It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbleEndangered
Are there Eyewitness's on the ground reporting this to back up these 4 Videos?

There have been none.

Which is the best evidence (in addition to the video tiling) that this is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Wanted to Add:

The Small Scale Laser Propelled craft Experiment Video I posted had a Flicker effect and the Plasma effect that were present in most of the videos.

Plasma like that is a bit tricky to pull off in 3D Max or Maya with Particles Revolving around a sphere with a gravity modifier warp applied. Not impossible.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Are there Eyewitness's on the ground reporting this to back up these 4 Videos?

There have been none.

Which is the best evidence (in addition to the video tiling) that this is a hoax.

I agree!

Wow, the 1st time I was actually excited about something Black Ops, High-Tech or Extra-Terrestrial since the Norway Spiral and get let down like this.

Thanx for all the extensive research you guys are doing!
edit on 9-2-2011 by AbleEndangered because: forgot to add, I agree

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I assure you that the scene in video 4 could be replicated (or better) with the equipment at my disposal and a high-res digital photo.

Is the image MM presents as "actual" photo used by the alleged hoaxers of high enough resolution to make video 4?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Damn that 3rd video just ruined everything didn't it? I believe this all to be real. Who would even think up something like this or would even bother? People just refuse to accept it. I bet if I filmed a butterfly flying along with the mountains outside my house in the background on my phone... someone would be able to debunk something... even it is 100% real.
edit on 9-2-2011 by ReachForTheHalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReachForTheHalo
Damn that 3rd video just ruined everything didn't it? I believe this all to be real. Who would even think up something like this or would even bother? People just refuse to accept it. I bet if I filmed a butterfly flying along with the mountains outside my house in the background on my phone... someone would be able to debunk something... even it is 100% real.
edit on 9-2-2011 by ReachForTheHalo because: (no reason given)

Never underestimate the human imagination. Who'd ever think of all the technology we have in this world, honestly. Internet without wires? wth

Anyways theres nothing complex about this scenario, nothing that really stands out except the hoax being improved upon in design, IE people have complained for YEARS about never having collaborating video. But in all, all we have yet once agian, is low quality video of a orb of light in the middle of the night.

For some reason,it's much more easy for people to believe that a UFO would appear in the middle of the night, and have lights attached to their craft. Honestly, what purpose does a blinking light serve on a alien craft? And if the alien is trying to be covert by visiting mainly at night, why have these? They scream "HEY, LOOK AT ME, I'M TRYING TO SNEAK AT NIGHT BUT I GLOW IN THE DARK! I BET YOU CANT SEE ME!".

I guess it just makes too much sense NOT to have any lights on their crafts while their sneaking, so they do the opposite. Just like all the evidence provided in this thread just makes too much sense, so people chose to do the opposite and ignore it. Hey look, something in common with the aliens already, lack of common sense!
edit on 9-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ReachForTheHalo

You are obviously new to UFOlogy... People make hoaxes all the time for various reasons. Some people like to prove how gullible others are. Others just like to show off their CGI skills. Some people just do it for laughs. Some do it for profit. Some for attention. Some just like to see people react to it.

Some people will believe anything. It could be really bad CGI or just a wheel hubcap hanging from a string with a sky background and people will swear up and down that it is a real UFO. Even after large amounts of very highly skilled and sharp eyed people point out that it is not a UFO, there will still be believers.

Why do you believe the Jerusalem UFO to be real? Because it was filmed from 2 different views? Because you don't know how to spot fake UFOs?

edit on 9-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: typos.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I really get the kicks out of some of the comments on youtube / news sites on ufo videos, where youll have a clearly fake video, but youll see some people swears up and down that they seen that exact one!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Well if it's aliens they might not give a damn if we see them or not so they'll leave their lights on if they wanna. Of course it could all just be fake but it just seems too perfect. No one has offically proved them fake (excluding the american redneck audio vid). That 4th vid just looks way too legit... there's nothing wrong with it and that guy who says it's a stretched pic doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

I know, me too! There is not one UFO video were someone doesn't say, "I saw that same thing in 1985 so I know its real!", or something like, "this just can't be fake! it would of taken zillions of years and zillions of dollars to make!", or "you can't prove it's fake!"...

I don't see why people's default position is to "believe" when they see a random video on YouTube. It required NO PROOF to believe it... but it will take massive amounts of proof to make them not believe it... How do you believe something you can't prove is real? It's just mind boggling.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by DeboWilliams

I know, me too! There is not one UFO video were someone doesn't say, "I saw that same thing in 1985 so I know its real!", or something like, "this just can't be fake! it would of taken zillions of years and zillions of dollars to make!", or "you can't prove it's fake!"...

I don't see why people's default position is to "believe" when they see a random video on YouTube. It required NO PROOF to believe it... but it will take massive amounts of proof to make them not believe it... How do you believe something you can't prove is real? It's just mind boggling.

One word comes to mind. Religion

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ReachForTheHalo

Actually video 1 was proven to have CGI artifacts on it.. Video 4 was shown to have fake camera shake, and the lights are identical to CGI light effects.

Video 4 is not perfect by any means... only inexperienced people think it is real because they just see a bunch of lights and sounds, nothing else.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

yeah but that could just be people looking for absolutely anything that seems off. Like I said before, people would be able to debunk any video that exists even if it's real. If I gave those people the video of my first birthday... they would be able to debunk it...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
One thing you all keep saying, is that no one has come forth. We have to remember that we are dealing with teenagers. I'm not so sure that if i was on the hill at 1:00 am and I wasn't meant to be(when i was a teenager), that i would be forth coming in telling people i was there. Maybe there will be repercussions if they do?

I would be scared if i had real ufo footage.

If i was a kid smoking pot on top of a hill where i'm not meant to be, I wouldn't tell.

If i was engaging if dubious sexual or criminal actions, I wouldn't want people to know i was there.

In that thinking as well to make money off the video, you would have to come forward, and if my thinking is right, they wouldn't want to do that.

That makes YT the perfect place to upload let everyone see, without repercussions.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
GOP good work on the flashes good points for the debunkers side. I made it even better by not watching your vid. but hey.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Are you saying that all teenagers are alcoholic, drug taking, sex maniacs who would rather not be found out as such even though they could hold genuine evidence of mankind's biggest ever scientific and spiritual breakthrough?

...you might be right with that one I suppose...

-m0r

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

yeah but that could just be people looking for absolutely anything that seems off.

It could also be sane people looking to verify the video before blindly believing it to be real. Something some people lack the ability or will power to do.

It could also be experienced people seeing it with more knowledge and experience and trying to help others see it too. Like a doctor checking your vitals and recognizing a problem that you didn't see or couldn't recognize. Or a car mechanic showing you a problem with your car you didn't notice.

Like I said before, people would be able to debunk any video that exists even if it's real. If I gave those people the video of my first birthday... they would be able to debunk it...

Your argument is a called a cop-out. You have created and accepted an illogical argument that allows you to ignore any and all flaws, and brush them off as non-existent and or not important simply because people were and are able to find them.

That is like telling an aircraft mechanic that the fuel dripping from the wing of a 747 is not important because he is just looking for things that seem off...... Anyone will be able to find something wrong with a 747 if they tried..... so that means those things are not important, we can ignore them...

It's very very very very very very very dumb.
edit on 9-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
BELIEVING it is a Hoax is just as bad as believing its a UFO.

I noticed you believed it was a hoax prematurely.

What about your belief compells you to set judgment and logic aside.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Since there is so much quality evidence for real UFOs. This one hoax does nothing to detract from the obvious clear data you have available to read.

You see I waited until all investigation was finished to come to my conclusion.

Many fo you BELIEVED it was a HOAX without even investigating.

Thats why you are on ATS and not out in the field doing research.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Similar to the Turkey Footage. Now that it has been proven that the Turkey UFO footage is authentic, what happened to the debunkabelievers who claimed it was a hoax the day it was put online.

Now that the Turkey UFO footage is proven authentic you can see how "BELIEVING" that something is a hoax is not really the best way to go. Especially since the Turkey UFO has been proven to be real.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join