It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking googlechatbot about illuminati :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
LOL this is genius, I put, "Illuminati bloodlines are" It said, "illuminati bloodlines are shape shifting reptilians with no" lol no what? no soul perhaps?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
reply to post by TheGhostViking

for:

"theghostviking is a person who"

I get:

"theghostviking is a person who has recovered from a serious error windows serious error"

how the hell did it know?? lol

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

googlebot is

edit on 3-2-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
freemasons correctly meet as a lodge without displaying this document for example a webpage in internet explorer alignment is off

lol

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
this was scary, I put Obama is a
and got this

obama is a muslim who feels some sort of lack of collaboration are you interested in the fall of the house of representatives a guide to procedure us

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
huh
I asked:
what to do
(having in mind some financial problems, but I didn't typ the rest of the question)
googlebot says:

what to do in an elevator walk from your car to the man who pleases him god gives wisdom knowledge and joy to a man who listening to this finances removal of demons of lack
father god tie up the tv for me published
edit on 23-2-2011 by Douriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I only just noticed this thread and i had never heard of google chat bot before so i tired it out just for fun,

I was playing Online poker at the time so my first question was Q1.- will i win this hand. - A1 - i was playing too much and talk too much you never shut up you brag too much or are too old for me i know that you know xeni

i found that amusing, have no idea what xeni is though,

The second question i asked ( or statement i gave it ),was Q2 - NWO will . A2 - nwo will be defeated from the cambridge advanced learner

that one was strange

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, it definitely appears that TBTP are playing a giant well thought out game of chess...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Star & flag for the hilarity, nice find

Tried 'the pope likes to' as suggested on the last page, this is what I got, weird:
'the pope likes to go on adventures a lot of drinking and we were laughing at her coat my mom didnt understand why we were laughing at her coat my mom didnt understand why we were laughing at her coat my mom didnt understand why we were laughing at her coat'
-And so on in an infinite loop, lol

'The meaning of life is':
'the meaning of life is deeply mixed with the philosophical and religious tao is infinite without limitation one view'

'2012':
'2012 mmxii is a leap year or not in either case the cross of christ by john stott hardcover'
-Apparently Google is recommending this book to me, regardless of whether or not 2012 is a leap year, lol

'The new world order is':
'the new world order is a term used to describe a collection of data which can be used for otc medicines and drugs purchased after december'
-That's a rather interesting one
edit on 5/3/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join