It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It doesn't matter what venue they were put in or whether witnesses come forward, if the videos are real they are real. And quite frankly I find the fact that as owners of a website that claims to search for the truth, dismissing it notbased on the evidence alone but on the circumstances, lacking in integrity. I guess I'll take my ban now. lol
edit on 8-2-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

It doesn't matter what venue they were put in or whether witnesses come forward, if the videos are real they are real.

And that's the point of this thread, to discuss if they ARE real. Which evidence points to no

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by time2fly
Believe me, I took 2 frames, before and during the flash burst, and did a pixel by pixel comparison of the whole image.
It's a very easy analysis. Try it using CodedColor PhotoStudio, which you can download on the web.

There's a much easier way to visually compare the pixel-level differences between two images. Simply import the two images in Photoshop into separate layers, line them up, then apply the "Difference" blending effect to the top layer... any differences will stand out (as two identical images end up with total black).

Illustrated here:

The first-frame of the second flash was used as the "difference" comparison layer.

For the most part, all illuminated surfaces are simply brighter, as the color black indicates no difference. However, there are a few (scan) notable areas of difference... but not enough to suggest the "light in the sky" is throwing significantly new illumination on the scene. There are also areas of both warm and cool differences in color, which was unexpected.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

i do agree with you reluctantly, it was put up early, thinking given time more would come to light IDF would have a report to be made, ect
Sadly, one week later, no this is not the case, so finely i toss may hat into the HOAX bin and say bravo to the you tube posters that did a good job on making this HOAX case closed for me. NEXT1!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Also has anyone noticed that YDMU1 (aka 4th video uploader) deleted the 5min video? Makes you wonder

edit on 8-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

That's odd, it was there earlier today.

here is a link to it in another place : www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-2-2011 by mirare because: add link

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what venue they were put in or whether witnesses come forward, if the videos are real they are real.

Sure it does. Provenience is an important aspect of discerning whether or not images or video of an extraordinary event may be genuine. And provenience is a difficult thing to determine via YouTube -- especially since the very act of uploading to YouTube alters the video.

And quite frankly I find the fact that as owners of a website that claims to search for the truth, dismissing it notbased on the evidence alone but on the circumstances, lacking in integrity.

Video can be faked, a lack of eyewitness accounts from such an important landmark cannot.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
From one website showing the road.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e406109a221f.jpg[/atsimg]

From an enterly different website and different photographer showing same light.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/993380156a8b.jpg[/atsimg]

From UFO clip...strange how what the cars had to move through is missing. Almost like they cleared the way by editing it out to make is easier.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6f76f25ee11.jpg[/atsimg]

Right now I'm working on a presentation to prove to all of you that that stock pic is exactly the same as the UFO clip.

What don't you get? The 3rd clip was made using a stock clip of the dome. What makes you think this one wasn't?

People keep assuming these people had access to a legitimate view of the Dome...if that was the case, why did they use a false foreground in clip one?

They were not in Jerusalem.

They can obveiously add UFOs to clips, what makes you think they didn't add two lights (cars) to the 4th clip? Exspecially when the entire interent was saying "why does nothing move in these clips" as proof agaisnt them?

The next day...boom... movement.

MM
edit on 8-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
[[[peeks into the room]]]

So... did the horse have a few more kicks in it or is it dead now?

[[[slips back out]]]

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Well again I have to ask where are people going to give their eyewitness account? If in fact, there were any and if in fact they would believe what their eyes told them they saw.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Kali74 because: Elaboration

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I know a lot of folks think this 4th clip is actually video with effects over it.

Im telling you, looking closely into the details of this stock photo, everything is exactly the same.

Yet, in all pics of this area you can find hundreds of things different...but in the UFO clip and the stock photo in question, everything, including perspective, lighting, shadows, the shapes of bushes ...all the same.

MM

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

skiptic over lord,can you just answer me one question and one question only.
do you see what i see in 1:02 waiting.
i am not going to say what it is because i already know,but i just want your opinion if you can.
when the camera man looks up ,what do you see forming?

Go full screen,and if you think this video is a hoax after seeing what i see then can you kindly debunk that.

Just watch where the probe went.look real closly.
Did they mean to include that in the hoax to?

edit on 8-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Are you reffering to the red lights?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Forgive me, but in all the two-ing and fro-ing i may have missed it. Did you do a vid proving 1 and 2 were done using a stock image?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

yes...the 3 red light forming a triangle,and what about the 4fourth light,did you see that to?
By the way they are not lights ,they are engines,in the mist of the cloud which makes it glow red,just as if looking at a star at night in the clouds,it will flicker in many colors.but yes,a triangle space ship deploying and redeploying a probe.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yes, you betcha. I was fascinated by the red lights more than any other aspect of these videos. It seems that based on analysis done by one SpiritualMystic on Youtube that the lights from vids 1 and 4 do mirror one another as they should since they are seen from nearly opposing locations. But to be honest with you, although these are neat videos, the creators have been so ham-handed about the whole thing that one must realize that the red lights would be the easiest part of the their 'video-pastiche' to create. Get me?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Personally I think YT is the perfect place to go to with something you feel is proof of UFO's because, who are you going to go to?
It seems there is no winning situation for video/photographic proof, if you bring it to an Israeli news station it more than likely will be confiscated never to be seen againEven if it ended up in the hands of a reliable source 95% of the world would never see it in a UFO show or documentary.

If it were me with real video footage, putting it on YT is exactly what I would do. At least that way the media catches it if it goes viral. Debunk the videos to beyond a shadow of a doubt, not the motivations, reasoning or actions of people you have never met.

What utter nonsense!

YouTube is the worst place to go to post something like this!

It's been over a week of endless debate about whether this footage is genuine or not, largely due to the fact that it was put on YouTube.......don't you get it?

No verification or authenticity test required.
At least with a TV station getting hold of the footage they can at least analyse the video to get their experts to look out for any fakery or film tampering......and guess what they get the original film footage to work with!
Along with that the TV station would most likely want an interview with the video owner, again making any video sighting more credible just for the fact that someone has been identified as being accountable for the video.

As for getting the film confiscated, well if you are worried about local sensitivities, there is such a thing called international post and lots of international TV stations very receptive to these types of "exclusives".

Lots of TV stations have shown these YouTube videos, although few are taking them seriously, again due to them appearing on YouTube first......but NO tv station is being closed down by the authorities by broadcasting this material.

So If You think YouTube is the best place to show your genuine UFO/Alien/Big Foot/ghost sighting, then good luck to you......because you'll need it.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yes, you betcha. I was fascinated by the red lights more than any other aspect of these videos. It seems that based on analysis done by one SpiritualMystic on Youtube that the lights from vids 1 and 4 do mirror one another as they should since they are seen from nearly opposing locations. But to be honest with you, although these are neat videos, the creators have been so ham-handed about the whole thing that one must realize that the red lights would be the easiest part of the their 'video-pastiche' to create. Get me?

lol,got you.Im going to leave it alone,glad somebody noticed it,and there all so focused on the probe,did they ever think to look where it went to,i dont think they can debunk that,impossible,now they have to debunk the probe and the triangle waiting for it.

If this is a hoax,then it was a very expensive one to have..maybe they had a plane fly over to make this an officiel hoax,lol..i dont know.oh well,back to debunking lights and such.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

yes...the 3 red light forming a triangle,and what about the 4fourth light,did you see that to?
By the way they are not lights ,they are engines,in the mist of the cloud which makes it glow red,just as if looking at a star at night in the clouds,it will flicker in many colors.but yes,a triangle space ship deploying and redeploying a probe.

lol, or they are just red specks of cgi light. It's funny how you was able to gather all of that information just by looking at a red dot. This is a clear case of people seeing jesus in a toasted cheese sandwhich.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Ok then say I'm wrong. What if they uploaded them to YT with the same naivety as your accusing me of? The venue is circumstantial, everything but the videos is circumstantial.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
A free-for-all anonymous service with no vetting capability is the best place to upload an earth-shattering video so that it may be auto-converted to poor quality and placed among the LOLs and hoaxes is the best place? Really?

That's real cool the way you said it and to the point.
Still, I could imagine some sixteen year old not knowing what else to do.

Another thing, I noticed on the fourth video in the bit where the music plays, after the girl exit the car and shuts the door, the volume of the music drops immediately. I tried to figure out where the music came from. The door as far as I can tell was closed until the girl opens it so it cannot have been outside. Then I thought, maybe the girl had some I-Pod or something with music, but then the music should have faded out the further away she walked from the car. I also could not detect the driver turning the volume down unless he has a volume control at the steering wheel but even then I wouldn't have expected the volume to drop so suddenly. Anybody else noticed that?

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join