It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Elder On Prophecy Of The Great Shift : Please Watch...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
[yvid]This elder makes a lot of sense with his words. We are all connected to the earth and the earth is connected to us. This is something that I have been taught from an eary age.
The Hopi prophecy is relevant today,the number of storms and natural disasters has shown that.
The message of this prophecy is that these events are just a course of the earth clensing itself and it is our inability as stewards of this planet to live in harmony with it.www.youtube.com...

I wish peace to all my brothers and sisters... Hang on we are in for a big ride!
edit on 2-2-2011 by redzareptile because: video no posting properly... Sorry

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting and I enjoyed it.

I always get the impression from listening to indigenous peoples that we are moving farther from the important facts with technology and therefor forgetting the basics that allow us to actually live.

A.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is Floyd Red Crow Westerman. I find a great deal of wisdom in his words but sadly they will be heard by few and heeded by even fewer.
The Western way has set it's course which is set to self-destruct.
How badly it goes and how long it takes are the real questions to be answered.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

the idea has worth & merit...but common, a latter day 'silverheels' assuming the Elder position.

60 million decimated to 800,000...comm'on - there may have been 60 million indiginous from the time
of Christ until Columbus...but the genocide didn't start until the French...and then the English colonists
added to the slaughter by refining their methods to clear the lands of the Natives to america

this is not informative, this is a attempt to latch on to emotion and some peoples
higher morality & empathy

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have always loved this video. Native Americans have a gentle and profound wisdom. They have always understood and respected the earth and the elements, the spirituality of life. Thank you for presenting this video and the message of the elder!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the idea has worth & merit...but common, a latter day 'silverheels' assuming the Elder position.

60 million decimated to 800,000...comm'on - there may have been 60 million indiginous from the time
of Christ until Columbus...but the genocide didn't start until the French...and then the English colonists
added to the slaughter by refining their methods to clear the lands of the Natives to america

this is not informative, this is a attempt to latch on to emotion and some peoples

There is ALWAYS one in every bunch.
Evertime, without exception.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Very true. It takes all kinds and everyone is entitled to there verson of the truth. I wonder if his ancestry dates back very far or even far enough to recall his own history. Navtie American elders have been around handing down history for many winters.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Sadly you don't understand.

I wish you'd had a chance to meet him, if you did you'd never have made the silverheels crack.

He speaks the truth, he knew history far better than most and was as sincere as anyone could ask.

I had the great good fortune to know him slightly from powwows, and the occasional exchange when we ran into each other at a local diner favored by Native Americans. He is/was//was/is a very highly respected elder and certainly had my deep respect.

That said, there were a few of his contemporary lady friends who thought him a bit of a rascal in various ways and degrees. Remembering his smile and laugh is good.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread and video.

It was nice to hear his voice again.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

...this is a attempt to latch on to emotion and some peoples

Wow, then it was an EPIC FAIL, wasn't it? Because some people don't have higher morality or empathy? Is that what you're telling us, Studio?

With all sincerity, to any human with emotion, higher morality and empathy: Floyd's words ring true.

Because they are the words of the Creator.

(BTW & FYI: the 60 million figure is, unfortunately, correct).
edit on 2-2-2011 by Chakotay because: Rock Like An Egyptian...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I'm glad to see that he thinks whatever happens will be a change for the better. I tend to think so myself sometimes, but I guess it's the fear of the unknown that makes me scared of whatever is coming. I believe him though, and I think he's right. Those who don't know how to live in harmony with the land/Earth will probably cease to exist.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I'm glad to see that he thinks whatever happens will be a change for the better. I tend to think so myself sometimes, but I guess it's the fear of the unknown that makes me scared of whatever is coming. I believe him though, and I think he's right. Those who don't know how to live in harmony with the land/Earth will probably cease to exist.

I would like to believe that people will wake up and realize that this is the only raft we all have to float on out in this vast universe. Like I have stated recently... Mother Earth is ticked-off at us and she is letting us know it!
IMO people resisting the erge to be harmful towards each other and this planet would be a change for the better!
Change begins with one person. It's a simple concept that many fail to see through.
I hope that we are not to late!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Excellent video from a wise man who is very much missed.

Thanks for sharing that!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
S&F for the good talk

By the way, where is my 4th dimension ? new energy coming to uplift my vibration ?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

I saw chemtrails at around the 2:22 mark as the Elder mentioned being almost exterminated from around 60 million strong to as few as 80 thousand. Symbolically, the chemicals thereof may have contributed to the further demised of hard-working, tax-paying, compliant American citizen.

edit on 2011-2-02 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper "spelling and grammar".

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
There is often a defeatist attitude towards the problem. That the only way to fix it is for the inevitable bitch slap of the Earths systems snapping back to maintain balance. . .
Balance begins within. Not blaming others or yourself for the state of things that are. But taking responsibility for this moment and all the things you can do now. Not the should be's or should haves. Prophecies have always been dependent on conditions.
You can restore the balance now this minute. Take off your shoes and go stand in the sand or the grass wait, listen. Not to the ego based monologue but to the wind - to the trees there is a balancing silence that can be found within. There is wisdom in this silent space.
Balance yourself and your balance will begin to effect those and the world around you. You will make spontaneous right decision you will direct your energy appropriately.
By your inner peace and wisdom you will influence those around you. It is impossible for them not to be the system seeks entropy. Listen to the world around you and be that world and you will become its Avatar and a focal point for it to maintain its balance. This has been my experience. The elder in this film speaks of many things. These are not set in stone but potential catalysts/seeds for change. The change begins with you.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i really dont think your "latter day 'silverheels'" was trying to latch onto my emotions or deserved to be called names. call me crazy but i think he might have just been calling things how he saw them. maybe this stuff just brings out my silly emotions, morality & empathy(whoopsies!). but, just maybe, we have those silly things for a reason.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Or it's a mythology adopted to explain why bad things happened before science explained it. Does not mean he does not believe he knows the truth, just that before we had answers we all relied on myths and superstitions like the ones he is preserving from the past.

The Earth is mad at us might seem silly now and it is, but in the past it was as good an explanation of natural events as any.

Question is why anyone with a modern knowledge and an education would still turn to myths and fairy tales for explanations.

One of the high points of such myths is they never require any proofs, evidence or time-frame. Whenever it happens is thought to be the proof, no matter when it happens. It eliminates the need to explain when things don't occur, while at the same time leaving the belief alive.

It's like the 2012 myth which when it does not occur, the proponents will simply change the date like they did before.

Shamans, Witch Doctors and the like were the first Politicians and their craft was developed for the same reasons, control through fear. Politicians are the modern version of Witch Doctors, only the language has changed. Being a Witch Doctor, Shaman or whatever title they had guaranteed them enough power over people they never had to want for anything. Just throw a little sulfur on the fire and the frightened little lambs would take care of all their needs and gladly do so.

Today they do the same thing and by creating fear in others they are able to find those willing to support them and provide their needs. Same game, different time.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There is more wisdom in his simple words than most would believe, just glassing around the surface, and anyone not as numb as a post could determine readily that things are in terrible condition and getting worse.

I was especially taken by his words of water, especially with the advanced research I've been a small part of over the past couple years.

When I first heard this, I thought, "that's complete, utter, bull****." No way three atoms can do any such a thing!

Now I know - not suspect - know that water has memory. Not only does it have memory, but water is a means of element replacement from the active vacuum. Not only does it have memory and is a catalyst for elemental replacement, but it holds vast amounts of energy - aside from that provided by the simple separation of hydrogen and oxygen.

He's a whole lot more right than he has any idea of - at least from a scientific aspect. I do suspect while he may not know a few specifics, he certainly does appear to understand in full the basic concepts.

That DNA remark? Dead on, but not as one would think.

I'm of like mind - this world needs a good enema. So much selfishness which leads to so much immorality, so much waste, so much greed, so much hatred, even wholesale murder.

Water has memory.

Just think about that for a few minutes.

Then his message gets a whole lot deeper.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join