It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminalti END TIMES Programming : Global Spiritual Awakening is a False Alarm.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Unlike other believers, I will just enjoy a good show, record it, and post on youtube.

Probably take some clear pictures and make a thread on ATS.
What I want with the device is to make me have a goodnight sleep..
...kinda put me in a chill and relax mode.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandypie

Very well said, but I don't agree with the NWO the term is rather misused or misunderstood I have posted a thread regarding that.

I can say that you are well on your way of realizing our full potential.
I'm amazed at how clearly you have said it with your own words. I agree with most of what you've said.

Also check this site out : armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

When a person bows to “God” he has shown that he understands nothing of God. God is your guide, your light, your exemplar. He is your friend, ally and mentor. He is like a perfect big brother, steering you through life. If your big brother asked you to bow before him and pray to him, you would think he had gone insane. If he demanded your worship, you would hate him. If he commanded you to love, serve and obey him, you would fight him. His job is to nurture you and bring out the best in you, not to make you his slave. If a person prays to a God whom he considers omnipotent, omniscient, and perfect in every regard, he will inevitably see himself by contrast as powerless, ignorant, flawed and sinful. He has stripped himself of his own nobility and worth and projected it onto this remote, inhuman God, so far above the level of humanity as to be unknowable and unreachable. A person on his knees to this God is profoundly unhappy, wracked with self-loathing. He has created a means to torture himself. Whenever he contemplates this God, he cannot help simultaneously contemplating how far he falls short. He sees himself as despicable. Does such a person have a healthy attitude to life? Is he contented, optimistic, self-confident, eager to take on every challenge life throws at him? Or is he mired in negativity? He can’t save himself, he thinks, only God can save him. His is an Alienated Soul. Now imagine that this person realises that God is not external but internal. All the qualities he so admires and reveres in God are actually within him, albeit deeply buried. If he can get in touch with his inner divinity, his life will be transformed. Instead of crawling around the world on his hands and knees, terrified of his infinitely distant perfect God, he will stride around confidently and powerfully…a God in his own right. A majestic human being. A credit to humanity. He will experience the ecstasy of self-actualisation and self-realisation. His alienation from himself will be at an end.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
reply to post by vinay86

Unlike other believers, I will just enjoy a good show, record it, and post on youtube.

Probably take some clear pictures and make a thread on ATS.
What I want with the device is to make me have a goodnight sleep..
...kinda put me in a chill and relax mode.

Thanks for posting, Agreed with you It is all about enjoying the show and remaining calm and cheerful. There are lot of devices out there in the market, that can clean your environment by removing these ELF waves and give you a relaxed goodnight sleep, wearing a wired hat might help but it should not touch your skin as it would become an antenna, so i will not advise anyone to wear it. But I think the only way to safeguard ourselves against this threat is to become more in control of our thoughts and emotions, and observe our behavior.

We have the Power to create Earthquakes: Dr. Andrija Puharich.

Earth is wrapped in natural EM fields of 7.8Hz frequencies called "The Schumann Resonance" these are extremely low frequency (ELF) (3 - 30hz) waves that naturally exist in the earth´s ‘electromagnetic´ cavity, the space between the ground and the ionosphere. These ‘earth brainwaves´ are identical to the spectrum of our brainwaves.
All living beings must resonate to this frequency to evolve harmoniously, but now we have HAARP and cell phone towers world wide that are artificially creating ELF, VLF fields that are affecting moods and healths of people world wide and are altering natural Geo-magnetic earths fields. They operate in the VLF range, with transmissions between VLF 150 and 175 KHz. They also emit UHF waves of 225 - 400 MHz. These waves remain in the groud rather than radiating towards atmosphere.
Our brains are extremely sensitive to these EM waves because they also start to resonate with heightened frequencies like tuning forks. According to Dr. Puharich research:
6.6 Hz causes depression.

7.83 Hertz could make a person feel good.

10.80 Hertz could cause riotous behavior.

And he says in meditative state a person generates 8 Hertz waves and they are not only very beneficial for that person for good concentration and health but can also be used for healing others , they also affect other humans around that person and they also start to resonate with the same frequency.

Increase the rate to 11 Hertz and one can bring on a storm.

The resonating rate of the core of the earth is 6 Hertz. Generate this signal properly and one can bring on an earthquake, as we are all doing by remaining in depression.

As the Soviets proved with earthquakes they caused in Iran and China, according to the monitoring done by Dr. Puharich. So I urge all of you to remain happy in every circumstance and generate 8Hz waves to heal earth and communicate with nature itself.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

good to know .... guess I will do some homework on this.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
All those EM fields are not only used for mind control but also to make you a completely sick person and accelerate aging. They are using the technology to affect the Pineal Gland which is our connection to spiritual realm, it releases useful hormones and melatonin to rejuvenate the Immune system.

EM Fields and Pineal Gland.

The pineal gland sits in the centre of our heads, is roughly the size of a pea and weighs 50-150mg. Its shape and structure resembles that of a pine cone, this being the basis for its name when discovered. From the age of 25 the gland starts to shrink, meaning the rate at which hormones are produced is slowed down. But it does have the potential to rejuvenate the immune system if kept healthy. Scientists have found the pineal important to our general health and immunological functioning. It has the power to slow down the age process. Sadly, Western society’s life style is beginning to have a visible effect on the pineal gland. Overloaded with technology in the home, externally and in professional environments this is almost certain to cause. Source.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You must be all familiar with Dark Knight prophecy, he is saying that on 28 Nov 2011 there will be holographic projections in the sky and mind control weapons will be used on the populations with full force.

"On 28-10-2011 their is going to be a total world wide holographic event. This event will be backed up by intense microwave and electromagnetic psychological warfare against the population of the globe. It is to induce panic and confusion amongst the masses, and in short usher in a order that will 'protect the people' from the 'alien threat'. However, there will be no threat-it is all mind control tech developed in the early 1970s and onwards by Soviet and American scientists." Source.

But I think he don't know that mind control technologies and holographic projections have been used on the populations for a long time. So I think his prophecies are not really prophecies.
edit on 9/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This thread 100% sums up all my worst fears following my increasingly disturbing experiences with WiFi and more recently my 3G/WiFi mobile phone.

Physical degregation, "brain-fuzz", lack of concentration, nerve pain, all kinds of nastyness.

It's also far WORSE when there are high levels of Geomagnetic and Solar activity.

Frequent breaks away from this toxic technology helps, but only a little.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen83

Thanks for posting, You can read some of these old reports about brainwaves and EM fields:

Instrumentation development for real time brainwave monitoring.
Download

Evidence for an Effect of ELF Electromagnetic Fields on Human Pineal Gland Function
Download

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

TV is used for Mind Control

A US Patent has stated that TV or other monitors can be made to emit specific electromagnetic frequencies such that the brain of the subject tunes to that frequency and then at the same time displaying Images which would help in nervous system manipulation. That is those images subliminally store themselves in the brain without the person knowing.

Computer monotors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance can be excited in this manner in a subject near the monitor. The 2.4 Hz sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion. Hence, a TV monitor or computer monitor can be used to manipulate the nervous system of nearby people.

Patent

This patent was also posted on in this thread.
edit on 19/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yes until recently i realized that a lot of "spiritual" "we are one""consciousness" are making a religion out of it. I stopped buying it tho.

but yea never let your guard down...SnF

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
For anyone who thinks there is no such thing as mind control, can read this news.

Army Deploys Psy-Ops on U.S. Senators

The U.S. Army illegally ordered a team of soldiers specializing in "psychological operations" to manipulate visiting American senators into providing more troops and funding for the war, Rolling Stone has learned – and when an officer tried to stop the operation, he was railroaded by military investigators. Source.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join