It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancelled TV program you wish would air again.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I realized I didn't actually answer the question.

For me it would be Jericho. CBS did let it come back long enough to put a semi-ending on the series. I did appreciate that. However there was a bit of a dust up saying that the show might get a movie special for a proper ending, or another season if it did well in syndicated reruns. Nothing materialized though.

I would like to bring Picket Fences and The John Larroquete Show back in syndication. I think they were both just a little too innovative for their time.

Even though I was just entering the teen years I liked the show Key West that aired in the early 90s. I don't really remember the show too much. I just remember thinking Jeniffer Tilly was the hottest woman on tv. I would like to see the show again to see if it was any good.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

My husband, our former roommate, and I really loved watching Jericho. My husband was watching it and turned to me and said "oh, so stuff like this is why you love all that conspiracy stuff." lol

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

You can watch all of the LEXX
episodes on Hulu.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Odyssey 5-PLEASEEEEEE.I need to see the end

Firefly
Invasion

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Jericho, CBS
Freaky Links, Fox it was a lot of fun
Medium, NBC,CBS
HOMICIDE: life on the street
The Pretender, NBC
Friday Night Lights, NFL Net, NBC
Sliders, Syfy
The Tick, Fox
Dark Angel, Fox
Firefly, Fox
Space above and beyond, Fox
Dead like me, Showtime, Syfy
Tru Calling, Fox
Boston Legal, ABC
E-Ring, NBC
Invasion, ABC
Blade, Spike
Veronica Mars, CW
Dresden Files, Syfy
Las Vegas, NBC
Shark, CBS
Eli Stone, ABC
Kings, NBC
Life, NBC
The Unit, CBS
Reaper, CW
Flash Forward, ABC
Better off Ted, ABC
Numbers, CBS
The Forgotten, ABC
The Good Guys, Fox
The Closer, TNT
Defying Gravity, ABC-Smart, well written, good graphics. Shown during summer, never given a chance.

There are others that i miss, but they really ran their course: 24, Heroes, Lost

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Stargate SG1
Supernatural
Demons
Haven

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Anyone remember this?

Low budget, but brilliantly done FX (quite ahead of their time too!)

Or this?

The last train.

Post-apocalyptic Britain, with some great themes. Walled off town, bandits, packs of wild dogs and a very large escaped cat!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Homicide Life on the Street
Titus

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Boston Legal. Hands down.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Firefly, Angel, Dollhouse - yes, I also am a Whedon freak. Buffy, technically, wasn't canceled so hence not on the list.
Terminator:SCC
Caprica - the NBC/SYFY execs who had a hand in this show should all be tarred and feathered at a minimum. So should the asses at Fox who tragically mishandled Firelfy.
Jericho
Crime Story - I grew up in Las Vegas and that show was cool.
Popular
Life Is Good - Loved Paul Sorvino in this one
MST3K - There will never be enough episodes of the best puppet show. EVER.
SOAP - I need say no more than watch these clips and tell me the show wasn't hilarious:

A miini-Bob & Chuck marathon.

Five pages and no one mentioned one of my favorites. I recently was able to watch these again on IFC but they weren't all there as some of the music had to be changed, but they still rocked, literally. Any show that has a character playing drums to Rush and wearing Neal Peart t-shirts is awesome in my book, so I give you Freaks And Geeks. Another great show frakked up by the suits.I so related to this show as it's set in 1980 and I started high school in 1982. Totally my generation.

Lastly, one I wonder if anyone remembers, Parker Lewis Can't Lose. Here's the beginning of the pilot episode from 1990. I remember this show quite fondly, I wonder if it stands the test of time. I'll check these out and get back to ya on that one.

EDIT: Yeah, Parker Lewis Can't Lose holds up. Now I remember where I got the phrase "Not a problem" from. I've been using the phrase for so long I had forgotten where it came from.
edit on 2/19/2011 by TheLoony because: Because Of The Effects Of Gamma Rays On Man-In-The-Moon Marigolds

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

is there any sites you know of i can download the last train? it really looks awesome!! i got hooked on the survivors series (remake). then i found out about the original from 1975-77 and my wife and i loved it. we got it from netflix. all 3 seasons.

you guys have done some really awesome post-apocalyse shows. i love them more than good zombies flix..did you catch the walking dead series we did here, it was really good

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The return of X-Files! There's new sightings for the shows to be based on.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Due South?
I liked the dog

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Now that Gaz screwed up my brain permanently, I remembered one from so long ago...

In the beginning, there was Glump...

I cannot find any reference to any clips on the net for this.... a show that seems to have slipped through the web itself...

Reminds me of Morph - the little plasticine guy.
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join