It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21/2011 Marks Judgement Day. Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
To expand on the bible quote in the previous post, which was true. It must further be said to expand on the TRUTH It's a little too long to post, you can easily lookup at www.blueletterbible.org if you are interested - 1Thessalonians chapter 5 verse 2-6, 2Peter chapter 3 verse 11-14 & Revelation chapter 3 verse 3. I'm just mentioning a few examples that basically say - Yes, he (Jesus) will come as a thief in the night, but only to those who don't know.... Those that have repented and become children of the light will know - By watching, looking and waiting...He (Jesus) will not come upon them as a thief....Isn't FREEWILL grand!!

Regardless if you believe the event will take place on 5.21.2011, it's nice to know if your soul really has an opportunity to live eternally, you have the CHOICE to insure that can happen with basically NO monetary cost. Besides, what's the worst that could happen 1. You die...you turn to dust...but you die with a clear conscience and the fact that you loved and treated people the way you wanted to be treated. Or 2. From your heart (not necessarily your mind) you believe, get forgiveness, and do your best to live by the golden rules (that btw seem a lot like the 10 commandments LOL) AND you get to live eternally! Sounds like a win/win opportunity to me. But what do I know haha
I don't believe in religion...at least not what man calls religion....I have a ReLationSHIP

Thanks & Ciao

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

So true.. No man knows when Jesus will come but just as God warned Noah to prepare for the flood this date will be a warning sign too. Jesus will not come on this date and the world will not end on this date and there is NO RAPTURE on any date... May 21st 2011 is believed to be like the day God sealed the Ark during Noah's time. God told Noah he had 7 days to build the ark ( 1 day is 1000 years to God ) On May 21st 2011 it will be exactly 7000 years since the date the flood began.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join