It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have any new info on UVB-76?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I heard its been shut down for sometime, but what is really happening? Is it still on and buzzing? Boy, would I want to go to Pavlovo, Russia, where that thing is located. Go down in bunker. Maybe even buy the property and make some crazy underground station that sends out the song Moskau by Dschinghis Kahn

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure it's still going strong, but I don't have the equipment to verify it myself. There were still transmissions coming from it in August, haven't heard anything about it since then.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I looked into it and
found this and this

seems like a couple of
links to stay informed on
the topic, hope it helps!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
I'm fairly sure it's still going strong, but I don't have the equipment to verify it myself. There were still transmissions coming from it in August, haven't heard anything about it since then.

There was this russian transmission over the UVB, it was about 10 minutes long, in some forums they wrote that something about a volcano, can someone really translate it?

The video has been taken off from youtube sadly, however I have found the ATS post...if it helpsUVB-76 10+ minute long conversation, lost on youtube

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here is a recording of the August recording

soundcloud.com...

Also, I read that there was a flood at the facility recently. I'm not sure if it's true, if I get some extra time I may look into it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
dude i just stumbled onto this... and it is amazing im gonna go dig deep and find out about this thing...
Thanks for bringing it up on my radar

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No problem, I am amazed by the soviet 80's technology. Ive seen pictures of it but I dont know if their real. Ive seen pictures of abandoned soviet remains, they look pretty cool. Like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ive also had my dads friend tell me that when he was in the army, he's seen satellite pictures of a man in his home shaving himself. Imagine the kind of spying technology back then....

new topics

top topics

join