can edit a mistake in the original post, or ask a moderator to?

In the OP it says that the member "REALUFOCLIPS" posted this video, however that was just a copy of the original. It was actually the member named "Zezba9000" that posted this video. I was having an actual debate with "Zezba9000" about the issue, and "REALUFOCLIPS" was just plagiarizing the work of "Zezba9000" while insulting me.

Also, this video was a reply to the video above...

Just to clarify.
edit on 3-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I can do that....I think his edit time is up!

ETA...I changed it sort of...let me know if it is correct
edit on February 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
waaaaiiittt!

apparently people think this is real...LOL
This light thing is just an effect done in a program called after effects. I can tell u all for a fact that this thing is a hoax and i can tell you how!!!

it's so dam simple! when u watch the video

First of all notice how no angles relating to the object change throughout the entire video as the camera turns. Also notice that the refracted lights remain exactly the same to the pixel as the camera moves. Notice that the only thing moving is the the blob, which was made with adobe after affects plug in called CC Mr mercury. Here's one that i made right now.

Finally if thats not enough to convince you, here's a picture taken from wikimedia of Jerusalem at night. Notice everything except the exposure and hight scaling is exactly the same. My conclusion, this is a complete utter hoax.

edit on 3-2-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

I am not impressed, a few college courses might improve your ability.

I give you a D- for creativity
and a C for realism.

but you gave it a shot.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

Again you do not come off as a skilled CGI artist. I was hoping for something better, but this is all you can provide it is something any 8 year old will do.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks GEL!

reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Yes that article is funny. The "skeptic" they quoted was me...
Actually, aol news, yahoo news, and other media outlets were linking to my "skeptic" YouTube channel. I'm making headlines...

...and all my videos have links to ATS.
edit on 3-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join