It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breathtaking VIDEO: Migration of over 100,000 Sharks filmed off Florida coast.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
S & F

Mother nature is simply amazing.
I remember watching a Jacque cousteau documentary as a child about a mass Hammer Head shark migration. The next time I went to the beach I thought twice about going in. Then the movie JAWS came out the following year
I was poolside for the next year.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Hmm i'm trying to decide whether this is normal or not.

Here is a video from 08' of apparently the same type of event:

LOL WTH is that noise at 4 seconds? It sounds like someone getting bit by a shark. Does anyone else hear that or am I the only one?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

It's impressive every year. This is a yearly migration route. Same time, every year. I would bet you can find video on the Internet from other years. We've vacationed in New Smyrna, FL and had sizeable sharks in the water around us just yards from the beach. After calmly leaving the water and informing the lifeguard, he calmly told us "Yep, they're always there and lots of 'em. They live there!" The east coast of Florida is shark alley. What makes it bad is that there are touristy excursions that take people a half mile or so out to "Feed and swim with the sharks." This trains the sharks to look for easy food where there are people in the water. Where are people regularly in the water? Near the beach.

<< 1   >>

join