It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stage For Terrorists To Kill America Is Set

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Every single day there is some sort of a story/prediction of how the US is going to be attacked with deadly force by Al Quaeda. That dirty bombs, or nasty bugs in a vial will be used. That the borders are being infiltrated by rabid terrorists intent on killing everyone who can't recite the Koran. That wall street is going to be decimated by Bin Laden from his cave somewhere. The list goes on and on. Papers left behind in a trashcan, or a book sympathetic to suicide bombers is found in the desert, or a persons recollections of someone snapping photos of a building, or a school labeled a 'sham' who helped bring illegals from is our 'evidence'. We're looking for things which are 'new' to be afraid of.

Not me. Why? I see the facts. Bin Laden has proven that the terrorists have amazing patience. That they are very shrewd, and make every single move count. They spend next to nothing and create total chaos. Now that all taken into account I propose this. This is purely hypothetical from my own mind.

Sleeper cells. Yes, I believe they exist. Yes, I believe they are already in place. If I were Bin Laden what would I do isset up sleeper cells in the ways that could absolutely devestate America with virtually no money at all being spent.

1) Set up ways to contaminate the food source affecting many millions of people.
1)To Date: Virtually every convenience store, dunkin' donuts is owned/operated by Middle Easterners here on the east coast. They have for years.

2) Affect The fuel supply
2) To Date: Just about every single gas station is owned/operated by Middle Easterners here on the East Coast. They have for years.

3) Play Havoc with Americas Banks, Computers, Big Business.
3) To Date: When was the last time you called any big important company and didn't have someone answer from an outsource in the Middle East? They've been doing it for years.

I'm not saying this is true. But if I were the man planning, I would do exactly that.

Before you torch me, think about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by withopeneyes

Wow I'm pretty sure if some of us made statements like that about Jews we'd be banned pretty quickly. good luck with that.

Bin Laden has been dead since 2001.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You lost me at "Bin Laden has proven"

He has proven nothing because he's been dead for years now.

link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Wow I'm pretty sure if some of us made statements like that about Jews we'd be banned pretty quickly. good luck with that.

Ah, but read what I wrote. I said Middle East. I made no rreference to a religion or a people. Last time I checked, Israel was in the Middle East. Israel is considered Jewish, yes?

link   

Not only is this very racist, it is also one of the least thought out statements I have ever heard.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
You lost me at "Bin Laden has proven"

Read up on 9/11. It has been reported many times how little Bin Laden spent, and how many dollars of damage he caused for every one dollar he spent.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How is Bin Laden dead? Maybe I missed something?

And if they have infiltrated that much and "have been for years" why are they still so patient?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
sleeper cells are definitely a threat. you had a great post all until you started talking about dunkin donuts. maybe its different on the east coast but in the midwest all the places you are talking about are run mostly by indians, not middle easterners. i dont think the threat is from india.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm going to have to disagree about MOST of the convenience stores being owned by middle easterners on the east coast. Probably a good portion, but not MOST.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Bin Laden is not a terrorist.
Al Qaeda doesn't even exist.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
it seems the general consensus is that bin laden is dead? not saying yes or no to this i would just like some more info or links on why people think he's dead...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Regarding calling companies and getting a Middle Easterner on the phone, India is not considered to be a Middle Eastern country, and the main religion there is Hindi. I doubt AQ followers would welcome Hindus.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jonwight

www.foxnews.com...

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. "The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said. Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief. About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader." The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."

also, Bin Laden never claimed responsibility for the attacks, he denied it.

www.911review.com...

Ah, but read what I wrote. I said Middle East. I made no reference to a religion or a people. Last time I checked, Israel was in the Middle East. Israel is considered Jewish, yes?

Yes but you know you meant arabs and so do I. Israel is not Jewish, it's attempting to become a Jewish state but in fact there are plenty of Muslims and non Muslim arabs living there.

In any event, regardless of the words used, that statement implies anyone and everyone from the middle east is a terrorist in waiting. nothing racist at all about that.

P.S.

I agree if Al Queda was real, I'd probably set up sleeper cells to cause untold damage at malls and sporting events. I wouldn't wait almost a decade for the security to become almost impossible to circumvent though, that would be stupid.

UNLESS i was lucky enough to have 1 security firm running security at all my designated targets.
(ICTS + 911 = truth)
edit on 2-2-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Isn't the guy who "owns" the convenience store in Springfield (the Simpsons) from the middle east or is it India, is that the far east, anyways I'll go roll the footage and see what I can dig up.
Dont the have food, gas and Atms there hmmm suspicious very suspicous
edit on 2/2/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Apu is from India I assume, it is confirmed he's Hindu, for what that's worth.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by withopeneyes

I'm not saying this is true. But if I were the man planning, I would do exactly that.

And that is all anyone needs to know about your thread

Its not based one anything that is “true”, you have no references and its just what you would do if you were Bin Laden yet you clearly know nothing about the man because if you did you would know that he has no operational control anymore over the group you call “Al’Qa’ida”.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
sleeper cells are definitely a threat. you had a great post all until you started talking about dunkin donuts. maybe its different on the east coast but in the midwest all the places you are talking about are run mostly by indians, not middle easterners. i dont think the threat is from india.
Indeed.
But, maybe since Bin Laden is supposedly dead, he was reincarnated as a Hindu. Wouldn't that pith him off?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

or is that just what they want you to believe

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

"Not me. Why? I see the facts. Bin Laden has proven that the terrorists have amazing patience"

Facts + Bin Laden + proven + terrorists ?

Sounds like something MSM or CIA would wanna feed ya .

Such words should not be in the same sentence here on ATS .

Start here ......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deny Ignorance . Bin Ladin is just a character like in cartoons . You know how they keep trying to kill the bad guy but he always seems to come back right? I wonder why...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The FAKE stage is set.
There is no Al-Qaeda. There are no "exact" terrorists. It is a circular war that creates money for the terror industrial complex and military industrial complex. The pieces are in place to keep the fellow man down because he can be seen as a threat. Almost this generation's Vietnam for you believe you know what the enemy looks like but on the other hand you are fighting ghosts. And when you fight ghosts one person can say they saw the apparition while another saw nothing. The war on terror has been and always will be a war on civil rights and a war on true freedom because it has no classification of an enemy....for the law has been made to make anyone and everything a terroristic threat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join