It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Jerusalem Not Hoax, Now its in The News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ufo In Jerusalem article

www.digitaljournal.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

More articles

I dont understand why a mod closed the thread of the UFO In Jerusalem without an a long overview of a investigation
posters in the original thread wanted a news source well i got some for you now.

And in the future please lets not agree with the debunkers without an investigation, thats what i call jumping into conclusions.

1.We weren't there in Jerusalem, thus you cant call Hoax on everything

2.A video in the article tales us that there were eyewitness.

And also if it was a Hoax where is the proof debunkers ?

edit on 2-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm really starting to dislike the mods...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
And in the future please lets not agree with the debunkers without an investigation, thats what i call jumping into conclusions.

75 pages worth of investigation doesn't seem like jumping to conclusions. The skeptics provided some pretty sound arguments as the the fakeness of the vid/ It's now in the HOAX bin...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

now thats strange

link   
reply to post by Theonlywoody

Theres MORE than enough evidence proving this is a hoax. Each and everyone of the videos have been torn apart and replicated using after effects.

This is a hoax im afraid
Dont think because its on the news its real...they can be as easily fooled as yourself

They look through the internet for stories like this without doing ANY research, they ise stuff like this to fill space that they cant fill with real stories

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2011 by minigunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Its in the hoax bin for a primary reason and that was its tie to a known hoax site.

Its still up for debate. Maybe more witnesses will come forward....

maybe some wont.

I lost all hope for future UFO vids... if this can be crafted and look as real as it did... then... all future ones are suspect then.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

75 pages worth of investigation doesn't seem like jumping to conclusions. The skeptics provided some pretty sound arguments as the the fakeness of the vid/ It's now in the HOAX bin...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The skeptics provided some pretty sound arguments

In a court case the arguments dont help the case only evidence does however the skeptics didn't have the evidence.

I also thought ATS was a Democratic forum

This video looks real doesn't it?
www.youtube.com...#

you can hear the eyewitness talking about it.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The video is really good. If real it could be very convincing. Here is my question, isn't that some of the most protected air space on earth, equal to like the White House? Wouldn't this have put the Israeli Air Force on alert?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Easily replicated using Adobe After Effects or SOny Vegas Pro....i could replicate this in under 5 minutes
Im no expert at either program but i have used them both for a number of years and know its easy to fake stuff using them.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Please add to the existing thread.

Staff is discussing the location of the thread, which has been mentioned several times on it. There is no need to have a zillion threads on the same topic.
edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join