It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What "TRUTH" do we really know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

What "TRUTH" do we hold? Why do these kids go around saying they see the "TRUTH" everywhere? Do they feel special because they know the "TRUTH"?

I don't understand it. They go around here telling they know the "TRUTH" and that they would like to change the world etc. WHY? How can they possibly know the "TRUTH"? By reading stuff here? By getting information that is under the radar ie. internet news? I can't believe this. How the hell would they know something like the NWO or the OWO?

HOW CAN THEY CHANGE THE WORLD IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHANGE?

Please don't go around saying you want to change the WORLD, how can you possibly change the world when you yourself hasn't even change? Change comes from within, so how can these guys change the world when they can't change themselves?

If you don't respect yourself how can others respect you.

Please stop believing everything just because its in ATS or whatever conspiracy site there is, WE SHOULD ANALYZE every information we got, not just plainly accept it for what it is.

We should not just ride the bandwagon because everyone does.

I can see it here kids, teens, adults etc. they haven't even analyzed the info. they're getting yet it is somewhat "clear" for them. I don't get it.

I need to take this out or else I would explode.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Nothing written, I accidentaly hit the Enter key.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think there has been an influx of kids in the past few months and it clearly shows in the quality of posts

Everyones a know it all....everyone has a prophecy or the like. I think it makes them feel better about themselves because they feel they know something we dont.

The internet is full of bs...you have to use logic to work out whats lies and whats true.
I agree totally

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You mind if we use this topic to talk about what the truth is and hopw do we something is true and how know something is untrue? And is there a such thing as an absolute truth out there. I know it might not be your intended thought pattern but could be interesting maybe?? maybe not.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Agree with your rant, glad you got it out. Messy with the head exploding and all.

One of our needs after safety and security, as you know, is to belong. I think they don't realize how they sound and they just want to be heard and validated. Many of them may have no one who listens, in their world.

They may not know how to do research and sort through the mass of information out there. Also sensationalism is just so much more dramatic and fun. The teen years contain much drama as I recall, and little perspective.

Deep breathe and hang in there

edit on 2-2-2011 by Iamschist because: punctuatuon

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

I really don't mind we can use this thread however we want to but I guess those kids won't get it or won't even bother.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick What "TRUTH" do we hold? Why do these kids go around saying they see the "TRUTH" everywhere? Do they feel special because they know the "TRUTH"?

The Truth wants to be known by you, it is it´s main goal, inviting you every moment of your life. It is "in front of you".

I don't understand it. They go around here telling they know the "TRUTH" and that they would like to change the world etc. WHY? How can they possibly know the "TRUTH"? By reading stuff here? By getting information that is under the radar ie. internet news? I can't believe this. How the hell would they know something like the NWO or the OWO?

I assume you mean those 'gurus' like AJ, Icke and the ilk. Remember, everything 'stand the test of time'.

Please stop believing everything just because its in ATS or whatever conspiracy site there is, WE SHOULD ANALYZE every information we got, not just plainly accept it for what it is.

Take what resonates, discard the rest.

We should not just ride the bandwagon because everyone does.

And thats why you get 'sheep'.

I can see it here kids, teens, adults etc. they haven't even analyzed the info. they're getting yet it is somewhat "clear" for them. I don't get it.

If promoted, praised, applauded, critically acclaimed or free, be very wary.

I need to take this out or else I would explode.

Get a punching bag, or scream in a field to your hearts content.

-Naeem

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am who I am, but don't believe in anything anymore. I am what I think, and don't know anything anymore. There is something that knows and my mind is not it.

Yesterday
Was
A
Day

Today,
Is
Another
Day

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well...I know the truth and I can see it everywhwere

It's everywhere it's all around us.
Why are you blaming, kids?
After all, an adult would know not to sink to the lvl of a kid, because if not, what usually happen's is you become a kid yourself, and then youre only kidding yourself.
But then ask me if I would like to be a kid or an adult, my answer would be "id love to be a kid again".

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I need to put everything down, physically and mentally. I have been leaning and bring my mind to very high extents for years. I am 28, and I have enough experience of this inside the body stuff, I have already began to open up different things, I am ashamed at the freedom of my spirit to induldge in extremities at the bases of love. Can I just lay and wake out of that dream?

I need to rearrange my thought process again. This is a major transition of realizing most dreams in life are fairy tales, but you can aquire your dreams, just to not have dreams just work in hard dedication for something that is not tangible. The point of that will be to give my soul and not have anything.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
If you don't respect yourself how can others respect you.

and that's the truth....

wait........whut?

sorry couldn't resist, but you are right on the money with this OP. Only change from within will cause any change on the outside. Like the Mod's are fond of saying, be the change that you want to see..

new topics

top topics

join