It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another video showed up of the UFO on mount Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have a sister who works for news organization that has reported about this story.
She explains to me the reason why this pops up in different newspapers is simple...Demand..

She showed me some of emails the organization received. well over 300. (like 318 when I checked)
She explained to me.
When its a demand for a story it will be reported on but when its such a skeptical, unconvincing (UFO's, Ghost, image of jesus in your peanut butter sandwich story the news agency will NOT take it seriously.

They will run that one story on TV (X-files music and alien jokes included) normally during the silly segment just to shut up the masses. They make sure not to jump to conclusions.
Same for if they publish a story on the net. They leave the comments open..Hits to a website are never bad. Ratings are never bad

After that... "barring some substantial update which usually never comes" the story dies and you will never here about it again.

There you go your basic Media 101 class.

I guarantee you outside of people on this site reposting this over and over and copycat or hoax videos of this event, and other conspiracy, ufo blogs. This story will be done with the real MSM by the weekend...if not tomorrow.

There you go
edit on 2-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

It looks real to me.
If the Greys keep sending them down then eventually some HD
cameras will arrive on the scene.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Maybe the first video were the bystanders that took some photo's and the opposite Filmer caught the flashes .
If you flash away from you its hard to catch any reflections on tape I guess but I'm not sure?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thanks sounds very logical. But a lot of this newspaper colleges will have laugh about this to follow some you tube link to post this in their papers on-line. But you can also applaud it because covering UFO stories was taboo not a long time ago!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

That would be something ! go on it!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm bored with this fake video, every time somebody posts a "New Jerusalem" video, I get excited thinking it is actually a "New Jerusalem" video, when in fact its just the same boring fake ufo video that has been posted on ATS and Youtube lots and lots and lots and...............oh forget it, please search the forums, I'm bored.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

ATS Terms and Conditions are very clear...
16f.) Private Messages: You will not use the private messaging system to send mass messages to multiple member accounts. All private messages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership. Violations will result in immediate account termination. You also agree that Private Messages are confidential. You will not post or publically display messages received from TAN, their agents, or any other members, in any way, without the written permission of the author. TAN, at their discretion, may review the content of your private messages when, and only when, complaints are received from the recipient(s) of your messages.

edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

Be patient.
More videos are on the way.
Maybe they will send down 2 at a time?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It looks like i guessed right.
You're making all the right moves.
The disinfo guys have a pattern.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

It looks like i guessed right.
You're making all the right moves.
The disinfo guys have a pattern.

Yep keep believing every video you see and every book you read that will get you far.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I went directly to YouTube. These Jerusalem videos are popping up everywhere.
I hope the Greys send a few spheres to Cairo.
Everyone would stop, look up and stop attacking each other.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

Shall I refer to this one Bored the other members got bored from? But they leave a civilized message that its already been discussed! talking about using the search button see U can't find it either! One can sometimes be mistaken right!
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Why do you keep saying it's the greys?...If anything they are light beings..the greys are dead...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

Lets just wait for more spheres.
The truth will reveal itself.
Be patient.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yah I know stupid of me not to check it first but wth we have to keep those space hippies alive otherwise they stop coming and we gaze the skies for nothing!

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
this video is totally false, what the crap u want to make people believe..how can u deduce that the 2 people film this footage in the same time at different places.what!! did they synchronise there camera?i can see clearly its all make up.Amateur make up.You muslim don't know how to make people believe ur god...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by jonskie

Be patient.
More videos are on the way.
Maybe they will send down 2 at a time?

Oh. It's you.

Surprise, surprise.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Whilst i believe in ufo's as interdimensional craft, and i believe in God also, i've a feeling these sightings may be a hoax. Huge portable generators have been spotted on the mount. These could have been deployed to power an elaborate hoax perhaps?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
Whilst i believe in ufo's as interdimensional craft, and i believe in God also, i've a feeling these sightings may be a hoax. Huge portable generators have been spotted on the mount. These could have been deployed to power an elaborate hoax perhaps?

I only believe in an interventionist craft and an interdimensional god.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join