It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former MUFON Director, James Carrion Fires Back at Critics and Reveals Reasons For His Resignation!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

Just in from James Carrion–WOW! From conspiracy to unethical behavior, Carrion holds no punches!!

Remember when it was just a conspiracy theory that the CIA wanted the Mafia to assassinate Fidel Castro? That was until the conspiracy became reality after the CIA released its own lurid documentation on the Mafia recruitment effort.

One day, maybe not too far in the future, we will look back at the conspiracies surrounding UFOs and find out that they too are revealed as realities. Of course, disclosure has been promised many times by those allegedly “in the know”. Hell, the folks in Exopolitics predict Disclosure as imminent every chance they get, and then come up with the most ridiculous of excuses for why it is denied to the citizens of the world when their ill issued predictions go up in smoke.

But this article is not about true UFO Disclosure. It is about the strange bedfellows that Ufologists seem to keep in their alleged pursuit of truth. You see, when you climb high enough up the ladder of Ufology and are prominent in the field; the strangest of characters approach you with promises of “disclosure”. Normally, the ruse goes something like this. Approach subject Ufologist and make claims that you are in the know. Then shower said Ufologist with feelings of “eliteness” by offering them an inside look at the truth. When they take the bait, deny them the information promised, but keep them on a string with promises of information that will slowly be revealed in good measure and time.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I lost all respect for mufon when they shut down their forum only to open a new one and charge people to use it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Same here, and I thought the investigation they did in regaurds to my UFO report was lousy. The field investigator in the next town just called me and asked me what i seen. A few simple questions and nothing more. This was after i submitted my report to the site. He did not come out nor want to meet me at the spot where I seen the object. Not what I call an investigation. He said we hardly get reports in my area, maybe he assumed it was not a UFO because of that fact. What was the point of him being an investigator if he never gets reports and when he does he does not want to investigate? To my knowledge UFO's happen at random and some hot spots. It just struck me as unprofessional.

If I ever see another UFO im not going to bother next time.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Mr. Carrion, in this post and others on his blog, makes references to uncovering some uncomfortable truth about the Skinwalker Ranch for those promoting it as a focal-point of High Strangeness. However, nowhere on his blog does he reveal what this information is. Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

I have to admit that I find it curious that no one has picked up on the "conspiratorially implications" alluded in James' latest piece; or the allegations made toward billionaire Ufologist Robert Bigelow, and or current director of MUFON Clifford Clift.

Quite frankly I was floored.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
I have to admit that I find it curious that no one has picked up on the "conspiratorially implications" alluded in James' latest piece

Why do you find it curious Frank?

Given the absence of any supporting evidence and specifics, why bother paying attention to any " 'conspiratorially implications' alluded in James' latest piece" ?

I read the item when you posted the link here on ATS (and had previously read every single one of the posts on James' blog plus most of his other material online - including listening to one or two interviews he did quite a while ago and the material on his new(ish) website).

I considered posting a list of obvious questions that arise, but did not think it would be productive to post them. Basically, if the relevant matters were important, wouldn't James have given fuller details or posted relevant evidence?

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I have to admit that I find it curious that no one has picked up on the "conspiratorially implications" alluded in James' latest piece; or the allegations made toward billionaire Ufologist Robert Bigelow, and or current director of MUFON Clifford Clift.

As Issac stated, they are just allegations. Allegations which he has yet to back up, much like his claims about the Skinwalker Ranch. He may make some valid points but thus far it looks like just another personality-conflict that so often plagues Ufology.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Good Day Isaac,

My sincere apologies for such a tardy reply.

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

I have to admit that I find it curious that no one has picked up on the "conspiratorially implications" alluded in James' latest piece

Why do you find it curious Frank?

I mis-spoke, to be clear, I find it curious that more haven't commented in this thread given the fact that it seems as if civil war has erupted at MUFON, and Carrion's penscript makes statements and certain allegations to that thesis; the private e-mail and discussions about all of it our rampant currently, and usually that gets reflected in forums.

Given the absence of any supporting evidence and specifics, why bother paying attention to any " 'conspiratorially implications' alluded in James' latest piece" ?

For that very reason: "to see if there is any supporting evidence and specifics." In a recent interview, (last Thursday) one of the state directors who was fired confirmed (supportive witness, i.e., evidence) some of what James claimed via his penscript.

I read the item when you posted the link here on ATS (and had previously read every single one of the posts on James' blog plus most of his other material online - including listening to one or two interviews he did quite a while ago and the material on his new(ish) website).

I considered posting a list of obvious questions that arise, but did not think it would be productive to post them. Basically, if the relevant matters were important, wouldn't James have given fuller details or posted relevant evidence?

All the best,

Isaac

I have found "all of your contributions" productive including this one! :>)

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I mis-spoke, to be clear, I find it curious that more haven't commented in this thread given the fact that it seems as if civil war has erupted at MUFON, and Carrion's penscript makes statements and certain allegations to that thesis; the private e-mail and discussions about all of it our rampant currently, and usually that gets reflected in forums.

Could this lack of interest reflect the increasing irrelevancy of MUFON?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

BINGO!!!

I consider myself a UFO enthusist and I know next to nothing about MUFON - how they are organized - or how credible they are.

They remind me of Mensa in a way - an organization itself which needs huge reforms both internally and externally to regain it's former credibility within society.

Mensa lacks simple transparency - amongst it's membership - and spends almost no time, effort, or money towards improving or promoting it's image with other potential members.

MUFON has similar issues - and even less tangible resources at it's disposal.

I am in the process of reforming Mensa - (in conjunction with many other junior members) - and if time permits - I would like to be an actor in reforming MUFON as well. There is already an active Mensa UFOlogy special interest group - I can see of no good reason why they could not be put to good use working with MUFON.

I would also like to think serious UFOlogists - across the globe - would be interested in taking MUFON to the next level as well.

There seems to be far too much self promotion and short sightedness in the UFOlogy field presently. What we need is to find more ways to supply UFO researchers with the financial capital to better perform their jobs. This is a very achievable goal imho.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi WB,

Originally posted by WingedBull

The short answer of course is "yes."

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthmagnet
I am in the process of reforming Mensa - (in conjunction with many other junior members) - and if time permits - I would like to be an actor in reforming MUFON as well. There is already an active Mensa UFOlogy special interest group - I can see of no good reason why they could not be put to good use working with MUFON.

Would it not be better to just create a new UFO investigative network?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

That is an interesting question - but I would say not neccesarily.

MUFON has a certain amount of momentum that they have already achieved - and it would probably be better to work from the inside to transform MUFON into an even better - more top notch - UFOlogy investigative body.

I have studied the history of High IQ societies over the last few months - and it seems like every time someone splintered away from one of the one or two main ones - the interest and talent always ended up dissapating.

Best to simply improve the infrastructure and networks we already have in MUFON.

Not an easy challenge - but nothing worthwhile ever is.

I would like to see MUFON perhaps doing new game changing things such as offering grants to UFO researchers maybe sometime in the future.

All we need is the will to do it!
edit on 8-2-2011 by truthmagnet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join