It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: MAJOR EARTHQUAKE within 24-48 hours in MID-WEST -- Feb 2, 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Okey i just got freaked. I see strange colours in the sky. I took 3 pic's. I am uploading it now.

Maybe an earthquake is coming, but i live in the Netherlands there are no fault lines

link to the image's

took them 5min ago
edit on 3-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

sorry double post

More colored clouds! Is it just me or does the colored part have some kind of rhythmic pattern?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Could be northern lights type thing. We have active geomagnetic storms hitting earth right now. Which is kinda the topic of this thread. As in solar activity causes tectonic plate movement.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I dont know what to say about it, but i live 12 stories up. So, think I keep an eye on this thread.

Dont know what it is, but with my eye I could see those things what supposed clean chemtrails up.
How do they call them, Sypls or sylphs??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Its now what like 12min later. I took antoher 2 photo's. Sky is almost clear, and you see those spiky clouds or whatever they are called

link to the current sky condition

What is going on?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Okay...Okay....Yesterday morning I looked at weather.com (as I do with any approaching storm)..we really weren't in the path of this snow monster and had only light dusting of the white stuff...but I did noticed those weird circular patterns on weather.com too...I though about taking a screen shot and asking what caused this..but then didn't because I didn't want you guys to think I was crazy!!!!!!!

Those were really weird! I'm not jumping on the EQ bandwagon...and since I live very close to the circular pattern on the bottom of the radar I am hoping that this is a natural occuring phenomenon....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Nothing is going to happen , HARRP which is controlled by the government , is not out to destroy America , HARRP is run by American citizens there not going to kill their own people.

Oh how fast we forget 9/11 and other false flags... If it is indeed HAARP that will cause this EQ, the people doing the work will either not know what they are targeting, or they will either be given no choice to do it under duress...

It's the way the world works... Panic + destruction = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Besides, isn't it possible that HAARP is fully automated?

Magnum

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
My prediction: Nothing happens!
I'm just going out on a limb since we have had so many predictions come true in the past couple of months.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
regardless of haarp or an EQ the weather has been really crazy here lately. it goes from being 65+ degrees and me wearing shorts to barely over freezing, and in alabama we usually dont get this much cold weather.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Nothing like prediction ... It looks normal...except the turkey being attacked all day with eatrhquakes

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I was just outside for a minute (it's 11:43am) and saw one of these fly over....I don't know the name of this helicopter or what it's used for..it's a big twin bladed military helicopter...pic of helicopter I saw

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bjt1ngle

I agree with you on that! Here in Austin it was up to 78 degrees a few days ago, people were outside tanning lol. Then within about 6-7 hrs the temp dropped to 18 degrees. It's been between 12-20 degrees for several days now. Pretty unusual for south central Tx if ya ask me

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Bebe Arkansas!!

I went and watched this video too.

There is also a NEXRAD doppler radar right at that location...just north of Little Rock and just SouthWest of Beebe.

In that video he looks at Springfield, MO and Kansas city, MO as well....both having NEXRAD dopplers.

I'm pretty sure the only thing he is seeing is the ground scatter from the doppler radars that are very common. You can go to any doppler radar right now and you will see a circle of "scatter" around it...even if it is 100% clear skies.

When a storm passes through...that scatter doesn't dissapear...rather it interferes with the storm and you get the odd circle radar echos around the dopplers.

I think this guy is just reading into things that aren't there. I really don't see anything concerning at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here is something very interesting that to me is a bit scary, There has been a prediction of a major earthquake in the next few days because of the Sun. Do Watch this, I have touble embedding video, sorry.

www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/yo-CJuC-yuY

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

At about 6:30 I hear a big helicopter fly over and startered to go out to see, then about 20 mins later another one from the South going North. I ran out and it looked like the one you saw. I live in Arkansas, and can count on one hand how many times one of any kind has flown over here.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
it always amazes me how people freak out about the simplest things,.
OMG,. My dog is running in circles chasing its tail,.. I see clouds in the sky,.
The mail is late today,.... it is never late...
something is definitely wrong here

I swear,. some of you would hear a noise in your house and swear it was a ghost
edit on 3-2-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: trying to contain myself

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

if you want to look at earthquake activity in Arkansas, then you need to go to Northeast ARK, SE MO, and Eastern TN; That's where the New Madrid fault is. I'm sitting right on top of that sob and I watch it closely.
Those quakes in central Arkansas are anomalies.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
And so another prediction comes to pass without anything happening.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

And so another prediction comes to pass without anything happening.

I will say that I am not expecting for this to come true. Also, if it does and is as big as he is saying, then I should definitely feel it. That being said, you are jumping the gun with this remark.
In the description under this youtube video he states-

that I think maybe within 24-48 hours from now (2:30pm CST 2/2/2011)

As of now there's still 14 hours left. Also the- "I think maybe."

I am expecting this prediction to be wrong, I am just saying that its not wrong yet.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Never heard of this guy. Earthquake or not, it will be just another day in the real world and we will have to deal with it no matter how it plays out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It's been 48 hours.......NOTHING

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join