It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: MAJOR EARTHQUAKE within 24-48 hours in MID-WEST -- Feb 2, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I dunno. I came across it, tagged from the famous meteorologist Tom Skilling, WGN Weather...on Facebook. Being in Chicago the last day and a half has made even mediocre weatherfolk VERY popular.

Heck of a storm.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
He is not the only one predicting a major earth quake possibly by the New Madrid fault line. Earthquake on Feb 3rd 2011

Interesting although they're blaming different culprits.
The Sun gave off a double CME the other day so.......

Something is going on with HAARP though. I am almost convinced.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

heres the threads:
large satelite circle over australia

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new madrid strange rainbows

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Awesome shot. would make for a good wallpaper if it's in HD.
How in the heck did you time that one

just saw the above post from you Cuhail. I guess you didn't time anything...

edit on 2/2/2011 by howmuch4another because: ATS is faster than my fingers

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Huh, you know what Human? This guy really sounds like he has his head on straight. I'm impressed with what he's saying. SnF for you OP..
edit on 2-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well...I think the only thing this guy is seeing is artifacts from the doppler radars. The national radar map is a composite of a bunch of doppler radars.

Here is link to all the national doppler radars:
National Radars Map

There is one near Evansville, IN...and there is one southwest of that in Paducha, KY.

Evansville, IN Radar

Paducha, KY Radar

As you can tell from the scatter patterns in those images...they are almost exactly where he sees these "HAARP circles". Because even tho they call it the "Evansville, IN Radar"...it won't be within the city itself. I can't find an exact location for it...I'm still looking....but I would bet it is somewhere north of Evansville...exactly where he is seeing this circle. Actually...from the scatter pattern in the image, you can tell that the center is somewhere north of Evanston.

Here is a section about artifacts from doppler radars:
www.srh.noaa.gov...

I really don't think there is anything to worry about...doppler radar operates in circles...so it's not uncommon to see circle artifacts.

Also...I had to LOL at the part where he said that Salem, IL only got "a little ice" while the webpage he is looking at shows a picture of a tree that fallen over from the ice....LOL.
edit on 2-2-2011 by MindSpin because: Added link to radar artifact information

edit on 2-2-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Huh, you know what Human? This guy really sounds like he has his head on straight. I'm impressed with what he's saying. SnF for you OP..
edit on 2-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I agree. I've watched his videos from time to time and it takes a lot for me to be impressed. So like you said (and I agreed) it does seem he knows what he's talking about. Now, whether it's accurate remains to be seen.
Good to see ya Randyss

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Great a major earthquake and I'm almost at ground zero.

Get ready your camera and phone full charged. We want qood video please.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Good point

So it's not like he's making this up rather, he may be misinterpreting what he's looking at.
Let's hope so. And I will say this: he IS the type of guy who WILL come back on his YT account to make an apology. Let's hope that's how this ends up!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

heres the threads:
large satelite circle over australia

new madrid strange rainbows

Oh okay, I was aware of that circle but I thought you meant something more recent.

Hey, that weatherwoman Chantel Day (from my Magnetic Mayhem thread) will be doing a series on ATS so maybe she will touch upon all this as well.
I wonder if we can have a Q&A with her?
Here's the link and her recent post from this afternoon!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here's a couple of links that seem very relevant to the OP. They're not recent, but they discuss situations similar to our current one.

www.borderlands.com...

www.enterprisemission.com...
(Start at the paragraph titled "Until the 7th")

We live in really strange times, don't we?

STM
edit on 2/2/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yes..I'm replying to my own post

I found the location of the Evansville, IN radar...guess where it's at....right next to Fort Branch. Surprise surprise. I think it is actually in Owensville, IN.

Here is a link that shows the location.

Zoomed In Evansville Radar

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is a Helicorder link from the University of Memphis. There link i post below is the recent activity on the New Madrid Fault line.
University of Memphis

I'm not sure what the lines mean because it is not my field, But they seem to be doing something.
edit on 2-2-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Bebe Arkansas!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I'm hoping Mindspin's theory is right and it's just a doppler anomaly. I have seen these on radars before, but they were usually a perfect circle. The ones he showed are more oval, but maybe that doesn't mean anything? I really have no expertise in the area.

With that said though, I have thought from the very first time I heard about this storm that it was caused by weather manipulation. So who knows. I'm in an area that would be affected by the quake. I felt the one he mentioned on there that happened around a year and a half ago, and it was pretty intense, being that it was around a 5.0, the epicenter was Illinois and I'm in Central/Eastern Ky. Maybe I give this guy a little more credit just because he says he'll come back and retract his prediction and admit that he was wrong, if nothing happens. But then again, New Madrid is long overdue for a quake anyway.

Oh, and I like the "haarping up a storm" phrase, lol. Not that it's funny if this stuff is being caused by haarp, but just hearing it put that way cracked me up.

Oh well... if this is depopulation in action, I wonder who the ones running the show are going to run crying to when they realize how big of a bitch karma is?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Very interesting videos. The question I have, and I hope this was not asked and answered already, what makes the person in the video think that what he is seeing is signs from HAARP? I have seen nothing to indicate that it is, if it was explained in one of the videos I must have missed it, but it sure seems like we just have to take his word for it that what he (the person in the video) is seeing is made from HAARP.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Very interesting videos. The question I have, and I hope this was not asked and answered already, what makes the person in the video think that what he is seeing is signs from HAARP? I have seen nothing to indicate that it is, if it was explained in one of the videos I must have missed it, but it sure seems like we just have to take his word for it that what he (the person in the video) is seeing is made from HAARP.

He's saying that because those two disturbances were stalled and circular opposed to random and swooping-like
www.livewxradar.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
on the siesmic server, tennessee and missouri have be down for ever. I think those are the charts we need to keep an eye on.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yeah that's where they built the new nexrad radar station but the doppler radar station is located in Evansville. And by looking at the map in the first video it looks like it will hit Cynthiana. I just hope Mt Vernon dosen't get hit the last thing we need would be for all those gas tanks down at GE to rupture they have enough phosgene stored down there to wipeout everything in the valley.
edit on 2-2-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Take a look here, maybe it will help a bit.Hopefully these guys are keepin' an eye on things too.
www.eas.slu.edu...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join