It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Mubarak opened fire on protestors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
In all fairness how can a group of thugs and military grade weapons with pictures of Mubarak be confirmed as pro-Mubarak?

It could be a diversion to lubricate the wheels of a violent takeover.

Couldn't it just as well be members of the Muslim brotherhood or any other group staging a violent, pro-Mubarak act.
edit on 3-2-2011 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
In all fairness how can a group of thugs and military grade weapons with pictures of Mubarak be confirmed as pro-Mubarak?

It could be a diversion to lubricate the wheels of a violent takeover.

Couldn't it just as well be members of the Muslim brotherhood or any other group staging a violent, pro-Mubarak act.

In all fairness, this is what the dictator will want the Egyptians to think. Let the masses be murdered and then fix blame on others. His blooded hands goes clean and back to normal again. Happens all the time. 'home grown terrorists' to be blamed. 'radicals' to be blamed. Everyone else except the culprits themselves.

Think, man, think.

Who stands to benefit more with violence and bloodshed upon the unarmed masses? Already the dictator had shown and proven his hard fist to crack down on the revolution. This is not the work of a noble leader, but a tyrant hell bent on remaining in power.

So killing the masses, to kill a few and frighten the rest, then blame others is a tried and test tactics of dictators all over the world. The evidences of his hand in the murder is irrefutable.

Do not mistake the Muslim Brotherhood for the Al Queda. They are not in the same league. AQ is demonic enough to kill millions if they can. MB are Sunnis and are reasonable in approach and would rather keep to targeted assasinations with as little collateral damage as possible.

Stop the Islamic fear mongering already. The real culprit is the dictator that had repressed the people, and now with full evidences of stooping to murder his own people in cold blood. This is a horror to behold....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Ok great, but it could be anybody, Anyone can hold up pictures of Mubarak before violently clashing with protesters, just saying.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

I agree that it can be anybody, including the dictator's bully boys.

If you want the truth, then you would have to logically and critically analyze all avaliable data. But then I guess in your case, just pluck something out of the air and lay the blame is the 'truth'.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

If you want the truth, then you would have to logically and critically analyze all avaliable data. But then I guess in your case, just pluck something out of the air and lay the blame is the 'truth'.

I don't remember doing that but I always ask questions and consider all possibilities before drawing any conclusions. In this case all I have to go off is what the media is telling me, which sums up the topic of this thread and the fact that they have acted violently and apparently have military grade weapons, which makes me think that they have an interest in either keeping power, or taking it. That is unfortunately all I can offer and I do not consider it to be fear mongering to ask important questions.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Ok great, but it could be anybody, Anyone can hold up pictures of Mubarak before violently clashing with protesters, just saying.

There is no debate about it. There is damning evidence to prove that they were ordered by Mubarak. First they found police badges or whatever they are called on alot of them, second many of them once imprisoned by anti-mubarak protesters have admitted to receiving 50 pounds to do this. Third, they came all of a sudden in buses. Seriously, they came from all around egypt in buses, they were much more organized and had posters that probably took days to make as well as leaflets that were eloquently written showing their reasoning. They came out of nowhere all of a sudden. And CNN reporters discovered that plenty of them are government workers or work for a government owned companies. Not to mention that a company person admitted to have had orders from the government to have his employees attack the protesters. Finally, this is not a new tactic, egyptian government uses paid thugs like these during elections every time to scare people and put up a false image. All of them were paid or at least pushed by the gov to do this. Now, should the protesters go home after this?? No, because if Mubarak did this whether for stability or punishment, it means during the rest of his 9 months left he will crack down on all protest organizers and protesters themselves, all of them to be never heard of again. And no media will report it because they will kick all international media out, if all this works well for mubarak, he wont step down at election time or he will be the one to appoint the president either in a clear way or by rigging elections as usual. Then nothing will change.

And I can also add that the "pro-mubarak" carried weapons, knives and all with intention of attack the peaceful "family" protesters and some even had firearms. Then they also attacked journalists, which fits the government's goals as it had shut down al jezzera offices and is cracking down on international journalists, so it seems they used these paid thugs to rough up journalists as well for depicting Mubarak and the situation in a negative way.
edit on 3-2-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

I am watching CNN and they just showed a van running down a bunch of people who were in the street. It didn't even slow down...awful.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
CNN reporter just tweeted this:

The arrests & intimidation of journalists only means that the NDP party is planning to step up its attacks on peaceful Egyptian protesters.
twitter.com...

this scares me, what can be done to stop this?

and then there was this:

Swedish TV has lost contact with correspondent Bert Sundström. He was on foot close to Marriot. Seems to be abducted. PLS RT.

edit on 3-2-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You don't think that Obama is already there via the CIA?

In any case. Obama should publicly support the people. But behind the scenes support those who are for democracy. That's how we do stuff in the usa.

And once the next puppet is installed hold a few meetings and congratulate on his win.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
You don't think that Obama is already there via the CIA?

In any case. Obama should publicly support the people. But behind the scenes support those who are for democracy. That's how we do stuff in the usa.

And once the next puppet is installed hold a few meetings and congratulate on his win.

Wasnt that what started the problem in the first place?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Just watched a CNN interview with a beautiful young woman in veil who was willing to die today for the cause. The interview took place in Liberation Plaza. The young woman told the interviewer she had seen people die in front of her this week and if it had to happen, then she would.

Just saw the footage a previous poster noted on this thread of a van racing through the streets and running people down.

There is no doubt in my mind the secret (or not so secret) police are in the street in plain clothes for Mubarak and as many of you have stated, what makes this so clearly Mubarak backed, is the continuous and on going attacks on international journalists.

Lambs to slaughter.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

THE NAZI SECOND IN COMMAND HAS JUST BEEN ON EGYPTIAN STATE TV

Omar Suleiman has just spoken on Mubarak's state controlled TV, stating he has met with the youths of the Jan 25 movement, and is interested in their demands.

He stated also that the demonstrations have been infiltrated by foreign elements with a foreign agenda.

He praised the dogs of his security system and those dressed in police uniforms, adding that they have the interests of the demonstrators at heart, and only retaliated in self defence,

Much was said about the foreign media, where he told that he blames some sister countries whose media is inciting the youth to riot against its government.

His speech has been described as a complete joke, given only to please the powers in America (Israel).

Basically the whole speech was nothing less than you'd expect from the current Nazi/Zionist thugs in a so called legitimate Government.

It was disgusting.

Expect many more angry and awakened Egyptians to be on the streets tomorrow, where incidentally there are plans for them to walk to the Presidential Palace.

They have described Friday as being the day of reckoning.

This could well be why many journalists have now been arrested, as there is at present a brutal crackdown on all foreign media.

------

Fox

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Two things about the riots I did not realize:

One, Irshad Manji, brilliant woman...reported on the Dylan Ratigan show that Mubarak has now been shamed in front of the world and he is not going to back down on this "opening fire on protesters" agenda until there is a way for him to step down and "save face" at the same time.

Further, when he does, she warned there will suddenly be a vacuum and there had better be a viable option for a government ready to move into the President's mansion or it will go down like Iran, i.e. the Shah leaves the tarmack and the Ayatollah Khomeini touches down, then "bam" another fundamental Islamic country.

Two, 80% of the Egyptian family's (and many Middle Eastern family's) budget is spent on food and this protest is as much about that as democracy.

So now we have a food bubble, generated by speculators, banksters, and lobbyists. Where have we seen this before?

So by extension, the family home (in the housing bubble) has been foreclosed upon, that had a payment comprising 80% of the family's monthly income, just in time for food (in the food bubble) to meet the 80% demand for the family's monthly income.

Gold standard, we have to get back on the gold standard. Off topic, sorry, but salient to the conclusion.

Why? Because the Middle East is a portent of our respective country's futures if, we do not tie our respective currencies to a high value commodity.
edit on 3-2-2011 by angelwrangler because: Had another thought...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join