It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I think he gets up every morning and keys "UFO" into the YT search box and takes what he finds and runs them as news to generate traffic for his site, he doesnt seem to care if the stuff has merit or not, he just scoops up the daily UFO vids and uses them as content
I think thats all he did with this case.
I can see his reasoning, if he posts wheat and chaff, he wont miss the wheat and thus will be able to claim credit for breaking the biggest story in history if and or when it arrives, hes having a bet each way

But its not helpful to those who want to sort the wheat from the chaff, just the opposite

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if much larger organized groups are looking at this event very closely.

Some qualitative things about this event make it important.

I might expect some similar events in other paces soon. Maybe important places if what I think could be happening.

Just a un-scientifically relevant feeling.

Good night.

ZG

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You know what people? It doesn't matter if it's real or not. Still no Alien Contact, Wonders or Wormholes, so what? No disclosure, on to the next...
edit on 5-2-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

Originally posted by oxbow

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks for the stills, although I'm not sure what you're trying to show with them.

Regarding the last 2 frames don't you notice anything unusual about the light shooting straight up in the air?

There is some camera movement between the 2 frames, which you can make out easier in this little .gif animation.

However the UFO doesn't move with the rest of the image, instead it looks like it was composited on top of the city footage and wasn't motion tracked properly. There is no horizontal movement from the UFO, it only moves straight up in a vertical line. Why doesn't it move with the rest of the footage?

Bumping this post, because as far as I can tell it's gone largely ignored. Would somebody like to explain the anomaly pointed out by freelance_zenarchist? It's pretty much busts the 4th video in my opinion.

This proves nothing at all. This is not strong evidence of a hoax at all. You pretty much seem desperate to find something which is why you have not been able to back up your claims with evidence.

Sir...wrong. Plain simple and wrong.

What that shows is damn good reasoning behind why that clip is fake, along with multiple other things found and displayed.

Ignoring that is wrong.

What is shown by that light breaking from the horizon to become a new perspective conveniently right with the wiggle of the back ground due to the optical eye of the camera moving says-

It was badly put on a false background with no attention to perspective.

Or

The UFO decided to do a weird little jig right when the camera eye moved, to actually appear like it was going straight.

You sir have been a very troublesome individual and I really wonder what you are supporting here. Truth? Sorry. From moment one you came in here demanding all signs show proof of realism. From the second you entered this research you have done none and called proper evidence "stupid" or "invalid" based on nothing.

Your actions seem very determined to not side with anything found and to determine this event real, even in the face of things that seriously weaken the case.

But you hear none of it and continue to post nonsensical nothings all the while saying "we are dumb its proven true".

Sorry, this is pretty much proven a hoax.

But you seem very uninterested in all findings.

MM

edit on 5-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
So since there is no conclusive evidence that this is a hoax does that mean that your video analysis only points out the anomalies from the 3rd generation video you got from youtube?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

However the UFO doesn't move with the rest of the image, instead it looks like it was composited on top of the city footage and wasn't motion tracked properly. There is no horizontal movement from the UFO, it only moves straight up in a vertical line. Why doesn't it move with the rest of the footage?

Bumping this post, because as far as I can tell it's gone largely ignored. Would somebody like to explain the anomaly pointed out by freelance_zenarchist? It's pretty much busts the 4th video in my opinion.

This proves nothing at all. This is not strong evidence of a hoax at all. You pretty much seem desperate to find something which is why you have not been able to back up your claims with evidence.

That gig exposes this perfectly!

Pot calling the kettle black? You seem intolerant of any analysis done in to this. Your agendas is pretty clear and you make no effort in hiding that. With your pot , disinformation being your cup of tea. You still contribute nothing but projecting your discontent with the facts. And i rarely flame people to this extent, but your counter productive MO deserves it. Not that just me and mask noticed or anything.

edit on 5-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I suggest you practice solid judgement and reasoning. I know your not experienced but in Detective work a real investigation requires interviewing the witnesses collecting more data and putting it all together. You are only behind a computer so that is why you cannot back up any of your claims.

I suggest you think logiclly and not irrationally

Best Regards

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by DBShredder

Basically your showing that something blurred. It travelled at from 0 to 10,000 miles per hour in 1 second.

This is basically why it blurred.

It is clear you have never seen a UFO take off, that is why you so of base and your vested interests get in your way.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Paradigm2012 because: (no reason given)

That is not what he is showing or describing in his presentation.

Try and keep up will you?

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

I suggest you practice solid judgement and reasoning. I know your not experienced but in Detective work a real investigation requires interviewing the witnesses collecting more data and putting it all together. You are only behind a computer so that is why you cannot back up any of your claims.

I suggest you think logiclly and not irrationally

Best Regards

I suggest you look how each one of these vids was debunked by ATS and stop defending something I'm willing to bet you know is fake.

As for detective work...I have detected that you change subjects and act like information presented is actually presenting things its not...and you do it endlessly. This is either a problem with your "intereptation skills" or a flaw you have practiced and turned into a skill.

No exaggeration here.
Thank you.

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

It reminds me of a boxing match, Real vs. Hoax. Real has taken some very damaging blows, but is still standing. Hoax looks fresh and light on his feet, while Real is winded and flagging... Hoax is poised to land a devastating shot anytime soon, one that will not only knock out Real, but lay him to rest for the rest of his days...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I have looked at your analysis, its very weak and shady. I am following David Biedny's research and David Beidny calls this one (Not a Hoax) his experience in CGI is much more than yours. First of all this is the first video I can think of were a real UFO accelerated from 0 to (blazing speed) guessing 10,000 and it was video taped on a cellphone.

Your using 3rd generation Youtube video and not original video

Your evidence for a hoax is soo weak I can't even put it into words.

To back up your claims "that this is hoax" you must provide more data than this.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Nobody has debunked these videos, not even close. Your over reaching and your vested itnerests are getting in your way and your judgment is being thrown out the window.

You need solid evidence to back up your claims, and you cannot provide it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Can you explain what you believe their 'vested interests' are? I am getting confused about what you mean by that.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I have looked at your analysis, its very weak and shady. I am following David Biedny's research and David Beidny calls this one (Not a Hoax) his experience in CGI is much more than yours. First of all this is the first video I can think of were a real UFO accelerated from 0 to (blazing speed) guessing 10,000 and it was video taped on a cellphone.

Your using 3rd generation Youtube video and not original video

Your evidence for a hoax is soo weak I can't even put it into words.

To back up your claims "that this is hoax" you must provide more data than this.

David...the ghost guy. Yeah, I hear you keep bringing him up...hmmm...wonder why.

Bet David enjoys his name attached to these vids as well eh?

Fact remains...David is who? Yeah, dn't bother telling me, I know David well enough from his history online. Its easy to google and see just how legit he is as a "mind worth trusting".

Now that you have advertised for him a little more, again, mind telling me why you trust a guy who obviously knows nothing and/or has a bad track record as a source for truth?

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I think your trying to do to much from behind your computer and expecting all you have to do is use your software and push a few easy buttongs too analyze inconclusive weak phony anomalies. You have tunnel vision and you are just as bad as the die hard believers.

Let me teach you how investigation works. You need to collect field data, witness interviews, local radar data, samples, talk to various sources.

[SNIP]

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Nobody has debunked these videos, not even close. Your over reaching and your vested itnerests are getting in your way and your judgment is being thrown out the window.

You need solid evidence to back up your claims, and you cannot provide it.

Wrong...I beleive in a court of science this evidence would stand perfectly.

What we are left with is laymen disagreeing and wondering if this is true or not due to not knowing the technical sides of the evidence.

OH and lets not forget the planted little accounts made by hoaxers.

Matter of fact, I beleive it was already reported on many news sites its most likely a hoax? Wonder why.

Didn't the famous UFO hoaxer also say for Discoverynews that they are fake and easily done and obvious? Gee...wonder why.

But please...tell me how Mr David the Ghost hunter has proven otherwise?

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Do you have any of that data that points to this being, in fact, real?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

That video you just posted only proves that the "object" when straight up and vertical. Wow you really found something interesting, as if we did not already know that the "object" when straight up.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Love how every piece of data that has so far been presented in 180+ pages of both threads has instantly been met with accusations of "an agenda" and dismissed with no rebutting evidence (pretty much by the same person every time).

Not that there could ever be an agenda behind trying to dismiss all the research to keep reeling people into the hoax, oh no. Never that!

Well, pretty much the entire ATS crew must be in on this "agenda", even though the vast majority of them are here I'd suspect because they are willing to entertain the idea that UFO's might be real and might be visiting us (they'd be playing farmville or something else if not).

Either that or we are dealing with an extremely paranoid mind.

But then, if you were a true believer, then a hoax like this is all it would take to trigger massive levels of paranoia.

Just saying....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Their vessted interests are that "UFOs cannot be real" they have not seen one therefore they cannot exsist. When a solid UFO video like this one comes forward they are so concerned that it might be legitimate, as this one appears to be, that they over reach and point out irellevant artifacts that "IN THEIR OWN MIND's EYE" according to them is evidence.

In other words they are looking for something to satisfy their believe. This time their believe is "THIS IS A HOAX"

The "this is a hoax" crowd is just as bad as the " true believer crowd"

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join