It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down with FEAR! No Masks Needed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I'm glad you did... what beautiful eye(s).

Might have to follow suit now....

Okay.. silly old dude can't work out how to change it now .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Meh. Forget that.

(I mean forget my incoherent comment, not the OP's idea). Not a bad idea either, I am not so good with pix though.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Whiffer Nippets because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by Whiffer Nippets because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If my avatar does not tell you then my real image will only do the same PLUS scare the kids.

And it's not nice to scare kids with pictures of ugly mugs covered in grizzly beards, that appear like they've just eaten too much chilli and drank for a week.

Luckily thats when I'm sober.

Nope, the days of my male model athletic youthful looks are in the past. I can no longer pull off that alex skarsgard look, and now rely on the old drunk you avoid on the street because he'll stink and ask for change look..

Pulls the ladies in like no tomorrow too, but they all wear good Samaritan hats... strange that...

Oh well,

Men seyn, "To wrecche is consolacioun, to have an-other felawe in his peyne;"
That oughte wel ben our opinioun, for, bothe thou and I, of love we pleyne...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Props to you for standing up!!!

There is no reason for us to hide. There is nothing wrong with seeking the truth. You should not have it hide yourself because you refuse the poison being spoon fed to everyone. We are FREE! Regardless of what rights TPTB try to take away from us, it is just that, trying. We retain our rights as citizens of our country, citizens of the planet Earth, and HUMAN BEINGS. No one has the right to take that away from us, and the social engineering going on in the world today, making us think that if we dont bow down and be what they want to to be, that we are lesser being, is complete bull crap. We are human, we are people, we are individuals, and we are everyone. Our rights transcend bills, acts, laws, and any government that stands in our way! Just because we are the few, doesn't mean that we are any less. The truth is the truth.

I have noticed a growing number of battles against the truth. As time goes by the truth is demonized more and more. Abraham Lincoln spoke the truth and he was assassinated. MLK spoke the truth and he was labeled a communist then assassinated. John Lennon spoke the truth and he was labeled a communist then assassinated. JFK spoke the truth and he was assassinated.

In the current day and age i could name a bunch of people who fit the same bill. The only difference is that you would need to replace "communist" with "terrorist". Look at the wikileaks situation, he has been labeled everything from terrorist, to rapist, all for speaking, and sharing the truth.

TRUTH is growing. The people are getting tired of being bold faced lied to. Our numbers are growing and there will be a tipping point soon. I am not trying to prophesise and spit out a certain date, but facts are facts. More and more are "waking up" and its only a matter of time until the truth movement gains enough people/support, or enough balls to finally stand up and defend against the wall of lies and propaganda we are faced with.

Thank you Vermonster for your post, it is very motivating to see another brother stand up for himself and shrug the masks of the past.

Moo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
*vomits all over his shoes*

Just kidding. More power to ya. When I stop being lazy, maybe I'll do the same as you OP.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

Props to you for standing up!!!

There is no reason for us to hide. There is nothing wrong with seeking the truth. You should not have it hide yourself because you refuse the poison being spoon fed to everyone. We are FREE! Regardless of what rights TPTB try to take away from us, it is just that, trying. We retain our rights as citizens of our country, citizens of the planet Earth, and HUMAN BEINGS.

Well said. I think when you get down to it, we all want the same thing. Good food, clean water and a comfortable home during our short stay on this planet we appeared on.

Those are not privileges nor luxuries, they are necessary for humanity, for all of us.

The small community I live in has dirt roads, a small school, and a VOLUNTEER fire department. Yet we send our money off to bomb sovereign nations so that the wealthy elite can make another buck.

It is time to say STOP. You cannot do this anymore. We have no use for you anymore. We will not nod in agreement when a peer parrots your propaganda.

We will not be silenced. We will not hide.

Thank you Vermonster for your post, it is very motivating to see another brother stand up for himself and shrug the masks of the past.

Thank you for your kind words!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join