It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminalti END TIMES Programming : Global Spiritual Awakening is a False Alarm.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I agree with the OP but also other posters that what is coming down the line is bigger than the PTB. they are just as deluded as us into believing they are in control

Or maybe they know what's coming and want to squeeze the last drop out while they can and/or try to set it up to stop people experiencing whatever is coming so as to maintain the status quo.

At least I really hope so, heh.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

From the novel "Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn The premise of the "Leavers" story is that man belongs to the world. The premise of the "Takers" story is that the world belongs to man. Utlimately we are doomed to extinction if we continue to live the "Takers" story.....

Thanks, great thoughts, i would have to read this novel now, I agreed we are doomed if we follow the "Takers" story, but if we don't read and enact any stories or scripts, and if we don't buy what they are selling, than i think things will take a different course in the future. This is what i think "Takers" story of living is:

The Sixth Extinction Will Be Caused By Human Race !,
edit on 3/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Many people are interested in what is going on with the planet and are concerned about what we are all in for. What might possibly become of the world after the by now mythical 2012. Read the article by Nichola Sabev "The Human Mind and World after 2012" for more information:

www.newfutureworld.eu...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by atanatos1
Read the article by Nichola Sabev "The Human Mind and World after 2012" for more information:
www.newfutureworld.eu...

Thanks for sharing this article, it aligns with what i was thinking that if we change our belief systems than the world around us would change, i will quote these lines from the article:

For a very long time now the human world has been closed and isolated, regardless of who connects to whom. Those ruling the world use the field but cannot change anything about it. There is a defined energy structure called the social energy field made up of information, social interrelations at the level of the mind.

The structure is powerful enough currently which leads to the energy dis-balance of the planet itself. Similarly to the human body the planet is reacting to the energy dis-balance, changing the indicators of its condition. What is the mechanism of this reaction?

The planet reacts through its physical core alone. The core is activated and as a result the earth layers move, volcanoes erupt, tsunamis occur, glaciers melt and so on. The goal of this shifting of matter is the break up of the energy core in the earth's field and the restoration of its general energy equilibrium.

The major factor is human thinking, values and the current state of the human mind. The uniformity of thinking modes, points of view, values, common fears, the minds' conscious feeding enormous amounts of information leads to depriving the humans of the ability to adapt quickly and identify permanently. The lack of those keeps from the establishment of a stable psyche and sustaining the quality of the mind. All of these affect the disbalancing of the energy social core. And as a result the model of the human mind now is not helping, it is not contributing in favour of the human beings. Source

The turmoil that we are feeling inside of us due to our beliefs, manifests itself in the form of calamities like tsunamis, earthquakes etc.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ha Ha The first part of your post reminded me of the old movie "They Live" With Roddy Piper. When he puts on the glasses all the signs say things like consume, obey authority, etc.

You may be on to something however the weather volcanoes, and earth quakes etc. are real. I know they can manipulate the weather but do not buy they can make volcanoes erupt. they may be taking advantage of these things for thier agenda to some degree. However I am not convinced they are as adept at it as you think.

The earth herself is receiving new energies stimulating her for the new age and adjusting to them just like we are so there will be some turmoil till we all get adjusted. No doubt they will try to implement thier agenda but it will fail in the end.

edit on 3-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
The Illuminati, NWO, Aliens or whatever you call them and their mind control programming is the only obstacle in our search for truth.
And because 95 % of the times we operate from our subconscious, which holds belief system, memories, skills, habits i.e the programs; we keep running the same programs continuously throughout our lives.

I have a question, the Illuminati - do you have any proof that they are actually the one doing this? Can you provide a non-biased answer to this question? Where and when have you read or heard that they are the one causing this? And when you have heard of this did you 'believed' it or did you do a little more research before it became self evident that they are the real enemy of humanity?

I got another question how about a NWO that would change the world for the better? Let me clear this, this is not the same as most people think of like microchips, elites ruling etc. what I mean is the total opposite of the NWO as described here. The problem I see in most conspiracy theory sites is the use of these terms, most likely disagreements would occur or the author being misinterpreted because of the said use of the terms.

While your conscious mind is capable of creativity, critical thinking, logic and reasoning because it has direct connection to your soul or spirit.

Are you sure about this? Can you again please provide some proof that the conscious mind is capable of connecting to the soul/spirit. As far as I understand it is the subconscious mind that does that, if I'm wrong please correct me with proofs.

Many people are flipping the switch and are feeling happiness and fulfillment in themselves and their lives, they filliped the switch because they got bored of running the same programs again and again and decided to take control of their lives. We can say they are having spiritual awakening.

I hope I can see more people achieving this, if enough people are awakened hopefully we can change the world for the better.

No one is coming to save humanity, because only we can and we will save ourselves by connecting to our conscious side by flipping the switch from our subconscious. Yes, we are living in strange days but stranger and beautiful days will come after this madness is over.

I must say that our views on this one is the same apart from the subconscious thing.

I am hoping for your reply thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
I have a question, the Illuminati - do you have any proof that they are actually the one doing this? Can you provide a non-biased answer to this question?

Thanks for posting and agreeing with me on some parts of the OP. If you can find the answer to the question that what makes human beings different from machines and robots, you will find the answers to your questions. Both machines and robots are physical like humans, they also move and complete tasks like humans.

But machines have no free will, ability to think or reason, beliefs and desires, machines move in a programmed fashion, they can't feel emotions - love, happiness, sadness etc. Now can we say the same things for a human being I think not, so there is clearly more to us than just being physical. And that more is our consciousness, our consciousness commands our physical bodies to act and experience, the physical body including our brain is just a means to experience the reality projected by our consciousness.

Our brain has two parts one is conscious part and other is subconscious part, the conscious mind is like a watchman and the subconscious mind is like a storeroom. The watchman has no intelligence of his own. He behaves according to the information in the store i.e storeroom (subconscious mind).

The subconscious mind is a big storehouse, But it is not under our direct control. It functions on the basis of information stored in it. It stores all kinds of information like our identity, belief systems and everything we see and learn from the day we are born. It even stores information of what we are not consciously aware of. For example, you breathe but you are not constantly reminding yourself to breathe; you are wearing a shirt but you don't repeatedly remind yourself of that.

You receive command from your consciousness, that you are a beautiful person, the conscious mind gets this information. But it compares it with the information you have in your store i.e. the subconscious where you have stored this information "You are Pathetic " “you are stupid, you cannot succeed”. The watchman (conscious mind) sees what consciousness is telling and compares it with the knowledge you have in the store and says, “This information is wrong”. The watchman (conscious mind) than throws this new information away. It does not put the new positive information in the store.

That's the problem we have these false belief systems in our brains, due to which we are filtering reality and obstructing ourselves in knowing the truth about our existence. Than one would wonder from where we are getting those false belief system and the answer is Illuminati, evil forces, aliens, NWO etc.

Watch these videos to know more:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Ha Ha The first part of your post reminded me of the old movie "They Live" With Roddy Piper. When he puts on the glasses all the signs say things like consume, obey authority, etc.

Thanks for posting, we are still wearing those glasses that are altering our perception of reality, those glasses are the belief systems embedded deep in our psyche.

The earth herself is receiving new energies stimulating her for the new age and adjusting to them just like we are so there will be some turmoil till we all get adjusted. No doubt they will try to implement thier agenda but it will fail in the end.

The question is from where these energies are coming, what is the source, if we dig deeper we will find they are coming from us and we are the source. The problem is we don't want to realize that fact, because with the realization of that fact comes responsibility, which most of us don't want.
The very fact that we are responsible for everything we see around us, scares many people. So yes we have left things to take their own course of action. So yes I agreed with you, In the end we will win.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
No one is coming to save us. We are the ones we have been waiting for. We are the ones who will deal with whatever comes. This will come from the awakening and a new level of consciousness. The Oneness of human beings coming together to see truth of our reality and changing it for the better. Thats all there is to it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
That's the problem we have these false belief systems in our brains, due to which we are filtering reality and obstructing ourselves in knowing the truth about our existence. Than one would wonder from where we are getting those false belief system and the answer is Illuminati, evil forces, aliens, NWO etc.

Okay I understood your concept of the subconcious and the concious mind.

But you didn't answer my first question. How does all of this tie to the Illuminati?

Where did you pick up that the evil forces have a specific name and they choose the Illuminati - the enlightened ones? Are they the bavarian Illuminati or are they something else?

My point is we should not assume that they are bad right away, we should do more research about them and where they came from.

And how about the NWO how is it bad?

Everyone wants change and only a NWO would provide that, again the term NWO here is accepted as bad/evil but the NWO I'm describing is something else.

The hardest thing to do is to start over again, most people are afraid of starting all over again.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigermoff
No one is coming to save us. We are the ones we have been waiting for. We are the ones who will deal with whatever comes. This will come from the awakening and a new level of consciousness. The Oneness of human beings coming together to see truth of our reality and changing it for the better. Thats all there is to it.

Thanks beautifully said, it is all about taking responsibility and control of this reality and changing its path towards goodness and happiness. And it would happen I am sure of it, when we all would realize that we are the heavens that we seek, we have the salvation that we pray for and we are infinite, immortal and magnificent beings.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Many people say we are living in strange days, but these are the days of deception.........
Warning: The following video has slightly grotesque Images in it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Yes, it's true that frequency waves are being beamed at us constantly on the microwave band, in an attempt to control us. The U.S. Patents speak for themselves.
One can see the effects too, on payday, in a store. Just watch the people. They are being controlled. Watch how people are when their cell phone rings. Look at how they are only paying attention to the caller, and nothing else around them. If you happen to jostle them a little, you get a dirty look in return.

Some of us seem to have a built in firewall against this. I am not sure how it works, but I do know the low frequency microwaves to not affect some, but affects others and makes them as like unto robots. They want you Soul, friends. They will do anything whatsoever to gain control over your soul. "Mind control" refers to all coercive psychological systems, such as brainwashing, thought reform, and coercive persuasion. Mind control is the shaping of a person's attitudes, beliefs, and personality without the person's knowledge or consent. Mind control employs deceptive and surreptitious manipulation, usually in a group setting, for the financial or political profit of the manipulator. Mind control works by gradually exerting increasing control over individuals through a variety of techniques, such as excessive repetition of routine activities, intense humiliation, or sleep deprivation.
I think everyone needs to read this:www.raven1.net...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You gotta act from your instincts, let your instincts run your brain, and prevent your brain from running your instincts.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by vinay86

They want your Soul, friends. They will do anything whatsoever to gain control over your soul.
www.raven1.net...

Thanks for posting, and thanks for this truly enlightening article, I totally agreed with you they want our souls, and in the end it all ties to our souls, but they will never be able to completely get it or control it because it is infinite.

Supercomputers in Maryland, Israel and elsewhere with a speed of over 20 BILLION bits/sec can monitor millions of people simultaneously. In fact, the whole world population can be totally controlled by these secret brain-computer interactions, however unbelievable it sounds for the uninformed.www.raven1.net...

Yes, they have these supercomputers all over the world and they are monitoring and controlling our brains through, T.V, Satellites, cell phones etc. And they are not only doing this to us but also using it on the world leaders worldwide.

edit on 5/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I would agree with you that our belief systems are distorted on a global level. If you go back through the true history (not the the stories written by the victorious winner's but the loosers too), you will find that there has always been a manipulation of control over the masses by those in positions of power. But, can we blame them for our plight in life? Long before you had to buy the land you built your home on, or went to the grocery store to buy your groceries people made the choice to follow another so called enlightened voice, rather than to trust thier own inner voice. Forgive me, I'm certain I will not please many people in saying this next part..but.. When Christianity was used as the motivation to travel across the world to save lost souls it became the biggest NWO of all and still has control. We run around in circles trying to figure out how to avoid our own destruction, looking for which wealthy elitists we need to put on the list to remove from a position of power to save ourselves, we fail to realize it isn't a few, it is the masses living under false religious dogmas. Christianity being the largest and most dangerous of all with Islam running on it's heels followed by the Jesuits. We see twisted beliefs on paganism and call it, what are now scary names like, voodoo, which terrifies most people away from even learning the realities of the most purest beliefs. With news like are being spread here about someone trying to implant thoughts through electronic devices and such it's time for us to search for our answers in the places that existed prior to major religions. We ARE poweful spiritual beings. We ARE capable of more than those major religions teach us. Things like televisions with hidden messages and distorted belief systems that we adopt as the norm based on our favorite television shows are no match for those who are aware of their inate abilities as a human being filled with a super consciousness. We can not subject ourselves to such things, lest we succomb to the hypnotic state. But, only if we are unaware of how to protect ourselves with the power of our thoughts and energetic shields based in our ethereal bodies. Once you are awake, you are aware of the dream. It is only while in the dream that you believe the one eyed green monster is chasing you with an intent to kill. The dream state that we spiritual entities embodied in sheaths of atoms of distortion is where we have been for a very long time. We shall remain there as a mass for more than this one life time. Regardless, it will take several more generations before people are truly willing to wake on a mass level to the reality of this dream state. Though, we are certainly closer today then ever before in the history of our slaveship as humans. At least today we are beginning to realize, albeit slowly across the planet that it is we ourselves who are also the masters in the field. Fear has been the recipe for mass control throughout our enslavement to the system. Thankfully, one by one we are beginning to understand that fear is more powerful than any weapon that can be constructed. When we look for our enemy we will always find someone to fit the bill. It's much harder to admit that we are usually our greatest enemy of all, by not trusting our inner voice's call to victory through love. When we point to Obama and say "There he is, he's the one.. throw him in prison or have him killed" we have not taken responsibility for our own injustices in our most quiet moments alone with our self loathing thoughts. We can not judge another, we can only judge our own thoughts, actions and reactions. It is there after all, where the battle field lies. If I chose to forgive you for killing my son, then I have also chosen to blame you prior to the forgiveness given. No, we must each take responsibility to be the love we wish to see in the world. Isn't that what Ghandi said? His words were true as many of Jesus' words were true (though many were twisted) and distorted into a religion that created yet another one who would save us, when it is we who must save ourselves. Ourselves, individually by being the creator of our lives and each moment contained within it. Once recognizing our own distorted truths of reality, we will look upon all the others on this earth with compassion for thier lack of understanding themselves rather than with distainful hatred based in fears. We will gain understanding for thier role in this play we have succomb to in hopes of further growing on a soul level. Our appreciation for another soul growing and learning from human experiences will be easily forgiven. Utlimately, we will be the valiant souls who can say we came, we saw and we conquered the greatest deception of all.. Fear. After all, isn't it fear that is the second greatest motivator followed by love. In our perfected state love will be our constant. Here on earth it is fear and even that is something to appreciate for it motivates us, on a soul level, to succeed to over come it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandypie

Thanks for sharing your beliefs, I agreed with you completely on everything you have said, you have stated everything very clearly and beautifully, It is perfect and i have nothing more to add to it except this that fear affects us deeply in both beneficial and detrimental way and we should only let our instincts or inner voice or consciousness decide how to handle fear. Because the world has everything in it, it has both fear and love, but we will see only what we have trained ourselves to see.

Beliefs are filters between us and reality, so if we are living in fear than only fear will pass through the filters. And we will create a world filled with fear. And if we are in love and harmony than we will create a world filled with love.

I am hoping that in 2012, we will change our belief systems and create and see a brand new reality filled with love and harmony.
edit on 5/2/11 by vinay86 because: Secret of life is - watch your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Wow I figure out I really need this device because I always tense .... always feel "weird" indescribable sensation

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Beware, If you see Jesus, Buddha in the sky, fourth horse of apocalypse, UFOs etc., because they all would be holographic projections.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
WE have to stay positive....the fear pulls us out of the true signal from the universe. that is the only way they can win....get us to be scared and we cannot feel the creator...

How does a spider know to be a spider and spin that web?? What song is he dancing to?? We need to remember how to do what every other spicies does....just be ourselves....nobdy can tell me how to do that, but the creator...

This, exactly this.
Knowing this or that (consp.)theory and or knowing who is doing what doesn;t matter.
It's about what you do.... and not even conciously...how do you close your eyes and thinking and just dance to THE song

Reconnecting to spirit : (direct .rar download link) download.lukasig.com...
edit on 5-2-2011 by TheFaceless because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join