It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

ok it was pretty dumb to say that, I'll shut up now. But I still believe (hope) it's real.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ReachForTheHalo

Thats ok she/he believes its a hoax, and its just the same.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
BELIEVING it is a Hoax is just as bad as believing its a UFO.

No.. just no.... Believing it is real without having proof that it is real, is a joke, and it sets you up to be made a fool. Believing it may be fake from the start and waiting for proof that it is real is called logical.

I noticed you believed it was a hoax prematurely.

No, it was debated for a week before finally being confirmed to be FAKE. You can't ignore the CGI artifacts and the fakeness of it all. But it seems you have...

What about your belief compells you to set judgment and logic aside.

I should be asking YOU that...

Why did you set logic aside and believe a stupid set of YouTube videos before even having evidence they are real?

I believe it is fake and a hoax because I did several of my own scientific tests and analysis and measurements and even found a damning flaw in the production of the video in the process, and that lead me to the logical conclusion that it is not real...

What did you do? Nothing...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Many fo you BELIEVED it was a HOAX without even investigating.

No, I started to believe it was a hoax after doing scientific measurements and analysis on the video.

Thats why you are on ATS and not out in the field doing research.

You don't need to go out on the field to find evidence of digital manipulation on a video.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Detectives and professional investigators would never do what you do. Believing in the final result before you gathered all the facts is just plain lazy, silly, and inaccurate.

More than not your likely to be wrong more than correct if you BELIEVE something before you have all the facts.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
One thing you all keep saying, is that no one has come forth. We have to remember that we are dealing with teenagers. I'm not so sure that if i was on the hill at 1:00 am and I wasn't meant to be(when i was a teenager), that i would be forth coming in telling people i was there. Maybe there will be repercussions if they do?

I would be scared if i had real ufo footage.

If i was a kid smoking pot on top of a hill where i'm not meant to be, I wouldn't tell.

If i was engaging if dubious sexual or criminal actions, I wouldn't want people to know i was there.

In that thinking as well to make money off the video, you would have to come forward, and if my thinking is right, they wouldn't want to do that.

That makes YT the perfect place to upload let everyone see, without repercussions.

Eligael, aka the first person to upload video 1, is 42, the one seen filming with the cellphone is 35. Yuli the chick in video 4 is 22, the only kid is michael (aka piss boy) hes 16. Honestly man

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

And you have never talked to them. You do everything on a computer, and consider that all thats needed.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Paradigm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReachForTheHalo

yeah but that could just be people looking for absolutely anything that seems off. Like I said before, people would be able to debunk any video that exists even if it's real. If I gave those people the video of my first birthday... they would be able to debunk it...

Honestly, what do YOU think the so called "real phds experts" are going to do? Their just going to look at it and say "yea its real"?

Does this ever cross your mind? Their going to scrutinize every single pixel, waveform and angle possible. If US montley crew of amateurs found these discrepancies , wth you think they're going to find
edit on 9-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

reply to post by DeboWilliams

And you have never talked to them. You do everything on a computer, and consider that all thats needed.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Paradigm2012 because: (no reason given)

Whats that got to do with anything? what does not talking to them have to do with finding out the facts. Go to eligaels facebook page and see for yourself "February 27, 1968". What, you going to say he's lying on his facebook? so that means he's clearly capable of telling lyings right?

You sir have no point because either arguement you provide shoots yourself in the foot. I'd quit while I was ahead before I made a fool of myself, if I was you, even though it might be to late for that already

edit on 9-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Detectives and professional investigators would never do what you do. Believing in the final result before you gathered all the facts is just plain lazy, silly, and inaccurate.

More than not your likely to be wrong more than correct if you BELIEVE something before you have all the facts.

You don't know what the heck you are talking about... I suggest you stop making up B.S. because it is getting really annoying.

When image and photo analysis experts and investigators try to determine if a video is fake or not, the first thing they do is study the images and videos, and look for clues, FACTS, about the video. When they find clues and FACTS that point to the video or image being CGI, that ends the investigation. They believe their final result based on FACTS about the video and image itself...

That is what I did... I first studied the videos, I found evidence of CGI... now I don't need to go anywhere. I don't need to travel to Jerusalem, or leave my armchair. It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Yeah a video image analyst looking for CGI artifacts seriously needs to stay away from his computer and go out on the field....

That is the most idiotic thing anyone could say.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

...and what are you doing??? You are the user "theUFOcentral" on YouTube.. you obviously have something invested in this... all you have done is spammed messages on the uploaders videos. You have not done any analysis on the videos, you haven't left your computer... all you have done is denied everything that REAL RESEARCHERS have been finding in the video....

The first step is to analyze the video... that is done at your computer. When you find clues and evidence within the videos that they are fake, you don't need to do any more investigation. Simple as that....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Eligael, aka the first person to upload video 1, is 42, the one seen filming with the cellphone is 35. Yuli the chick in video 4 is 22, the only kid is michael (aka piss boy) hes 16. Honestly man

Well that makes it more dubious. What is a 42 year old man a 22 year old woman and a 16 year old kid, doing on a hill at 1:00a.m. in the morning?

Maybe they are lying to protect themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Well that makes it more dubious. What is a 42 year old man a 22 year old woman and a 16 year old kid, doing on a hill at 1:00a.m. in the morning?

Maybe they are lying to protect themselves.

They wasnt at the same location. 42 year old man and a 35 year old man was at 1 location, 22 yr old girl, 16 yr old boy and 2 other 20ish boys was together.

Whats sketchy about that

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well debo was telling me i was wrong. Then that means my original statement stands the group of teenagers don't want to be found out come forth, cause they weren't meant to be there, and the man and man are having an affair or something like that , and they don't want to come forth.

Its plausible.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Slipdig1 because: wrote wrong thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Debo you have just made very hypocritical statements, I hope that you realise this. In my original statement, i was just talking about the kids.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Well debo was telling me i was wrong. Then that means my original statement stands the group of teenagers don't want to be found out come forth, cause they weren't meant to be there, and the man and man are having an affair or something like that , and they don't want to come forth.

Its plausible.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Slipdig1 because: wrote wrong thing.

Wow
gay affairs is your theory. This thread is now

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
bling bling bling (show introduction jingle)

"ITS $1000 CASH TIME!!!! with PEZZZZZAHHHH, AH ...AH... Ah ah" (in monster voice tone)

"TONIGHT, will the moderators pull the plug on ATS? We talk to industry insiders and experts on the ongoing war over the Jerouslam UFO videos."

queue pimpled faced so called expert: "This UFO hoax is simply the best one in existance", slide transition, next expert " The opinion in the industry is pretty much unanomous, we have finally found the real deal"

MONSTER announcer: " We go deep inside ATS to show the great people behind the legend that won the war"

[slide transition]

Queue next expert: " Yeah, we pretty much won it before we got to double digits (page), these posers didnt stand a chance"

MONSTER anouncer: " and the $1000 CHALLENGE...ENGE....ENGE.... engh..., COLD HARD CASH.. CASH ..cash... [fade]

"all this, .................... afterthebreak"

queue advertisment.

im just going to go brew a cup of tea and settle in for a 4 hour session. Tonights show is going to be a ripper!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a message to Mr Mask; I can sympathise with you over the lack of responsiveness. I think you have done some great work. And easy to understand too. My proofs a pretty headstrong and dont go down well with the majority of viewers.

Keep up the good work

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join