It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Military Declassifies UFO Files, need more info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
www.newslook.com...

Hi, im not sure if this came out awhile ago but seemed quite interesting, New Zealand have apparently declassified a bunch of UFO files.

I know the video shows just some witness reports, but just wanted to ask if there was any more information regarding this, and any of the actual documents leaked anywhere because it seems too much like normal eye witness testimonials atm.

Would be great for the help, and really interested to see some of the documents too

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here you go.
Link

Peace 2 all

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazz-14

Wahey thanks a lot! sounds like a good read

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure its a bit of recent old news. I read through them about a month or so ago a lot of interesting and a few well investigated cases. But no one really made any mention about the files or showed interest so i didn't feel the need to make my own thread.

Wouldnt mind one of the experienced ringers to pick a few detailed cases and get some a threads goin about it or somthing. Wishful thinking

edit on 2-2-2011 by ThatGuyInTheKnow because: ..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuyInTheKnow

That is weird though, if im not mistaken these are proper governmet files? And the stuff in here can be used as proof right? because from what im reading it shows evidence of real ufo, alien contact, with some diagrams to explain symbols, aliens, craft, allsorts and ive briefly skimmed through it.

Shouldnt this be ridiculously important if it is authentic governmental documents?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
issuu.com...

Check out this page to the right? Wouldnt that be classed as good evidence? Interesting read to say the least, would be glad to hear what others make of it

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

i think i mis worded what i was trieng to say i fixed it.

Your are right there are some great things in there. I liked the case where the craft landed in the farmers barn area and he saw two occupants get out and inspect the outside of the craft and there was a pretty good investigation done i to would like to see some talk about these files

edit on 2-2-2011 by ThatGuyInTheKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuyInTheKnow

Exactly mate, and the story about how the pilot shoots down a UFO, an how h saucer craft does amazing maneuvre in the air before plummeting down, and the diagram of the symbol on its craft with pretty awesome drawing is wicked.

I would have thought people were rabidly looking for Top secret government files on ufos, and this seems like a very good leak or release!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yeah this is old from the last couple months, what they are doing is releasing UFO material and talking about UFOs, when a government does that it is either a single person who has a large dream and a ton of power, or a world heading towards worldwide disclosure. All we will get out of this unfortunately it is a documentary next year or so, showing military generals talking about UFO pictures on video lol. If the US came out and told us the story was true of the White Sands Missile Test Range in 1956 with Sgt. Jonathan P Louette, now that would be a shock.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This has already been covered by an Isaac Koi thread.

top topics

join