It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your level of education?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Haydn_17

I found out they where using electroinc mind control in london schools in 1992, while doing my alevels.

Andy, remember.....they erased all your memories.....right? You shouldn't be able to remember all that.

I gave up when i found out and left a year later, after not bothering doing any more homework.

Ah....you didn't do your homework and left voluntarilty! The police didn't in fact wreck your education, you left yourself.

The puzzle slowly comes together.

As for education, i did well at school, did a few more qualifications later....but have found in life that qualifications are by no means an indication of intelligence or common sense.

CX.
edit on 3/2/11 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I think my school education is irrelevant...i have learnt far more on ATS than any school could ever teach me!

But just to answer the OP, university level
edit on 3/2/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by BAZ752

Certificates only really afford you greater responsibility and therefore accountability in certain roles and only demonstrates a person's aptitude to learn a given subject.

I don't agree they show an aptitude to learn..
The way many exams are set up students merely memorize a few days before an exam and they are given specific hints via their course on what to cram..
It's not really learning to me...
If you gave many students the same exam a month later,without warning, then the results would be different..

Fine, don't agree, but I think you'll find assignment based work that forms part of requirement to gain a certificate, for example, is demonstrating an apptitude to learn. How the bloody hell can you tell me otherwise? You don't just ''memorise'' the content and write it down like an exam you have to research the content and prove your own hypothesis, or at least include content that you can back up through research - thus you learn about that subject. Stop being an awkward sod, for christ's sake.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752
Stop being an awkward sod, for christ's sake.

Is it possible to meet this request if atheists and non-believers are right?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm not certain how it would help, but I am a physician. I don't tell anyone my I.Q. because it is an irrelevant number. I was a military/NASA flight surgeon, was selected as the Chief of Aerospace Medicine for Cape Canaveral AFS, and now have a private practice. Anyone otherwise interested can simply examine my profile.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Haha, I love how this thread is more about people trying to defend, and boast of their "intelligence". The OP is only curious as to the education levels of his fellow members, not what other world experiences everyone thinks are equivalent to college degrees. Anyways...

Graduated High School with a 3.999 GPA (no joke, those bastards couldn't just give me the 4.0), in the Distinguished Scholars Science Program. Currently half way through my sophomore year working on my Bachelor's in Elementary Education and Special Education. I plan on going back after a few years of teaching and getting my Master's in Secondary Education with a Physics specialization.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Not that any of this really matters...but since you would like to know, I will tell you.

I graduated from Assumption College in Massachusetts in 1998 with a BA in Theology...I then spent a year at UMASS Amherst in a M. Ed program, to focus on student affairs work...and I found that it was not for me. I then graduated from Assumption College in Massachusetts in 2003 with a MA in Rehabilitation Counseling.

Currently, I use neither of these degrees. I work in the IT field and have 3 Microsoft Certified Professional certifications...now, when will I start the fourth and get the MCSA certification?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You forgot to mention your most recent Graduation, into Moderation! LOL

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
BA in Spanish
BS in Linguistic Anthropology
MA in Linguistics
Teaching English as a Second Language Certificate

Almost got a translation certification from Pima Community College...yes, the same one the nut who shot Congresswoman Gifford went to...

I've mostly taught, but I grew up in the food and beverage business and, though for me it's a love/hate, I still work in it on the side.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm feeling dumber and dumber as I read other's replies about having like, five degrees.

I attended college for two years but had to withdrawl because I couldn't afford it.

Rant: I really hate the fact that I had to withdrawl from school because of monetary problems. I was the type that stayed up all night to study and had good grades. My roommate was the type that bombed pretty much everything whether she studied or not. The difference was that she was lower class, so FAFSA paid for about 90% of her expenses [her monthly Sallie Mae bill was about $26]. My family was/is lower middle class, so FAFSA paid for about...20%. So while I stuided and made good grades, I couldn't stay in school. She failed a lot of her classes and got to [barely] graduate after 4 full years. "The world isn't fair", yes, I know. But it still sucks.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
MA Financial Economics

Reiki - 2nd Degree!

Self Taught fabulous cook and self taught lover.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
School, College, some further.

Art a-level, English a-level, some graphic design that i never liked and diddnt finish, and currently working on Acess Degrees in psychology, chemistry, biology and biochemistry, and sports science. Nothing compliments anything else, and iv just decided it history i wanna work in. Hopefully I get to university by sheer determination to be honest.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I completed my BA in 2000 - Double majors in Classical Studies (Greek & Roman Civilisation) and Modern History.

My main focus is Sparta. I also like military history (ancient & modern)

I can still learn so much more because what I know is only miniscule

res

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

High School from an inner city school that was essentially a war zone
College degree from a private college
Two master degrees

I learned more in that war zone that led directly to my success than in any of the colleges

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Nice! I bet lots of governments and organisations would like to know more about ATS members.
The better they understand us, the easier it is to shut it down or manipulate us.
Dont you see, this community is a pain in the ass for NWO. This is where rumors starts, critical thinking is done and the truth is found (ehhh, well sometimes that is)

Keep this stuff to yourself.
edit on 13-2-2011 by ahamarlin because: spelling incorrect

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
BA, MA in anthro. Teaching Credential.

Why?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pittsburgh

custodians always at the bottom hehe. i have h.s. diploma and i am a custodian at a middle school

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
UK qualifications:
4 A levels
Math’s
Sociology
Media studies
Psychology

BSC (hons) west London University
Psychology and social anthropology
About 1000 Microsoft certificates, well nearly!! hahah
NT4 admin
Systems management
Visual basic 5
MS office higher level
DSDM dynamic systems development methodology!

It goes on, and on!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Me? I'm ignorant and stupid.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
FYI

Bsc in Chemistry, Biochemistry and Pshychology.
BSc Honours in Biochemistry
Masters (MSc) in Environmental Management.

The learning new things, assignments, experiments and having conversations with interesting lecturers was good, but the sitting through boring classes and writing exams was not so nice.

And shelf-loads full of books
My boyfriend is convinced the house foundation will rise if I ever move out and take my books with.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join