It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they testing us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm sure most of you who visit the Aliens and UFOs part of this forum have taken notice of the Jerusalem UFO the last couple of days, and for you who have not; www.abovetopsecret.com...

I solemnly believe that most people in these kind of conspiracy-scenes are much less gullible than 'the people', and this made me wonder: Are we a test stage for credibility? I have always chuckled at people pointing out that a false UFO invasion would have to have bulletproof credibility, I mean you would just have to fly a couple hundred of those suckers down here and start shooting people in the face with blue lasers, who on earth would question that? well, we would.

I do not participate much in the UFO-scene, but i watch with awe how people can pick up on the minute detail, and with cooperation and discussions are able to pick apart almost anything. We sure are a stinky weed to the elite, because with a seed of doubt we can plant a three of truth. Just look at the 9/11 movement. That started with some ridiculed documentaries and "crazy conspiracy nuts", now it's a pretty much worldwide phenomena.

For those of us that believe a false alien invasion could happen, is not a seed of doubt extremely dangerous to the elite? This plan would have to be executed to the finest details, it would have to be THE event, never to be looked at with critical eyes. So are they testing us?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

with crappy fakes like those videos? Short answer, no. Time will tell though, who knows what they have in store for us

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here is what I belive:
Link
The possibility of fake alien invasion is also mentioned further down the thread... Fake could be understood in multiple ways... Fake as in no aliens and power agenda, or fake could mean real aliens, but they somehow fake what it is all about.
Imo a true spiritual world-changing event are coming our way, an event which will make it so much harder to control others.
Power seeking people could have interest in spreading fear and confusion, so that the impact of the true spiritual event would be minimized...
Just my perception of things

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Something big is always coming. Such is the nature of our world.

I say be open to the possibility of aliens, be open to the possibility of gods, be open to the possibility of TPTB.

For if you deny everything, due to lack of evidence - Eventually you will be left holding the bag.

I can only imagine Japanese conspiracy theorists in the 40's.

The Americans are going to bomb us!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I know we're not supposed to have one line posts but I only have a short question so please show mercy.

My question: Who are "they"...?

top topics

join