It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Egyptian Army: Remove Mubarak now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm pretty certain that the source is referring to a speech by Robert Gibbs, the Press Secretary for the White House. In a speech earlier he said something along the lines of "the time for transition is now" and "we will be reviewing our assistance posture based on events that take place in the coming days”.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Nah, a Dem would never try and help a regime change, only those evil people on the right would attempt such a thing...............what a joke. Obama won't do anything about this, he's too busy trying to figure out how to save his own butt. Heath care will be repealed and when gas hits $5.00 a gallon this summer, game over.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If this is true, Owebummer has just proved himself to be the second coming.....of jimmy carter.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It doesnt matter, it will all end today. He will have to flee the country or have his head on a pike. This is why people didnt want to wait 9 months, he wouldve fortified his power and making it impossible to dethrone him then.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Debka has been guilty before of delusional items...
Suppose it is true, then Sulemien is their new boy, and it wont be very popular with the people there.
We are left with the same situation, in a fall back position with little change.
Just more pressure, and a bit more time.
This could be what is being pulled off here....business as usual.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Testicles? On MY US President?

I better check my backyard for that pony I've been wishing for!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
At least Obama did something to avoid getting himself "impeached". Thirty years is really a long time. I just hope that the new "leader" to Egypt won't end up taking too much American tax-payers' money, if any, and use it to screw the Egyptian people. I do not fully understand the situation of that country --- its military strategy, UFO, oil, religion(s), political/social-economic structure, etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join