It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptian Army are not the friend of the people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The high level members of the military were meeting at the pentagon when this started. They are bought by the US and Isarel. The people put their trust in the military to protect them. Every day people were being frisked before going into the square. Today they just let the people with swords, machetes, camels and everything go right in and kill people without any restraint. Of course the people in the square were unarmed.

I realize they have no choice but to take the side of the army.

Doesn't seem like Democracy will be an easy road.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Up until now they've worked with the protesters and for the protesters, are you sure they weren't just cut off or didn't find a proper way to react without shooting people down in the street? Keep hearing reports of someone firing into the air, isn't that the army trying to break things up?

Also where is the info about pentagon meetings come from?
edit on 2-2-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

apparently some of the military and police chefs were on a shopping trip in america for equipment that's all i got sorry for one line post D:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
The high level members of the military were meeting at the pentagon when this started. They are bought by the US and Isarel. The people put their trust in the military to protect them. Every day people were being frisked before going into the square. Today they just let the people with swords, machetes, camels and everything go right in and kill people without any restraint. Of course the people in the square were unarmed.

I realize they have no choice but to take the side of the army.

Doesn't seem like Democracy will be an easy road.

Is anything sincere these days or has it always been this way? I don't see anything wrong with frisking protesters for weapons and such but if what you say is true and the sudden appearance of pro-Mubarak supporters are there, then yeah this seem all planned and Egyptians are being fooled. I was dumbfounded by how any protester could be pro-Mubarak, unless they were beneficiaries of his rule. Other than that it seemed weird to hear.

It's pretty interesting though. I thought Israel would figure out a way to expand westward to Sinai for control. Maybe this is a controlled chaos so Israel CAN do something here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
twitter.com...

As predicted, the "beloved" Egyptian military ordering people to go home. The same old story worldwide. Military Industrial Complex controls

We said in Alert "...public being conditioned 2 view Egyptian military as beloved liberators - [just]arm of autocratic government" Coup next

Trends Journal subscribers just received out Trend Alert: "Revolutionary Fervor to Spread Beyond Arab States; Europe Next

top topics

join