It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair: Mubarak is a 'force for good'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Tony Blair: Mubarak is a 'force for good'

www.rawstory.com

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak still has a few friends in high places.

Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair explained Tuesday that the embattled Egyptian president was "immensely courageous and a force for good."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Translation: Mubarak has been a useful idiot and stooge for our global Elitist masters geo-political manipulations and societal control.

Take it from B-Liar, the ever-self-aggrandizing war-criminal who seems to have more lives than an alley cat in lebanon, a "force for good" would likely include his cronies in crime, Dumbya and Dick Insaney as well. I'm sure in his delusional, megalomaniacal world, all three of them are "forces for good" for their "liberating the Iraqi people", a 'liberation' which is still going on nearly ten years later.

Is it just me, or are these criminals becoming more and more transparent by the day in showing what they stand for? Either they're not as good at hiding their evil manipulations, or they are DELIBERATELY coming out in the open, knowing that no one seems capable of opposing or stopping their twisted schemes against the masses? I mean does this guy still have ANY credibility left? Does anyone trust or believe in his BS anymore?

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-2-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
DD;

I can imagine it now..., a tweet from Mubarak to Blair....

"Stay off my side! Your support just makes me look bad!"

It's almost giggle-worthy.... if it weren't so pathetically clear that the 'club' of the mega-elite simply cover for each other (aside from the occasional nomination for a Nobel prize).

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Maybe Tony Blair is right. Compared to what is round the corner , Mubarak will probably be looked back on by the West as a force for good.

Democracy may unleash a surprise for the US and the rest of the free world. What about a Hamas style government democratically elected recently? An Iranian backed state with a population of 80,000,000?

Democracy may unleash a nightmare for the Europeans, Israel and USA.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

believe me me most of us in britain hate blair its only the stupid or rich that dont.we all know hes a puppet just like bush, and they kissed each others behind i would have said they were warmongers but theyr both to stupid to do that

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

To me Blair is like Bush, when ever he speaks he inserts his foot but, to them it taste so good they can't even notice it there anymore. I can't speak for those in the UK territories and surrounding islands but, to all the Americans that I know, T. Blair turned out to be more and more of a disappointment the longer he stayed in power.

Is it just me, or are these criminals becoming more and more transparent by the day in showing what they stand for? Either they're not as good at hiding their evil manipulations, or they are DELIBERATELY coming out in the open, knowing that no one seems capable of opposing or stopping their twisted schemes against the masses? ....

I think they tend to start feeling comfortable beleiving that the "masses", (insert MC Hammer tune "cant touch this" here), wont be able to do anything once they are voted into office or, in certain cases, force their way into office.

Blair probably sees people like Mubarak and Castro as heros "in a force for good" for their long term of forced political rule and is jealous.

2c.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So the Western world plans to squash the Egyptian youth.

Again.

For shame.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Personally I don't know anyone who has anything good to say about Blair.

Whenever I see him on TV my stomach literally churns.

I will dance in the streets if somebody hangs him from a lampost.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The sick thing is that TB knows the depths of nastiness that mubarak has gone to silence his opposition.He works with him even now.
And he still says hes a force for good...

Tell that to the generations of folks who have been tortured and died in mubaraks dungeons.

A force for good...I think not.
A western puppet,maybe IMHO.

TB sucks IMO,and should be sent into a nice secure retirement home if the world wants to progress IMO.

Just look at his eyes and tell me he's genuine.
The man has an agenda IMO.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I used to think that TB was genuinely sorry for his part in the WMD debacle ,He always looked like he was racked with guilt for being part of the The great rock n roll swindle (Iraq wmd).But now i feel used and dirty for giving him some compassion for he has once again shown his true colours by supporting Mbk.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Only thing I want to hear from this lying piece of crap is `` Guilty`` to the war crimes he has committed. Other wise he can shut his cake hole.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This guy a serious douche bag and is working to destroy the Egyptian people.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

"And for those of us who worked with him over the -- particularly now I worked with him on the Middle East peace process between the Israelis and the Palestinians, so this is somebody I'm constantly in contact with and working with."

"And on that issue, I have to say, he's been immensely courageous and a force for good," he added.

"Inside Egypt, and I have many Egyptian friends, it's clear that there's been a huge desire for change. So where you stand on President Mubarak very much depends on, you know, whether you've been dealing with him as an outsider on something like the peace process or whether you're somebody, I think, who's obviously an aspiring middle class there that are wanting now the same types of freedom and changes that people have elsewhere," Blair said.

Just to put things back in context.

He's quick to flatter and slow to condemn, but he's *far* from flat out saying "Mubarak is a force of good"..

People so easily buy into the narrative...

Stop being so lazy! Read for yourselves!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah, by letting them be, these WAR CRIMS INDICT themselves.

new topics

top topics

join