It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd sensations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
O.K. this isn't a brain tumor, but lately I have been having the following symptoms:

Tired
Irritable
Feeling of impending doom
Getting lightheaded/dizzy while sitting and/or standing
Ringing in ears
Notice an increase in intuition
Feeling that I am being seperated/prepared

Of course, I could just be going nuts, but many of these symptoms have increased over the last couple of weeks. I'm not an epilectic (sp?) nor a diabetic. I don't suffer from depression and believe in God. I have been fascinated with storms as of late and feel that there is something big on the horizon that I am supposed to be preparing for.

I don't like to entertain thoughts of doom and gloom, but wondering if I am alone in these sensations.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i get a few of these mainly the head and ear ones.
im no expert, but then who is. every single case has to be unique id say.
see a Dr , let him rule stuff out, then its up to you to figure the rest out.

hope that helped

hmmm
but how could it have ?

oh well
i stand by it all

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Honestly, I never say that stuff, cuz nobody believes me, and it isnt worth my time, but I have felt the exact same way for months now... I don tknow that I buy into the whole "World Coming to an end" thing, but for some reason, I have been having those feelings too. In fact, I have slept only 3 hours in the last 5 days because of it... Cant stop thinking about it...

Maybe I need to see a shrink......

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
As far as the symptoms you listed, the only one I've ever noticed linked with any of my telepathy was the dizziness or ringing in the ears. Sometimes, I'll get very dizzy if I unintentionally read someone or pick up on a vision of something. As for the feeling seperated/getting prepared feeling, I've felt that one all of my life, and have been telepathic my whole life. That's not enough evidence to link the two, but it may be a start.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
HA!
*do these things seem to get more and more intense?
* i have had the same thing
* heat and tingling as well!
* sudden and acute stabbing pain in my head-then it vanishes?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Do you have Anxiety? Do you have Generalized Anxiety Disorder symptoms?

sometimes alot of research into conspiracy stuff can make you overally paranoid and manafest some of these symptoms.

Im not a doc, so don't skip out on seeing one, if you feel the need... but sometimes these things just come and pass and if you, like me, hate to be medicated without it being life threatening, I would wait to see if this becomes a normal recurrance that is a problem.

I think everyone goes in cycles, kinda like those exhibited in Manic Depressives, but that we have these cycles in a minor minor sense of the matter. We have them in the sense that we are extremely happy, sometimes the same with sadness, paranoia, anxiety, calm, sixth sense type situations.

You mentioned that you belived in God and are not depressed... have you prayed to him for any answers? If you have, have you recieved any sort of acknowledgement or any sort of signals from that?

any major life changes to bring this about? or any somewhat major issues?

new topics

top topics

join