It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay & Alien Abduction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by troubleshooter

The alien/human intercourse already happens in Genesis 6.
These people would already be mixed.

These aliens fear gay men - the men of Sodom almost seem to mock that fear.

It began in Genesis 6 but not all were 'mixed'...
...Noah was said to be 'perfect in his generations' meaning pure genetics from Adam...
...this pure genetic line was continued by Abraham and through his grandson Jacob (Israel).

The orders to kill men, women, children and animals were part of culling the hybrids...
...that were being bred up to destroy the pure genetic line to Messiah...
...this is why Abraham was circumcised to remind his descendants...
...they should be careful were they placed their member...
...and this was why Israel was cocooned to seperate them from this genetic pollution.

The fallen watchers are 'hell bent' (pun intended) to deface the image of God in man...
...and modern abductions are to this end.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GrisGris

What may be happening is that when an alien abduction happens to a fetus, the changes affect the sexual makeup of the individual to the point where males become female and females become male. This happens because in the first trimester of development there is matter which can be the key to the successful development of off planet hybrid beings.

Once this is done, there is no further need for the abducted child to be part of the experiment and so they are left alone for the rest of their lives.

But no I do not agree that homosexuals are any less useful in the process.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

What may be happening is that when an alien abduction happens to a fetus, the changes affect the sexual makeup of the individual to the point where males become female and females become male. This happens because in the first trimester of development there is matter which can be the key to the successful development of off planet hybrid beings.

Once this is done, there is no further need for the abducted child to be part of the experiment and so they are left alone for the rest of their lives.

But no I do not agree that homosexuals are any less useful in the process.

Yes I have read studies that explain some animal homosexual behaviour can be developed...
...by nutrient deficiencies and oppressively close social conditions of expecting mothers...
...I could see how abduction/hybrid breeding could create conditions...
...that could confuse sexual orientation in offspring.

edit on 3/2/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I do not think that it is done intentionally but by the sheer numbers of human abductions it is the only plausible answer to the OPs question imo. We should talk more about this sometime, u2u me anytime.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I wonder: people who are not homosexual (I strongly suspect) want to impose their views on us, when they have never experienced the mental and spiritual state of being a homosexual.
Well I'm so glad they know everything on people they've never met, and they apparently know more about me than I do about myself.
Amazing.

Guess all gay behavior in animals is due to nutrient deficiencies or enclosed spaces.
NO:
You cannot be serious!!!
edit on 3-2-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I wonder: people who are not homosexual (I strongly suspect) want to impose their views on us, when they have never experienced the mental and spiritual state of being a homosexual.
Well I'm so glad they know everything on people they've never met, and they apparently know more about me than I do about myself.
Amazing.

I have no prejudices toward sexual orientation...
...I am just interested in the phenomena and some historical aspects.

Guess all gay behavior in animals is due to nutrient deficiencies or enclosed spaces.
NO:
You cannot be serious!!!

I am not saying this but I do know how fragile the aromatase effect is...
...androgen and estogen can be easily put out of wack.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

No problems - just had a moment.
But it is strange for people to talk about hormones and all that.
And they've tried to cure homosexuality with hormones and all that three decades ago.
It didn't work.
The state of being gay is much more than the body, and the brain, and hormones.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

No problems - just had a moment.
But it is strange for people to talk about hormones and all that.
And they've tried to cure homosexuality with hormones and all that three decades ago.
It didn't work.
The state of being gay is much more than the body, and the brain, and hormones.

An old mentor once said to me...
...we are a third born, a third made and a third we make ourselves.

We are physical, mental and experiencial...
...and I think all three contribute to who we are.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

In that case being gay happened to me before kindergarten.
Probably in the womb, as Jesus said (Matt 19:11-12).
However, wise words, because my sexuality is now secondary to my white skin.
White people here suffer increasing discrimination.
So I guess "identity" is where the class/race/sex oppression is.
If I'm targeted as a white male, then the gay issue withdraws.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

In that case being gay happened to me before kindergarten.
Probably in the womb, as Jesus said (Matt 19:11-12).
However, wise words, because my sexuality is now secondary to my white skin.
White people here suffer increasing discrimination.
So I guess "identity" is where the class/race/sex oppression is.
If I'm targeted as a white male, then the gay issue withdraws.

Maybe this reference to eunuchs can apply.

I see it a little more like Paul...

Romans 8:19-23 "For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God; 20 for the creation was subjected to futility, not of its own will but by the will of him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and obtain the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning in travail together until now; 23 and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies."

I don't think anything is now how it was meant to be...
...we are all groaning with the creation...
...until all things are remade sometime soon.

We are all caught up in this futility atm.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I'd heard that "Les Girls" put a regular show on at
"The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

Chase up that research.
You may be onto something

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Are reported alien abductions lower or on
average for the gay/lesbian community?

A casual web websearch gives no sign of useful statistics. However, we can speculate based on our assumptions:

If aliens abduct people to perform abductions for experimental investigation, then one might expect sexual preference to be fairly irrelevant. When we tag whales we don't usually care about their sexual habits. From this point of view, sexual preference might not even be something they check when performing an abduction. However, abduction reports often contain sexual themes. So if they're especially interested in human sexuality, sexual preference might be a factor that could interest them. If we want to examine the gestation process in rabbits, it follows that we only gather female rabbits. But while one high school might be collecting rabbits to examine gestation, the next high school over might be collecting rabbits to dissect their eyeballs, and thus have no gender preference in their selection process. But if rabbits were to look at the human gathering of rabbits, they might observe a statistical bias towards the gathering of females. Similar trends may exist one way or another in the sexual proferences of those chosen for abduction. It would come as no surprise if homosexual behaviors were observed in animals, for human scientists to find that interesting and go out of their way to examine individuals exhibiting that behavior.

If aliens abduct people to siphon energy for food, then aesthetics may be a factor in the selection process. If sexual energy is being fed on during an abduction then aliens might find one form of sexual expression more or less delicious than others. There are humans, for example, who enjoy eating fish eggs, bull testicles...humans who give plant sexual organs (flowers) as gifts...there are plenty of examples of human preference in the use of sexual parts of plants and animals that might seem unintuitive from their perspective. Aliens might have similar customs and preferences.

If aliens don't really exist, and the abduction experience is a manifestation of psychological aberation experienced while in a hypnagogic state, then it would follow that abduction experiences would be more common amongst those with mental or emotional issues seeking expression.

The question is legitimate, and can be explored bsed on one's assumptions. But I'm unaware of any actual data to work with.

edit on 3-2-2011 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thaank you for this considered reply. I just thought if there were some actual numbers, it may lead us toasted a better understanding. Your rabbit thought exercise chilled me. I had never considered multiple experiments for multiple learnings...but it totally makes sense.

You get a star.

Originally posted by LordBucket

Are reported alien abductions lower or on
average for the gay/lesbian community?

A casual web websearch gives no sign of useful statistics. However, we can speculate based on our assumptions:

If aliens abduct people to perform abductions for experimental investigation, then one might expect sexual preference to be fairly irrelevant. When we tag whales we don't usually care about their sexual habits. From this point of view, sexual preference might not even be something they check when performing an abduction. However, abduction reports often contain sexual themes. So if they're especially interested in human sexuality, sexual preference might be a factor that could interest them. If we want to examine the gestation process in rabbits, it follows that we only gather female rabbits. But while one high school might be collecting rabbits to examine gestation, the next high school over might be collecting rabbits to dissect their eyeballs, and thus have no gender preference in their selection process. But if rabbits were to look at the human gathering of rabbits, they might observe a statistical bias towards the gathering of females. Similar trends may exist one way or another in the sexual proferences of those chosen for abduction. It would come as no surprise if homosexual behaviors were observed in animals, for human scientists to find that interesting and go out of their way to examine individuals exhibiting that behavior.

If aliens abduct people to siphon energy for food, then aesthetics may be a factor in the selection process. If sexual energy is being fed on during an abduction then aliens might find one form of sexual expression more or less delicious than others. There are humans, for example, who enjoy eating fish eggs, bull testicles...humans who give plant sexual organs (flowers) as gifts...there are plenty of examples of human preference in the use of sexual parts of plants and animals that might seem unintuitive from their perspective. Aliens might have similar customs and preferences.

If aliens don't really exist, and the abduction experience is a manifestation of psychological aberation experienced while in a hypnagogic state, then it would follow that abduction experiences would be more common amongst those with mental or emotional issues seeking expression.

The question is legitimate, and can be explored bsed on one's assumptions. But I'm unaware of any actual data to work with.

edit on 3-2-2011 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join