It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: MAJOR EARTHQUAKE within 24-48 hours in MID-WEST -- Feb 2, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FLEEBABYLON
I live right in the middle of illinois and i would be affected, but i dont need no stickin fema blankets, i have my own!!!

Hell I live an hour south west of st.louis and I wouldn't accept a blanket from FEMA or any gov't agency!!!!!!! heck justr look at what happened to the native americans when the gov't gave them blankets with smallpox. I had a lot of ancestors die because of that crap! Blankets......HELL NO!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'll LOL my ass off if there is a quake in 49 hours from the prediction, haha. What a farce!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Be mindful of Wabash Valley also.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I have seen a few video's of people claiming of wierd rainbows appearing before big quakes, and it's claimed to be caused by haarp. I can only find the china one, but recall seeing video's for haiti and chili earthquakes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

How about circular lightning during the blizzard?
Chicago area last night.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27cfa099e06f.jpg[/atsimg]

Bizarre...

Cuhail

I saw someone else post this picture too...gonna try to track down that post.

But I don't think this was from the snow storm yesterday...for a few reasons.

1. Those trees look like they have leaves on them.

2. There is no snow in the picture...and it appears to be nighttime. Anywhere in the Chicago area last night should have blowing snow with near whiteout conditions.

3. If you do a search on TinEye (reverse photo lookup), it comes back with results with this picture with dates from as far back as 2007. Here is one website that has an article from 2009 with this picture.

Here is one from 2009: www.weirdworm.com...
Here is one from 2010: weathervortex.com...

So I don't think this really can be used as additional evidence of anything. I don't know when/where this picture was taken...but I am almost 100% positive it wasn't taken during the snowstorm in Chicago yesterday.
edit on 3-2-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

How about circular lightning during the blizzard?
Chicago area last night.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27cfa099e06f.jpg[/atsimg]

Bizarre...

Cuhail

That picture is from 2009 or before.....

www.weirdworm.com...

This bizarre electrical phenomenon usually occurs during thunderstorms and lasts for up to thirty seconds. Balls of lightening are said to behave in strange ways, hovering, rolling, hissing and sometimes passing through walls, in a way that seems completely unnatural. As a result, ball lightening has long been associated with aliens and ghosts, and the kind of pseudo-psychic head-cases who believe they can communicate with the other side. Thousands of people throughout history have reported seeing ball lightening, including Benjamin Franklin and my grandmother, but until recently their claims were largely ignored. However, with an increasing amount of photographic and video evidence available, scientists have now begun to take ball lightening seriously and are now attempting to recreate this entirely natural phenomenon within the confines of a laboratory.

I predict nothing will happen....as per usual

edit on 3-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hope he is wrong
anyway good luck people in that area

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Thank you both. I just came across the picture on FB and thought I'd add it. The way the picture was presented, and in my scanning method of trying to get through FB in a relatively quick fashion, I mistakingly believed it to be from last night's thundersnow.

Still pretty fargin cool.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Thank you both. I just came across the picture on FB and thought I'd add it. The way the picture was presented, and in my scanning method of trying to get through FB in a relatively quick fashion, I mistakingly believed it to be from last night's thundersnow.

Still pretty fargin cool.

Cuhail

Haha easliy done my friend

Theres an add on for fiefox called TinEye...its an mage search engine, its brilliant for finding the original source of the picture...have a look

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I apologize for this off-topic comment.

Theres an add on for fiefox called TinEye...its an mage search engine, its brilliant for finding the original source of the picture.

Thanks for that tip. I have Firefox but had never heard of TinEye. I installed it right after reading this earlier. I didn't try to do anything with it, but then a few minutes ago I saw a pic in an article that I wanted to save but I wasn't able to save it. Searched it with TinEye; Found the source; Saved it; Now I have that pic. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Well, good! He seems like he has his head on straight... more so than many of those other people on youtube. I hope he decides to come by here. I definitely appreciate people who will admit when they could be mistaken. Beats the hell out of people who will argue their point to death, without an ounce of evidence to back it up, scare people half to death and then nothing happens.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen , HARRP which is controlled by the government , is not out to destroy America , HARRP is run by American citizens there not going to kill their own people.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown
Prediction: nothing will happen.

At least this FALSE prediction can be quickly disproven. What ever happened to the guy whose "girlfriend" dreamed of disaster in january? He's probably just happily posting away since people have short attn spans and forgot his nonsense

I was searching for that thread earlier to see what was said and ask the dude how the brits covered it up. I couldn't find it but I found the one it stemmed off of, that also talked about a big earthquake...why didn't anyone predict revolution in egypt? Or a ufo over israel, whatever it may be, it is unidentified, and an object, and possibly flying. Anyway, see you in a few days, unless you live near a prophecy, or haarp, or hell, or kansas...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

That is an amazing picture. I saw a news piece of a news anchor standing outside when this lightening struck. He was totally freaked out!!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Been watching this thread- Its Feb 3rd- no quake-YET anyway

Second Line

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
"HAARPing up a storm." haha

Well, I'm around that area. I can say our weather has been weird. Yesterday it was 50-60 degrees outside and very calm. Like scary calm. Later last night, the wind picked up severely. I took a 5 mile walk and was basically holding on for life at times. Today it's been cold with temps around 25-30 and enormous cloud cover with slight rain and sprinkles of snow.

I don't find it too suspicious but it's not something that happens regularly. I don't mind freezing and Earthquakes, but I really don't want to die from a huge deluge of freezing water.

Man it seems that weather EVERYWHERE is acting strange as hell. Here in Southern Arizona the weather has been downright weird. Last week we had sunny skies with Springlike temperatures and for the last 3 days it has gotten down into the 20's at night with a high of 43f during the day...but the WIND is crazy! Especially right now where I am at. I can hear it literally howling out which is majorly causing a wind chill drop damn near into single digits

Which sucks big time (I know it is NOTHING compared to what many other parts of the country is going through...and for those people my thoughts and prayers are with you) because I am about to venture out into hit to go to work. And what sucks even more is that my work is about 1.5 hour drive located in a town that is up 4000ft elevation....so it will be REALLY cold there. Man I am so not looking forward to doing this today lol.

But thanks OP for getting the word out! ATS....where the REAL news is (and where I have my homepage set to). We all need to really keep our hands on the pulse of this New Madrid/Chemtrails/HAARP/birds and other animals migration behaviors/Federal government behavior in regards to requests for information for mass purchases in the name of FEMA....as well as DoD/military and national guard troop movements/deployments (especially in the name of a supposed DRILL). So that we can at least provide our fellow awakened/unplugged from the mainstream brainwashing propaganda machine ATS'ers with as much advance notice/warning as possible so that to give them the best odds at being able to get themselves and family to safety ASAP.

Truly one of the best sites on the interweb! Let us all hope and pray that nothing comes out of this

NT

Edit: Okay the radio just announced the temperatures for Southern Arizona right now....and BOY IS IT COLD! Currently 18 degrees outside in the city with a wind chill (and of course the wind just HAD to be whipping right now) MAKES IT 7 DEGREES!!

And further out down by the border in Douglas/Sierra Vista/Benson, Arizona it is 3 degrees with a windchill factor bringing it down to -17 DEGREES!! Now THIS IS NOT NORMAL DANG IT!!@
edit on 3-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Included current local temperatures

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well if chemtrails effect weather then Florida is definitely getting taken care of as it's the warmest part in the country now. Everyone else is freezing cold and many temps below freezing while Florida is enjoying warmth.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Okey i just got freaked. I see strange colours in the sky. I took 3 pic's. I am uploading it now.

Maybe an earthquake is coming, but i live in the Netherlands there are no fault lines

link to the image's

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Okey i just got freaked. I see strange colours in the sky. I took 3 pic's. I am uploading it now.

Maybe an earthquake is coming, but i live in the Netherlands there are no fault lines

link to the image's

took them 5min ago
edit on 3-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

sorry double post
edit on 3-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColoursMaybe an earthquake is coming, but i live in the Netherlands there are no fault lines

It's really matter. I live in Hungary and we had a 4.8 close to Budapest few days ago (Jan 29, 2011). We also don't have fault lines.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join