It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In serious need of help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am not sure where to turn, but I figured a very large scope is needed. I am under serious suspicion of secret activities that have wound up with me under control of someones that have no concern for my safety and mental well-being.

I am severeley disabled and in a wheelchair, leaving me dependent on very specific care from others. I do not trust those placed in care of me, or those that are influencing/have influenced them to allow me to be subjected to this treatment. I feel like I am being subjected to mental torment and psychological stimuli that I cannot handle any longer.

Please take this as a serious call for help.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by keithpayne

Have you considered calling the police? Dont you have family you can turn to? Friends? Someone that you can voice your concerns to locally?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Can you elaborate? What are they doing?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
not to be cruel but it seems odd you chose to join a conspiracy forum to ask for help

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darrenb

I agree. If you seriously think the people who care for you are after you in some way, you should call the cops. What's their reason for this so-called "mental torment"? Posting a thread on a conspiracy websites forum is not going to help you at all, but will probably only make you more paranoid...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Calling the authorities is your first and potentially most important (and logical) option.

Secondly, if you are indeed disabled and somebody is abusing you physically and/or mentally, your physician(s) should also be made aware of it, as they could potentially assist in getting you help. In many states, abuse of the disabled/elderly, etc. is a crime unto itself separate from other laws.

Thirdly, consider employing the intervention of friends, acquaintences, colleagues, support associations, etc. Many of these folks are likely to be important allies for you in having the problems eliminated.

Keep us posted, and good luck.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
you can call your local Domestic Violence Group..Adult Protective Services and the local police ..Nobody has the right to abuse you. You can call the police if someone physically hurts you or tries to hurt you. please call someone as soon as possible...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by keithpayne
I am not sure where to turn, but I figured a very large scope is needed. I am under serious suspicion of secret activities that have wound up with me under control of someones that have no concern for my safety and mental well-being.

I am severeley disabled and in a wheelchair, leaving me dependent on very specific care from others. I do not trust those placed in care of me, or those that are influencing/have influenced them to allow me to be subjected to this treatment. I feel like I am being subjected to mental torment and psychological stimuli that I cannot handle any longer.

Please take this as a serious call for help.

How would you like us to help you?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yes, please be more specific, how can we help you?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Call the police.

We are not there, can't see the situation.

There was a poster on here in the last year or two that said the same thing. Come to find out the OP's stated situation was not at all the true picture. I don't remember the thread name. I'd give the scenario but then it'd be spoilers.

To the OP, once again, just call the police.
edit on 2/2/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

How can you even expect us to believe you? Although some may very well. I just can't.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

The people I was placed in care of are in opposition to me phoning for help. I am always told "I am your mother, you can trust me." I do not understand outright lies when told that nothing is wrong, and then accused of strange behavior everytime I speak or try to take actions to help my mental and physical health. I am expected to be a man, and stand up for myself, and that crying, showing any kind of emotions, or objecting are not tolerated.

The Muscular Dystrophy Association has been told to track me or follow my online activities. This stems from an incident that occured over 20 years ago. I now am concerned that unknown medical procedures may have taken place as I am confused about my gender and treatments I am receiving that have no positive effects.

What is a 33 year old, 60 pound man to do? I am not seeking friendship or sympathy, and I am saying this to make others in similar situations aware that you are on your own.

BTW, I am atheist and see no hope for mankind to exist beyond the year 3000.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Not surprised

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Have you considered calling the police? Dont you have family you can turn to? Friends? Someone that you can voice your concerns to locally?

Hello, distinguished authority member. Glad you are here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Are we taking part in a Social Cognition experiment???

I'm half way joking...for some odd reason I just decided to google the members name (Keith Payne) because the story just seemed to odd to me...almost like the OP is looking for reactions. And this is the website I found.

www.unc.edu...

Social Cognition Lab
The Payne lab studies social cognition—thinking and feeling about people and socially important issues. We are especially interested in the unintended and the unconscious. Using a variety of methods, from behavioral experiments to large scale surveys to mathematical modeling, we are turning up answers to questions like:

Why do people sometimes act in prejudiced ways even when they intend to be fair?

Do you have opinions or beliefs that you don’t know about?

How do people set aside unwanted biases and act the way they want to?

And what happens when that process breaks down?

This is a conspiracy site afterall...right? So here is my contribution to create a conspiracy out of this

However, if the OP is being serious...I'm sorry...but I don't know how to help you because you aren't giving any solid information. So I would say it is up to you to help yourself.

edit on 2-2-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

As I stated before and will continue to, just call the police or even 311. They are the only ones that can help you. As for your care givers not allowing phone calls, well, to be honest I see that you are posting very clear and well thought out posts, so go online to your police department or use your bright mind to find a way to call 911 or 311. I know you can do it,

STM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If they're tracking your online activity, then i'm assuming they're going to notice you're asking for help online.

If you're serious, then contact the authorities.

Simple as that. Nobody here can help you beyond offering advice.

I wish you well.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

This perchance?

www.unc.edu...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daleomaleo
reply to post by darrenb

I agree. If you seriously think the people who care for you are after you in some way, you should call the cops. What's their reason for this so-called "mental torment"? Posting a thread on a conspiracy websites forum is not going to help you at all, but will probably only make you more paranoid...

Instead of the victim calling the cops... wouldn't it be better if someone reading this forum track him/her down and notify authorities so that a non-invasive investigation can be done... without alerting the people who are obviously scaring the hell out of this guy??? Aren't there advocates for people in these types of situations???

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What is a 33 year old, 60 pound man to do?

Well...could you consider maybe eating more stuff? Or maybe get some ENSURE nutritional supplement or something like that? I've tasted it before and it's not that bad.

Or maybe try the weight gainer stuff like bodybuilders use. I've never tried that before.

I would also recommend contacting the police immediately.

If you need to, I'm sure some of us on here could help you get in touch with law enforcement in your community and put them in contact with you. There are some pretty good problem solvers on here who would be more than happy to help you out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join