It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-establish Jerusalem UFO thread until proper debunk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There is a thread on the UFO over Jerusalem videos which has been moved to the [HOAX] section.

Whilst I think it is true that it will finally end up there I don't think it has been proven to be a hoax yet.

Greeneyedleo has seen a slight correlation with AllNewsWeb and used that as the basis for moving - and rightly so if that correlation started with AWN being the known founders of it.

However, ANW may try to take credit for this (via various means of acting publicly that they know the ins-and-outs of the case and have made it 'go viral') but there is no evidence that they are doing any more than just stating they are involved. There is no known collusion with any of the YouTube uploaders.

Most, in fact almost all, of the links from that thread led to investigatory sites and/or YouTube videos (only 1 that I can see leads to ANW's channel) and the idea that it is a hoax prior to be proven as such is sickening to those who have put work in from each angle.

I'm not dismissing that ANW have indeed perpetrated a hoax and are using other outlets to make it happen it's just that, so far, nothing points to that - in fact one thing even makes it seem that they are trying to control it (removing the voices from the 4th video).

As I already stated I do believe this to be a collection of hoaxes and it should go into the hoax bin, but we are not there yet and this seems to be a premature action by, and I mean this, my favourite mod here.

Could it be reopened and if not - why not?

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You can also put in a formal complaint by selecting Tools -> Complaint in the top bar. This is per greeneyedleo's suggestion.

Since simply attempting to take credit for something is enough to make it true according to ATS's moderation. Than I officially created ATS and demand all ad revenue be delievered to my Paypal account by Friday.

And that the thread be re-instated.

And the terrible advertisement be stopped immediately.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I support this petition. I believe there has been some over-zealous enforcement of ATS policy on material from ANW.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If any member has a compliant, question or opinion on an ATS staff decision please use this link below so all of the staff can view it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is now closed.

Sauron

join