It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminalti END TIMES Programming : Global Spiritual Awakening is a False Alarm.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You feel Sleepy and Relaxed, So Relaxed.

You Trust me and what I Say.

The Government Loves You, The Government Cares For You.

Criminals and Terrorists wants to kill you, Watch the Television this is the Truth.

The Government will save you, the Police will save you, We are here to look-after You.

Conspiracy Theorists are Insane and Dangerous. Beware !!

You are small and weak, the government is strong, We will look-after You. OBEY you must OBEY!!

Do not Challenge Authority, You are bad, Humans are bad, You must Work Hard, to Survive you must have more money.

You are separate and alone, other people want to hurt you.

Take your vaccine or swine flu will kill you, pay your taxes and watch the television.

Do not question authority, Keep fighting each other, Violence in films is sexy and exciting.

You are worthless and not worthy of being loved at all.

We all are searching for answers to our many existential questions i.e. who are we, where we came from, why are we here. But who or what is preventing us from knowing the answers. The Illuminati, NWO, Aliens or whatever you call them and their mind control programming is the only obstacle in our search for truth.

The above messages are constantly being implanted in our subconscious mind as programs by media, society, satellites, cell phone towers, HAARP, Chemtrails and psychotronic weapons. And because 95 % of the times we operate from our subconscious, which holds belief system, memories, skills, habits i.e the programs; we keep running the same programs continuously throughout our lives.

One example is while driving your car, you reached your destination, but you realized that you didn't paid attention to anything on the road. Driving through the same road became an habit, you ran your driving program and reached your destination without consciously paying attention towards driving.

While your conscious mind is capable of creativity, critical thinking, logic and reasoning because it has direct connection to your soul or spirit.

We Know that, whenever current flows through a conductor, magnetic fields are generated around the conductor. Similarly currents flows through neurons of our brain whenever we think, and the resulting electro-magnetic brainwaves can be read by various devices. One such technique is called Magnetoencephalography (MEG) is a non-invasive neurophysiological technique that measures the magnetic fields generated by neuronal activity of the brain i.e these brainwaves can be read without placing any electrode etc. on the scalp, because these waves are also projected outside the brain.

But there are many abusive technologies being developed and implemented these days, that can not only read your thoughts, but can artificially cause electrochemical activity in the brain to induce specific thoughts, sounds, visions etc. These technologies can put you in a state of bliss and happiness or in depression and sadness.
These type of technologies existed way back in 1970s, as seen in this patent.

United States Patent Malech Patent Number: 03951134
Inventors: Malech; Robert G. (Plainview, NY) Assignee: Dorne & Margolin Inc.
(Bohemia, NY) Appl. No.: 494518 Filed: August 5, 1974
Abstract: Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.
Claim 10 : comprising the step of transmitting a further electromagnetic wave signal to the brain to vary the brain wave activity.Read More.

We see and hear because of neuron activity in our brain, but these neurons can be excited artificially by the use of ELF electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic signals are received by cell phone towers through satellites which are than modulated to ELF waves and than sent to interact with human brain’s natural waves. The human brain synchronizes with the incoming waves and the end result can be panic, sleep, or a hypnotic trance. In the late 1950’s, Dr. Patrick Flanagan developed an electronic telepathy machine which was called the Neurophone. Dr. Flanagan writes, "Certain types of electromagnetic signals can induce visual and auditory effects when the field around the head or body is at the right frequency, intensity and modulation levels.

But how can we protect ourselves from getting mind controlled, the answer to that is by flipping the switch from subconscious mind to conscious mind. Take control, stand apart and consciously analyze your thoughts and what you are doing. I am sure that way we will make better decisions that would be beneficial for all, and it would help us in knowing the truth to our existential questions as we will be connected directly to our spirit, soul, consciousness.

Many people are flipping the switch and are feeling happiness and fulfillment in themselves and their lives, they filliped the switch because they got bored of running the same programs again and again and decided to take control of their lives. We can say they are having spiritual awakening.

But many others who are getting visions of angels, destruction, prophecies or are feeling differently in a slightly positive way Beware !!! because they might be the victim of electronic mind control.

We are spiritual beings and sooner or later we will realize the truth about everything, and so this is the real problem for Illuminati. They can't let this happen, so they keep changing the mind control programming that we receive, so that we keep getting something to ponder upon and don't get bored and detach ourselves from their version of reality. The latest programming is aimed at giving false hope to humanity, and it is called END TIMES programming.

The scenario which is playing in front of us is totally scripted and staged, it is their play, but we are the actors and the audience at the same time. We are witnessing strange things happening all over the world, strange columns of light are appearing suddenly at one place, while UFOs are hovering over religious places. We have seen strange objects coming out of sun, and comets and meteors passing real close from the earth. All this is part of blue beam project which is projecting images in the atmosphere.

But all this is really causing us to believe that something big is coming, but in actuality nothing is coming, not in 2012 or in the future. No one is coming to save humanity, because only we can and we will save ourselves by connecting to our conscious side by flipping the switch from our subconscious. Yes, we are living in strange days but stranger and beautiful days will come after this madness is over. Do you agree with me.

Thanks for reading.

edit on 2/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
very well put! I would have to agree. If you haven't read the book "state of fear" by michael crichton i would recommend it (about keeping us thinking a certain way, not active mind control, amongst other things!)

Also, for people who are "depressed" etc. watch out for your internal chatter...the little voice in your head that talks to you...many people's voice always tells them negative things "you can't do that" "you idiot" etc etc

be aware of this and change that "program" your brain is running....that is one key to success and happiness

about reading, or programing my thought......maybe the tin foil hat is actually useful!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'll offer an alternative opinion...

They do have an agenda, and like the spells they cast during full moons and eclipses are in an effort to use the natual energy of full moons and suns to amplify the energy of thier "collective will".
The reason they are doing this now is becuase its a natural timeline harmonic coming into tune around 2012....they are trying to catch this wave too...

Not to doubt thier almighty power....but these changes are happening in our whole solar system....no offence but I doubt they can infuence all the other planets to the degree needed to show the changes taking place....global warming on every planet(increased magetic fields and IR images are sunning) and the sun is doing magentic flips....you think they can do all that? PS the sun is 99.99% of the mass in the solar system....i am thinking it has more"pull" than the elite

More likey they know this cycle and are trying to prevent us from waking up to over throw them....they do so much to keep us dumbed down....its more likely they are trying to distract us from the real ELF/EMF coming from the center of the galaxy....or do you think they are causing that too?

They are trying to control and prevent our advancement....spiritual awakening is not in thier best interest....THIS IS WAY BIGGER THAN THEY ARE IMO...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
additionally, look at the changes already underway woth govt and technology....seriously do we need much more for 2012? the changes are underway without anything additional its already a different world...remeber 1984 was a big end times moment in the day....look when the first GUI pc was offered to the world and the battle between apple and microsoft that truely spread the PC/mac into homes.... Alot of motions were already started before 1984...but look when it turely got into the hands of the masses....and if the interent hasn't made it a different world....ummmm..

These end times happen in societies, and if you can know they are coming you can reap rewards....the end of the world happened with the invention of electricity aswell....

BOTTOM LINE the elite have very little influence over us in comparison to natural cycles...they can only try to use the energy...they are not the ones generating it, and this lil 3rd rock is kinda tiny to be so powerful...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
very well put! I would have to agree. If you haven't read the book "state of fear" by michael crichton i would recommend it (about keeping us thinking a certain way, not active mind control, amongst other things!) Also, for people who are "depressed" etc. watch out for your internal chatter...the little voice in your head that talks to you...many people's voice always tells them negative things "you can't do that" "you idiot" etc etc.

Thanks for posting, i have read "state of fear" it excellently described how globalists, industrialists created a fear in people minds by creating the false threat of global warming, but behind the scenes they were manipulating weather. Yes i agreed with you completely there is an inner voice in our head telling us to do things, and this voice is not our own inner voice.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hopefully I am wrong....but if they convince you they are the one doing this...

If when the time comes and god send a message to all of us, will you let them take the credit and then turn from the inner voice...which may be your highself trying to save you?? Could be a bad time if everyone thinks the "elite" is sending the voice in your head.

Ps ELF/EMF can affect you emotional state....if anything they are sending waves of corruption to mask the message from god...

WHY AWAKEN US IF YOU ARE THEM? THEY WOULD TRY TO STOP OUR AWAKENING....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just when I thought i was the only one that believed this (Well most of it). The age of enlightenment will be an illusion that most people that may even be well aware of what the world is like today will fall for. Great post S&F.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

we are spiritualy evolving and i am not going to be deceived by any thing.
the force that is trying to stop isn't the people on earth ,they are just the puppets being used by a more sinister force.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

yes i concur...they are trying to stop the awakening, and it might be a plan coming from above the "elite" to suppress us....but if we do not allow ourselves to tune into thier negative vib, and we tune ourselves into an optimistic state we will be able to tune into the higher energy/music of the creator...not the manipulators dissonant racket...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
these bastards wont keep us from awakening ,they can throw any thing at us,its not going to stop the masses awakening.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WE have to stay positive....the fear pulls us out of the true signal from the universe. that is the only way they can win....get us to be scared and we cannot feel the creator...

How does a spider know to be a spider and spin that web?? What song is he dancing to?? We need to remember how to do what every other spicies does....just be ourselves....nobdy can tell me how to do that, but the creator...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
also i think we all chose to co-create this reality and its like a game and we are nearing the end of the game.
and the biggest test is happening right now to see who can win it or not.
the people who fail to see through the deceptions will have to carry on the game untill they are ready to win it.
the ones who win the game will progress to a higher level.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It goes much deeper....

"There's nothing fundamentally wrong with people. Given a story to enact that puts them in accord with the world, they will live in accord with the world. But given a story to enact that puts them at odds with the world, as yours does, they will live at odds with the world. Given a story to enact in which they are the lords of the world, they will act as the lords of the world. And, given a story to enact in which the world is a foe to be conquered, they will conquer it like a foe, and one day, inevitably, their foe will lie bleeding to death at their feet, as the world is now."

The story of Genesis must be undone. First, Cain must stop murdering Abel. This is essential if you're to survive. The Leavers are the endangered species most critical to the world - not because they're humans but because they alone can show the destroyers of the world that there is more than one right way to live. And then, of course, you must spit out the fruit of the forbidden tree. You must absolutely and forever relinquish the idea that you know who should live and who should die on this planet."

From the novel "Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn

The premise of the "Leavers" story is that man belongs to the world.

The premise of the "Takers" story is that the world belongs to man.

Utlimately we are doomed to extinction if we continue to live the "Takers" story.....

edit on 2-2-2011 by Blarneystoner because: To add...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
the dark forces are playing their part in the game for if it wasn't for them we wouldnt have much of a game to play

it would be too easy.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
BOTTOM LINE the elite have very little influence over us in comparison to natural cycles...they can only try to use the energy...they are not the ones generating it, and this lil 3rd rock is kinda tiny to be so powerful...

Thanks for posting, I agreed with you that, Yes not all of the changes we are seeing around us are caused by elites or Illuminati. But than who is causing them, i think we are causing them. I believe we are very powerful spiritual beings and the pain and suffering that many of us on earth are experiencing is reflected across the cosmos. Because spiritually we are present in everything, in all the matter present in the universe, we are connected with everything eternally.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

we are about to evolve into something greater than we can imagine right now.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
also i think we all chose to co-create this reality and its like a game and we are nearing the end of the game.
and the biggest test is happening right now to see who can win it or not. the people who fail to see through the deceptions will have to carry on the game untill they are ready to win it. the ones who win the game will progress to a higher level.

Thanks for posting, I believe you are right, life is like a game and i pray it all gets over soon, I think the elites are the same consciousness as we are may be underneath different physical form. Its like one part of consciousness fighting with other, for superiority and power. This eternal war would only be over or won when both of them stop fighting each other.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

we are to the world that the apple is to the tree. the takers are like apples thinking they are in charge of the tree...lol

You are the apple, and the food you give to the world are your thoughts and actions.....have you let the worms in?

Why would I want to eat of your poisonous/worm filled ideas? The soil in this temple is only fertile to the wheat, the weeds will be struck down,,

this may have been a warning shot....GET RIGHT with yourself, when he this comes again you may be consumed by your poisonous thoughts unless you come to terms and get balanced before the rapture...

....you will be destroyed by those negative thoughts....they will lead you not to heaven....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A part of this thread is inspired by the amazing work of Stewart Swerdlow, he has done excellent work in the field of mind control programming and he is the one who came up with the term end times programming. So I recommend you all to read his books and watch his true world history DvD's. Website
Here is a radio interview:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
reply to post by vinay86

we are about to evolve into something greater than we can imagine right now.

Thanks for sharing your beliefs, but i think what we want to evolve to we are already that, we are not realizing that, we are the CREATORS. We are experiencing this reality as a narrow frequency of the whole light (God), but we are that light. We are the source, we have just divided ourselves in so many ways that we can't realize that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join