It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Messengers Of Deception

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Found these to links, don't know if this has ever been posted before. It's a very good read and brings more to the surface of all that's been going on in the world of aliens, UFO's, and a lot more.

www.delusionresistance.org...

groups.google.com...#

[Mod Edit - All Caps In Title]
edit on 2/2/2011 by Sauron because: edit all caps in the title to lower case

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Quote from the first web site:

This article was found on a message board on the internet. There was no information about who wrote this article. Because this article contains very important information, I have decided to post it on the internet. Seeing that there was no author information, I assume that this is public domain. If you are reading this and are the author please write to me so that I can give credit to you.

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh. It's about as lame a source as I have ever seen -- not only admitting that the original source is unknown, but asking anyone to step up and take credit for it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

granted the source may be lame.. yet have you considered the implications? anonymous?

can you fathom the concept of anonynimity? i mean not to be offensive but it sounds as if you were one who wished to reveal info that would endanger your loved ones you would either divulge it or not merely based upon being concerned with providing your personal info/source..

sort of like a guy whisper something to you and then saying "you didn't hear this from me, but..blah blah, blase blase".. i personally suspect the material but have been in a position where i learned things, wished to spread the word but yet cover my six at the same time..

best wishes to you sir/mam

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by graceunderpressure

have you considered the implications? anonymous? can you fathom the concept of anonynimity?

best wishes to you sir/mam

Not to be offensive, either, but...

I won't reveal whether I'm a sir or madam because I choose to remain anonymous, thus proving that I grasp the concept of anonymity.

We get a fair amount of crackpot information passing through ATS (and through our hands in general) on a daily basis, and so we all have to apply some circumspection and critical thinking to determine the validity of the information for ourselves. Is it a from a credible source? How does it compare/contrast with information from other known and trusted sources? What does the author have to gain or lose by providing the information, etc. etc.

Let's apply the Occam's Razor principle to the following question. When an author openly states that a piece of information was "found on a message board on the Internet," I am more likely to:

A) Immediately give it credence because it is surely from a legitimate source who chooses to remain anonymous in order to protect someone

-or-

B) Tend to dismiss it because of the likelihood that the original author was either a crackpot, a jokester, or someone sitting at a computer, bored, munching an entire bag of Cheetos because he had too much to smoke that night

Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure

Quote from the first web site:

This article was found on a message board on the internet. There was no information about who wrote this article. Because this article contains very important information, I have decided to post it on the internet. Seeing that there was no author information, I assume that this is public domain. If you are reading this and are the author please write to me so that I can give credit to you.

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh. It's about as lame a source as I have ever seen -- not only admitting that the original source is unknown, but asking anyone to step up and take credit for it.

Is that a nervous laugh or a weak laugh well it looks like both. Regardless who wrote the article, it is challenging to those sheep that believe in a new awakening of consciousness, and all the other new age crap that goes with their pagan beliefs.
This is not new information, other commentators have spoken and written this kind of stuff before.
The alien, UFO, and abduction scene is one of the greatest deceptions of all time, and right now the time is fully ripe for many to be deceived as is so obvious.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So my skepticism about the source of an article that was "found on an Internet message board" with admittedly no clue where it originated makes me "weak and nervous?" Wow!

I will be the first to agree with your assertion that it is "not new information."

So if it's not new information, and it has no credible source, one might be inclined to wonder why it was posted in the first place.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So my skepticism about the source of an article that was "found on an Internet message board" with admittedly no clue where it originated makes me "weak and nervous?" Wow!

I will be the first to agree with your assertion that it is "not new information."

So if it's not new information, and it has no credible source, one might be inclined to wonder why it was posted in the first place.

For those who question these so called alien, UFO, sightings, and alien abductions. For those who know better that this is a deception and want to know more so they can warn others. To try and wake up those that are asleep, and hopefully to make those that believe in the great lie to come to see the truth.
Even if only a few or even just one wakes up and start to realize the illusion and sees, than it will have all been worth it.

As for your comment that you may be nervous and weak, usually a reaction of laughter when confronted with a challenging view point tends to go in that direction. Otherwise the reaction would be of mature challenging questions rather than ridicule.
edit on 2-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: more comments

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well earth changes are definitely occurring but like the wolf and the squirrel in hoodwinked "Never trust a bunny" (Alien) so like with everything question it...Best practice and safe.
Extinction Protocol

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
To try and wake up those that are asleep, and hopefully to make those that believe in the great lie to come to see the truth.

As for your comment that you may be nervous and weak, usually a reaction of laughter when confronted with a challenging view point tends to go in that direction. Otherwise the reaction would be of mature challenging questions rather than ridicule.

Did I ever say that I found the article's point of view challenging or necessarily different than my own? No, I did not. [Sigh.] In fact, I too, believe it's possible that much of the information about UFOs is based on deceit. What I found funny had nothing to do with that. It was the article poster's admission that his source was unknown, that he found it on a web discussion board, and that he even went as far as to ask the OP to come forward and take credit. No matter how you slice it, that's l-a-m-e!

Uncovering the truth and waking the 'sleepers,' especially about something as important to humankind as the existence and/or purpose of alien life is a worthy and serious goal. People who trivialize it by blythely regurgitating unattibutable information may do the cause more harm than good.
edit on 2/2.2011 by graceunderpressure because: Think I was clucked

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

To try and wake up those that are asleep, and hopefully to make those that believe in the great lie to come to see the truth.

Did I ever say that I found the article's point of view challenging or necessarily different than my own? No, I did not. [Sigh.] In fact, I too, believe it's possible that much of the information about UFOs is based on deceit. What I found funny had nothing to do with that. It was the article poster's admission that his source was unknown, that he found it on a web discussion board, and that he even went as far as to ask the OP to come forward and take credit. No matter how you slice it, that's l-a-m-e!

Uncovering the truth and waking the 'sleepers,' especially about something as important to humankind as the existence and/or purpose of alien life is a worthy and serious goal. People who trivialize it by blythely regurgitating unattibutable information may do the cause more harm than good.
edit on 2/2.2011 by graceunderpressure because: Think I was clucked

I'm very familiar with what this whoever it is person is saying in what he or she wrote. This is why I find it credible and to me it doesn't matter if they want to remain anonymous. The main part of it all is the points made are credible. All you need to do is the research yourself and you would see that these aren't frivolous remarks. And so what if they choose to be anonymous, maybe it's someone with some thing to lose if they came out in the open with who they are. Maybe it could be someone on the inside. It doesn't matter anyway, good points and good evidence is shown.

Below is just a few places that information is available on the topic. I will post more.

lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

www.stevequayle.com...

www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...
edit on 2-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: will update later

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Who's using all caps????

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Marzulli is an expert on the alien/fallen angels subject. Lots of facts and biblical backgrounds. Worthy to do some research on (if you're a Christian of some sort).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Who's using all caps????

You are.

UFO MESSENGERS OF DECEPTION

Fixed now.
edit on 2-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
Marzulli is an expert on the alien/fallen angels subject. Lots of facts and biblical backgrounds. Worthy to do some research on (if you're a Christian of some sort).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yes he has very good insight especially being once a new age believer and now a Christian

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Who's using all caps????

You are.

UFO MESSENGERS OF DECEPTION

Fixed now.
edit on 2-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

Yeah, so, it was corrected wasn't it, what is this nit picking or what?
edit on 2-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yeah, so, it was corrected wasn't, what is this nit picking or what?

I'm just observing rules set forth by the ATS staff. Only reminding you. Nothing illegal or out of the boundaries of civility on this board. Have a great day.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Yeah, so, it was corrected wasn't, what is this nit picking or what?

I'm just observing rules set forth by the ATS staff. Only reminding you. Nothing illegal or out of the boundaries of civility on this board. Have a great day.

Okay, thanks you too have a good one.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
nice thread, already reading into pretty eye catching

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Keep us posted with your observation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join