It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky news live feed from Egypt!!! Screen flicker! People disappeared!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

For that to actually work, how long do you think they can keep egypt seperate from the outside world. From where I sit that would have to be a very very long time, and if you actually do some digging you will see some internet has benn back on for the last day. Im afraid this is the most ludacris thing iv heard in a very long time

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by laurosantos
It was a ton of people that disappeared, it reminded me of something along the lines of what those left behind books talk about.

You mean like they seemed to be raptured to you?

It happened in a split second. They were there, then gone! Then back again.

God took them.
Then decided he'd made an error and promptly put them back into the melee.

That or it was a technical hiccup of some kind and they merely wish they were raptured out of the mess they are in.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

For that to actually work, how long do you think they can keep egypt seperate from the outside world. From where I sit that would have to be a very very long time, and if you actually do some digging you will see some internet has benn back on for the last day. Im afraid this is the most ludacris thing iv heard in a very long time

Is the internet back in Egypt? Good then. As I said, it was only my guess (theory), I dont research much
. Glad for letting me know though.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Are u hinting that I don't exist? Are you hinting that i, that I, that I............I like to party all the time party all the timeeeee....I do believe I'm transcending! My friend I believe the mind can evolve without the organism. This moment is wondrous for me as it should be for you. Your are a part of the organism which is me, us and the whole. Namaste'

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I bow to you. Your are so welcome into my mind as I am welcomed into yours. You rock!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Lee! Hi fi!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join