It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange aspects to the Jared Lee Loughner court drawings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This photo is from Jan 29, 2011,

www.foxnews.com...

This photo was from Jan. 31

www.reuters.com...

The earlier photo shows him with longer hair, glasses, and looking much older. The more recent photo looks more like Loughner.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Different artists draw people differently, that's the only conclusion I can make.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Do we pay for the people that draw these? Is there a point to these instead of photographs other then to draw the bad guy looking more sinister then reality?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

Far as I'm aware in UK law you're not allowed to take photos during a legal proceeding so the court hires several artists and allow news agencies to send their own if required as a visual aid for the media to us in articles about the case.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There is something very interesting about the drawings. Something 'not right'. Can't put my finger on it but something is off. Conspiracy? Probably. But then again I think there's a hidden motive behind most everything.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jboogienoj
There is something very interesting about the drawings. Something 'not right'. Can't put my finger on it but something is off. Conspiracy? Probably. But then again I think there's a hidden motive behind most everything.

I'd say what's off is they are two different people. One is older with glasses the other looks more like Loughner, and the earlier photo shows him with more hair than the newer photo does. If he was bald when he got to jail, the earlier photo should show him with less hair, not the other way around. Plus where did the glasses come from? And how did he age so much?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

What's interesting is that the picture with the glasses shows a Judy Clark that is life-like, perhaps more so than the second photo showing a more Jared Loughner looking man, the neck is too fat in the second photo of Clark, and her eyes do not match the first photo's accurate depiction of her slight droop in her eyes. So basically the photo with the man in glasses is perhaps a better artist than the second photo showing a man that looks more like Loughner.. So the original artist was able to draw Judy Clark as would be expected of a professional artist, but the suspect of Loughner is far from life-like.

edit on 3-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Actually if you look at photos of loughner with hair, the first photo looks more like him, the only that that is wrong is the receding hair line drawn and some of the lines make him look older.
First picture is done by a better artist, but look like the people.
Second by a poor artist.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So you think this is just a routine mistake from the artist? Accidentally giving the guy more hair? I would think him being bald would be pretty noticeable, considering the artist's ability on Judy Clarke.

new topics

top topics

join