It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Listen Learn. This is the end

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This video is grave information. Please take the time. Then prepare. America is about to change and I believe what's happening in Egypt right now, has everything to do with it. Nothing that happens in politics is a mistake.
It's all plannad. Franklin D. Roosevelt.

edit on 2-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Its a long video....any chance of a quick description of what it describes, as i dont think everyone has over an hour to watch this

A bit more information is needed for this post...a couple of lines saying youhave to watch doesnt really constitute a thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I will watch it when I have some time, flagged it

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Find the time, it's that important. Believe me.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Tagging this thread so I can find it later.. will watch and comment when I have time. A general one sentence description that is a little less vague than "this is the end" would be appreciated though.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Find the time, it's that importantant. Believe me.

Ive flicked through and it just seems to be the opinion of someone who claims to be in the financial market.
Granted...ive not watched the whole thing, but it does seem like all he is saying is that the monetry system is going to collapse and to be prepared for when fiat currency is abolished.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The guy is selling a subscription.

He spouts that the dollar is dying the whole way through and then asks for payments in US dollars.

I would take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Financial meltdown looming just ahead. Everything is about to change. The video is a must see for everyone.
Especially my fellow members here at ATS. You don't want to miss any of this. So watch it quietly it's going to tell you what you should now. NOW!

He spouts that the dollar is dying the whole way through and then asks for payments in US dollars.

You can follow his advice without buying anything of his .

Is he lying about any of it? No.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by frozenspark

Financial meltdown looming just ahead. Everything is about to change. The video is a must see for everyone.
Especially my fellow members here at ATS. You don't want to miss any of this. So watch it quietly it's going to tell you what you should now. NOW!

Is he lying about any of it? No.

I have to agree with the other user. $99 a year but now at a knockdown price of $49.50 lol
Why sell information when money isnt going to be worth anything.??

Sorry....but i think this is purely a money making operation.
Yea the stuff he says may be true, but to be honest anyone could make the same predictions given the world finacial markets at present...why pay for this information?? It doesnt make sense...to me anyways

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Is he lying? Maybe not..

But is he exaggerating to sell his product? Probably. He is selling his product and will say whatever it takes to meet that goal.

Anyone could predict that the economy is going to get worse based on the current instability.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well he does say it's up to you to decide if he's full of hot air and who isn't trying to sell something you know.
I still see some valueble info here and that's why I posted it. They also said it might offend some people, now I see what they mean.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

this video is an incredibly long advertisement. he is trying to sell you a subscription to his fear-mongering advice service. enjoy wasting your time.

what's next, Coca-Cola commercials?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

I was just try'in a help !

I still think the guys warning is legite.

Away to the cornfield then.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is an older video. Basically, he says he predicted the drop of 2008 and he predicts its going to happen again, only more severe. He says he can help 'save' you from the disaster if you go get his book... Which is all that its about.

It's a long video because he wants to provide you with 'facts' and statistics so you trust him, than at the end, he wants you to go pick up his book.

Propaganda.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

i hate YouTube. It has screwed everything up. Why can't people just write stuff like we always have?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

i hate YouTube. It has screwed everything up. Why can't people just write stuff like we always have?

Well I think that's good enough advice for me. I won't be posting anymore except in replys.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Don't be so hard on yourself and don't stop posting. I just think it is incumbent on each of us to vet our threads and be prepared to defend them vigorously. After all the truth can withstand great scrutiny. Believe me, mine are rarely Beauty Queens.
But you must admit that inasmuch as you feel strongly about a subject, not everyone has an hour to invest time-wise, add to that the somewhat sensational headline "This is the end" you are bound to get trounced if others don't share your assessment of the material presented.

I've watched that guy's videos before and it feels to me he has an axe to grind and the type on screen format gets tiring after awhile. But please don't stop adding content, that is what drives this site.

THIS is the end my friend!

edit on 2-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Stop with the dramatics. I am not criticizing you. I am criticizing the information...that is how we are supposed to do it round these parts.

I just don't like video. I read much faster than they talk, and it is always filled with needless stuff. It is just an inefficient mode of communication in most instances (although there are some occasions that it is superior, like in "How To's").

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by randyvs

Stop with the dramatics. I am not criticizing you. I am criticizing the information...that is how we are supposed to do it round these parts.

I just don't like video. I read much faster than they talk, and it is always filled with needless stuff. It is just an inefficient mode of communication in most instances (although there are some occasions that it is superior, like in "How To's").

No dramatics at all.; People are starting to really hate You Tube. I've always done way better with threads I just write. So that's all I'm say'in. Let me tell ya if you want dramatics.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

whoa. it all really is going down.
i got a sick feeling in my stomach after 1/2 the vid when i thought of loved ones having trouble with material cravings & this inevitable, & already happening circumstance.

me, im the backpacking shadow that has sneaked through incredible odds more than once. after seeing this i will No Doubt spend my little remaining money for food for the family because in truth - i will get food to my loved ones mouth. may i never be desperate because i am a very dangerous foe.

God & loving kindness be with us!
-a beserker from the wild

top topics

<<   2 >>

join