It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

PLEASE stfu and don't come back here and whine. I left this thread cause I'm tired of these people riding Assange's balls like he's some #ing messiah

Why leave and come back??
Just go and leave us sheeple alone..
We'll survive just fine without you...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

As long as people reply to my posts, I will. Mr. "I'm on the fence"

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

As long as people reply to my posts, I will. Mr. "I'm on the fence"

LMAO, you've said you were sick of it and were leaving more than once..

Stay and be asked continually for proof you refuse/cant give..

I'm easy mate..Got me comfy spot on the fence laughing at ya.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I have not seen any proof from your side either

In fact if you would take the time to watch the video I've posted about 3 times (which you obviously haven't), it TELLS YOU what fallacies Assange posts.

>SNIP< You are completely and obviously biased. You just don't like to admit that you're on Assange's side without any proof of his credibility.

Like I said, as long as people respond to my posts I will respond to them. I've stated over and over I can't link you to a page that says it's a shill, yet I keep being asked. Are you that mentally challenged? I highly doubt you've looked into ANY of Assange's connections yourself at all.

Edit:

Where are the leaks on the 55 Zionist companies profiting from Iraqi blood being spilled? Where are the leaks on Iraq's artifacts being stolen by Zionist agents? Where are the leaks on hundreds of Mossad agents operating in Mosul? Where are the leaks on the Mossad bomb making facility in Kirkuk? Where are the leaks on the Mossad murderers stationed in several villages around the devastated area of Fallujah? Where are the leaks on the depleted uranium tipped IEDs of Zionist owned Zapata Engineering that have massacred thousands in Najaf, Karbala and Tal Afar, just to name a few? Where are the leaks on the Israeli arms dealers supplying weapons to CIA trained death squads? Where are the leaks on Zionist war criminal Paul Wolfowitz importing Shin Bet torture experts to train the US military? Where are the leaks on Mossad conducting interrogations and torture in Iraq jails, including Abu Ghraib? Where are the leaks that will actually tie the illegal war, which was exclusively designed by Zionists, to Israel?
edit on 4-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/4/2011 by yeahright because: Mod edit to remove extremely rude, vulgar comment

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Even if Wikileaks doesn't win the Noble Peace Prize, it's still a big thing just to be nominated.
Well done Wikileaks!!

edit on 4-2-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I'm a supporter of the idea of the "free media" and Wikileaks in general but I do think there are others who deserve the Nobel Peace Prize more than Assange !

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

You are completely and obviously biased. You just don't like to admit that you're on Assange's side without any proof of his credibility.

It has NEVER been proven by you or anyone else including many world Governments, that Wikileaks has posted even ONE lie...

Proof is the name of the game and man, are you losing..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Well, to start you off, here's the Waddesdon Trust, and you can see "Lord Rothschild" under Trustees. There's your link to Julian and Rothschild.

www.charityperformance.com...

I don't know why you're asking for proof of donation? Wouldn't the evidence of that completely ruin Assange's agenda?

Read this.

poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com...

Under that logic, you can assert pretty much anything about anyone, while attributing a lack of evidence as the work of your target conspirators. That seems like a fairly safe place to hide from and ignore the truth.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Again, let me re ask the questions you seemed to conveniently ignore.

Where are the leaks on the 55 Zionist companies profiting from Iraqi blood being spilled? Where are the leaks on Iraq's artifacts being stolen by Zionist agents? Where are the leaks on hundreds of Mossad agents operating in Mosul? Where are the leaks on the Mossad bomb making facility in Kirkuk? Where are the leaks on the Mossad murderers stationed in several villages around the devastated area of Fallujah? Where are the leaks on the depleted uranium tipped IEDs of Zionist owned Zapata Engineering that have massacred thousands in Najaf, Karbala and Tal Afar, just to name a few? Where are the leaks on the Israeli arms dealers supplying weapons to CIA trained death squads? Where are the leaks on Zionist war criminal Paul Wolfowitz importing Shin Bet torture experts to train the US military? Where are the leaks on Mossad conducting interrogations and torture in Iraq jails, including Abu Ghraib? Where are the leaks that will actually tie the illegal war, which was exclusively designed by Zionists, to Israel?

Also, I would like you to link me to a leak of "groundbreaking transparency." Show me a leak other than diplomatic gossip, or something we didn't already know, that actually has meaning behind it. Show me an example of what makes Mr. Assange your biggest hero. I'm just really curious.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Oh of course, a book, I almost forgot how much Mr. Assange loves his money. No way will I give this guy my money. Is there anywhere I can read this online? Like an e book or something?

Is this the book? Only book Assange has published I think.
Underground

Well that was free wasn't it?

And he gets 1 million + 25% on his big bookdeal. Nothing special, sounds pretty normal for an international celebrity biography

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Again, let me re ask the questions you seemed to conveniently ignore.

Also, I would like you to link me to a leak of "groundbreaking transparency." Show me a leak other than diplomatic gossip, or something we didn't already know, that actually has meaning behind it. Show me an example of what makes Mr. Assange your biggest hero. I'm just really curious.

Mate, most of the leaks are from US diplomatic cables that are considered less that "Top Secret"..

You really think your average embassy worker can access that sort of information??
Wiki can only print what is leaked to it..

If you have undeniable PROOF of the events you list then why not TEST wikileaks by giving them the information and seeing if the release it to the public?
edit on 4-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Whoa, are we rostered on together again?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

...That is not top secret at all, why do you think I'm asking the questions? I could link you to articles for every question I asked if you really want me to.

I'm just wondering where the leaks are that harm Israel, and not just Iran and such.

Hell, even John Young left WikiLeaks cause he suspects it's CIA funded.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Yes, that would be why I asked if there was a way I could read it for free.....thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

...That is not top secret at all, why do you think I'm asking the questions? I could link you to articles for every question I asked if you really want me to.

I'm just wondering where the leaks are that harm Israel, and not just Iran and such.

Hell, even John Young left WikiLeaks cause he suspects it's CIA funded.

Hmm.It is a conspiracy site so what's to say the CIA didn't see Wikileaks as a problem and infact GOT to John Young??

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Fair enough, so let me ask a question. Suppose the CIA realizes Assange's hacking skills etc. They contact him and give him an ultimatum. Either they put him away in jail for years, or he does their dirty work for them. Maybe it wasn't Assange's INTENTION, then, maybe he is doing the CIAs dirty work. Plausible?

Edit: I mean, the CIA has even hired the mafia to kill Fidel Castro.

Second edit, sorry: I actually don't agree with what you say because John Young is the one who originally set up the wiki leaks site

If you're at all interested Alex Jones had John Young on his show, you can go to like 8:29 and start listening from there. There's more than one video to this

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Way way to many maybe's..
Give me facts and I'll listen...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Yeah I guess but you really have to have an open mind. Don't put it past the CIA/FBI to do this kind of stuff. I mean look at cointelpro. Why would a government controlled media allow a real whistleblower to be publicized as much as Assange is? They'd want to keep as many people from knowing Assange as possible, but instead he's all over the place getting all of this attention. It's a very smart game, the CIA and FBI are not stupid by any means. They'll hire con artists, the mafia, regular every day hackers etc. to do their dirty work.

It makes me sound stupid because I don't have all this hard proof that everyone wants, but you have to look at the past, the things they've done, the things that they're still doing, and then it starts to make a little more sense. They're not going to leave an easy to find trail behind them

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Whoa, are we rostered on together again?

Yeah mate, was a bit of a bump in the pay after that bookdeal.

Read the latest WL/JA right wing blog/proof?
julian assange bad

That seems to be the research skills needed

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

It makes me sound stupid

Think I'll just leave it at that selective quote..

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join