It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I thought the topic was UFOs caught on tape over Jerusalem?
This one is 720p.
Go full screen and check it out.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
My question...
Have all the videos been for sure proven hoaxes? I'm honestly asking, I just don't have time to read every thread here!

***Are there any videos that could be authentic, like if you were to look at them totally independent of the rest?***

I still say the crappy picture hoax video is really weird alongside the more authentic looking videos. I mean it seems like something you'd totally see the government putting out in a rush job effort to discredit, you know? Either way, I think it's a different hoaxer than the other one.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The topic title is "UFO over Jerusalem". UFO not UFOs.

The topic is about the videos displayed in the first post... The video you posted has no relation to the UFO being discussed, or the videos being discussed.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
BELIEVING it is a Hoax is just as bad as believing its a UFO.

Coming to the conclusion this event is a YouTube hoax does not require belief, it requires basic discernment.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Re-uploaded my official "Part three" to my "Debuking Clip 4 of the Jerusalem UFO Hoax". This makes my clip4-debunk a trilogy. Lost some funny comments and a couple hits replacing the vid, but clarity is what is important here.

Keep in my mind this video is a bit more technical and not made for people with a loose grasp on logic or science.

Here is the video with clearer audio (the older one was removed).

WARNING: The F word is used three times due to the intense subject matter being discussed. It was impossible to keep scientific accuracy without using the F word three times.

Part 3 Mr Mask Debunks clip 4

Here are the other parts in case you like my work (for completeness)

Part 1 Mr Mask Debunks clip 4

Part 2 Mr Mask Debunks clip 4

Hope this sinks in...the same logic leads you easily to matching all background in all clips to popular static images found easily online.

edit on 9-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
...because I know the so called experts who rushed to debunk the videos are actually professional internet buffoons...

And what would you call the "wild eyed true believers" who accept poor evidence, and continue to believe proven hoaxes to be real?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well an NGO from Thailand is missing a comment to you - but it probably was posted under the wrong account anyway!

:p

-m0r

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Again, is there even just ONE video that hasn't been debunked? Maybe there isn't!!! I don't know!!!

Unfortunately, though, because these are the only places people have fully investigated the issue, it is hard to know what to trust and what not to trust. Since I don't get video editing. I can only take people's "debunking" with a grain of salt. I have also seen videos on the web debunking the debunkers...so I really have to just go back to the original videos, you know.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Do want to add in the interview where Michael Cohen talks about talking to witness, he does say more than 1 video is a fraud..or that at least 1 video had been re-edited and re-released to look like a hoax.

Again, I find all this to be far-fetched - that Michael Cohen talked to the guy, I mean - so I don't trust his take, either.

Just wanted to add that to the plate here.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

The guy is Ben Rich.
More info at the link below.
Apparently, they are here.
The red lights above the Jerusalem UFO video at night is typical for the Greys.
They travel around in groups over Mexico also.
Dr. Ben Rich - Act of God for Disclosure

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And actually this is something I noticed on my own...I've been searching latest YouTube UFO uploads:

apparitionsourlady.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Is it also typical for the Greys to use popular images from google image search as backgrounds?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4346a10df03a.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 9-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hootlj
And actually this is something I noticed on my own...I've been searching latest YouTube UFO uploads:

apparitionsourlady.blogspot.com...

Spooky!!!?!!

The fact that the page you linked to is missing must be some sort of consrpiwasee or somethink! Eh?

-m0r

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ha, actually that's really odd. It was literally JUST there. The site is there, but the blog post I can't find anymore...

Post isn't there anymore! No joke I could read it when I posted it...

Web cam videos from Jerusalem still not working guys...

Post by the way was about a YouTube UFO cover up where UFO uploads with just black backrounds and text being uploaded a ton to prevent new uploads from showing up...like "disclosure" files.
edit on 9-2-2011 by hootlj because: adding what post was about

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That post by the way was going around on Twitter until now...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It was literally JUST there]

I think by definition the literal element means that it was literally not there.

However on ATS there is already a thread about black videos from YouTube, funnily enough all uploaded at the same time from accounts all joining YouTube within minutes of each other, and from other sites too, available HERE!!

Failing that you could just look directly here on ATS.

Either way: Sceptics get literally : 1, Believers getting it : 0

-m0r

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I don't know what else to tell you.
They can't all be hoaxes.

-------------------------
I guess we can agree to disagree.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

That post by the way was going around on Twitter until now...

So, let me get this right.

You joined today just to come to this thread and spread that link eh?

Funny how almost 100 percent of all new members joining the the last few days in this thread, all seem to rush here first and ignore the rest of the boards.

Weird.

Must be a famous topic.

MM

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Mr Mask

I don't know what else to tell you.
They can't all be hoaxes.

-------------------------
I guess we can agree to disagree.

I agree, because if they were then I'd have to tell you that all believers would have to be idiots - and we know that's not true*

-m0r

*Mentally illness should not be mocked!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You know what's wrong with people? They just want to argue and be right about stuff. The point of these boards I thought was to share new information so that it can be used by us all. If you think the case is dead, why are you still here? Just to feel "right" about something?

Clearly the post was deleted. I'm guessing by author. that's weird, I'm not saying it was taken down on purpose because of a conspiracy. It's still weird, though. I'm not inferring anything.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join