It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Listen Learn. This is the end

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well he does say it's up to you to decide if he's full of hot air and who isn't trying to sell something you know.
I still see some valueble info here and that's why I posted it. They also said it might offend some people, now I see what they mean.

edit on 2-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

The only thing these shills offend is my intelligence. Everyone knows a financial meltdown is a distinct possibility, but to 'charge' people for that information is so disingenuous () it's borderline evil (IMHO). What is ALWAYS the answer to these jags? Buy gold and silver, and by the way, I just happen to sell gold and silver.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea to put your money into something that could really helpp you in a crisis, but c'mon!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

Yeah and if this guy is really some wizard of financial prophecy. Why would he even have to be out pushing some cheesy lil booklet online. There is a point where you don't have to be out hustling the commoners right OP?

Oh I am the OP

edit on 3-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you for your passion. It's is greatly appreciated.

There are a few posts that I need to return first, but then I will watch the vid that's in your OP.

Toni

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
no one wants to see ur stupid vid
why dont u watch it a few more times
rofl

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join