It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Settlements Foundation and TPTW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Global Settlements Foundation and TPTW

global-settlement.org

The founders and trustees of the Global Settlement Foundation (GSF) have released the Finality of Settlement Part II on the GSF website. It lays out the facts of law, crimes against humanity, and extreme fraud. It will be served upon key de-facto world leaders as well as to those who are in charge of producing wealth. It is now on the public record worldwide. Feel free to mirror and distribute the PDF and this notice under the Rayservers Licence.

The following statements may sound harsh, and we do apologize if any offence is taken. It is high time to address these issues of law, money, and
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rumormillnews.com

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There has been alot of talk on the collapse of TPTW and a link to Nesara (search yourself on the history). Rarely has any information been given for actualization in any detail except in a historical sense.

That has just changed. A channeler has given the link to GSF in the last couple of days. below rumor mill has a full 2 hour interview with a whistle blower on this. Less than 30 days ago 'Poof' had said it was a done deal and wait for the news for those who have been following it.....

Believable or not.. it is multiple sources.. Pick and choose from the info buffet yourself... if you have something to add or recant this... lets hear it...

global-settlement.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-2-2011 by R_Clark because: spelling errors fixed

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They need a better public relations campaign, because that site comes off more as a rant (which I agree with) than an actual charter for an organization.

Like I said, I agree with their perspective, but what exactly is their goal?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This conference call was released yesterday, where the discussion is nearly 2 hours long, and goes into detail of the global settlements funds distribution. I find some of what the speaker says is true, while other statements are questionable. Discernment advised.

www.freeconferencing.com.../-17-65-6759-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67126-17-65-67-17-65 -6783-17-65-6753122121-17-65-67-17-65-670.mp3

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here's an unbroken link to the teleconference on the global settlements:

Link

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Update from attorney Al Hodges from a few weeks ago:

www.cmkxsting.com...

3. I understand that you may not be happy with what’s going on. However, it is a fact and we are only a very small part of the pay-out scheme. We have had a great deal of ‘headwind’ in the past 6 to 9 months. Unfortunately that is putting it altogether too mildly. We have confronted, with added pressure from the “lien-holders” without which we could not have succeeded, the vilest, most contemptible, well financed forces for evil on the planet – we have won! A life changing event it will be for CMKX shareholders; more importantly, the world financial markets will be essentially re-constituted from the currency level up.

4. To put it another way, the World Global Settlements, including the US Dollar Refunding Project, are real. They are the instruments of change. They are part of a world wide re-distribution of wealth which includes some 20 countries revaluation [up and down] of their currency, which will become asset-backed currency. Yes, this does include Iraq which is the cheapest of the lot and therefore had [to prevent unreasonable manipulation] to go first. The very latest information indicates that it has revalued, that it will be posted on Forex sites sometime on Sunday, and will be fully convertible in the US by Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Clinton is part of TPB, I seriously don't think he would have signed this into law. I also don't think congress could get enough votes to bypass the president.

Looks good on paper though.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

What does Clinton have to do with this?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Thank you for correcting my link. I really appreciate that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

TY.. Cup... I did not have this info...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
YW guys

Still waiting for some kind of sign that all these huge developments are true,

But here's to hope!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I can't say that this is real, but I can say that I've been on one of the lists to receive help from prosperity package donors for nearly a year. I had given up after chasing comments by Poof and Casper and date after date given with nothing happening. Last weekend, someone who is working with the donors called to confirm our address, etc. I expressed my doubts and was told that this is real and will be released very soon. I can't imagine why we would get a phone call after this long, if this was just a hoax, seeing as the caller didn't request a donation or for us to send money for anything. I'm still skeptical, as my hopes that this would really be true have been set aside by what I read in other places. Who knows, at this point I'll believe it when I see it, but it sure is fun to think about living in a better world.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Productivemind

First time I have come across someone on the recipient end of the 'packages'. How did you get on this list?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by LDragonFire

What does Clinton have to do with this?

Please excuse me for not being more clear, on certain threads I read here I will do some research and in this case I mixed the conspiracy side with Shaini Goodwin and here assertions stated below.

Soon after Barnard released NESARA on the internet, a user known as "Dove of Oneness" began posting about it in internet forums. "Dove of Oneness" has since been identified as Shaini Goodwin, a former student of The Ramtha School Of Enlightenment.[2] According to Goodwin's web site, the NESARA bill languished in Congress before finally being passed by a secret session in March 2000 and signed by President Bill Clinton. It is claimed that the new law was to be implemented at 10am on 11 September 2001, but that the computers, and data (of the beneficiaries of the trillions of dollars of "Prosperity funds") were destroyed on the second floor of the twin towers.

NESARA wikipedia

This could be for real or disinfo, I don't know.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Last April, a friend of mine who had read on John McHaffie's site that he was accepting applications from folks who needed financial help. I filled out the application and got an approval letter about a week later. Then nothing, until the phone call last weekend. If you want to send me a private message, I can give you the information. I'm not sure if they are still accepting applications or not, but it never hurts to try.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I find fault in this endeavor.

If this organization tries to solve the world's problems
by splitting up and dissolving it's financial assets, then
it is a project based around the monetary, instead of
actual freedom and the people it is supposed to
protect.

You cannot base a Revolution or Freedom
around assets. This tips it's hand that it
is indeed a part of the NWO itself with
a re-distribution of wealth and assets.

I see the Restore America plan has expanded
to the world model. And this one stinks just
like the other one did.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

boondock-saint,

I can't say I understand or agree with your logic at all.

Sources like Hodges say that the "NWO" have been fighting and blocking these "Global Settlements" every step of the way, so how could it be an NWO operation? This is actually the defeat of the NWO!

Think about it, why wouldn't the G20 want all debts settled? Why wouldn't the G20 want to switch to asset-based currencies instead of worthless debt-based fiat currencies?

And why does the Restore America operation "stink"? It was successful, it's "the Republic for the united States" now!

www.republicfortheunitedstates.org...

The "NWO" are being routed friend, this is cause for celebration!

new topics

top topics

join