It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Attacked by Mob in Egypt

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
this is blowing my mind... a dream i had the day after Christmas is so similar to this it gives me the chills but my dream didn't end so happily, he and his camera ended up being killed srry to say
.. this dream was so real i wrote it down

heres the link

swaggnbragg.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Some one probably said..

"Theres that brat from the Illuminati Vanderbilt family that use to work for the CIA ...lets give him a good ole egyptian pharoah arse whippin"

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by halation777

"tone under the simmering hatred. THAT is what is disturbing.The hatred, the judgement and the inhumanity, and self-righteousness"

Exactly what I was referring to at the sites I listed and similar. Heh. And there've been more than a few wishes for somebody's death. It's all great fun until somebody "puts out an eye" and that eye happens to belong to one of *your* icons. It's total hypocrisy AND poor "sportsmanship". Thanks for playing.

There aren't a handful of "journalists" who are worth anything. Anderson Cooper isn't one of them. He should stick to more "genteel" events where he won't get his feelings hurt. And for that matter, maybe you should, too.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

LOL too funny man. LOl

No doubt. Them being all educated-more so than most of the other countries in that region.

Not to mention CNN lovers. Use to be anyway-guess that has changed with this new crowd wanting to get into power.

I just saw that it is getting worse there now. I think they have gone too far down the slippery slope to turn around now.

It was reported though that HEAVILY ARMED Military Personnel are protecting the Museums and related places. I think they have let it be known.... Don't F with the stuff or else. I sure hope so.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by lee anoma

Here's somethings I found on him. I don't think he is hiding his sexuality.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20ebdf41811b.jpg[/atsimg]
Anderson Cooper and boyfriend, Ben Maisani

Why? Because he's exercising with a man, this makes him the guys gay lover?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ac93a08bd50.jpg[/atsimg]

Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong do that quite often.

So has he ever come forward and stated that he was gay?

Has he said that Ben Maisani is his boyfriend or are these pictures from gossip blogs/sites attempting to "out" him?

I thought his boyfriend was Julio Cesar (aka "a Black man")?

It's all just RUMOR until it is confirmed by the people involved.
There's a difference between a bunch of people saying you are gay and have a boyfriend named Ben Maisani, and you saying it.

I also never said he was "hiding it", I said he hasn't "addressed it".
There's a difference.

It's also why there are a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors flying around that people just "accept" as fact.

When asked about his sexuality, he stated,

"I understand why people might be interested. But I just don’t talk about my personal life. It’s a decision I made a long time ago, before I ever even knew anyone would be interested in my personal life. The whole thing about being a reporter is that you're supposed to be an observer and to be able to adapt with any group you’re in, and I don’t want to do anything that threatens that."

He has, however, discussed his desire to have a family and children.
Anderson Cooper - Wiki

- Lee

edit on 2-2-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
His face is OK.

They only hit the back of his head as he was running away.

Front toward enemy, man.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Chakotay because: Rock Like An Egyptian...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You are a forum moderator? You are advocating finishing him off? What kind of nonsense is that?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by LipanConjuring86

You're not getting the point, are you?

You do realize that calling for violence against people only emboldens the MSM and the government and their case against you?

I see that no one learned from Jared Lougher.
You're scared and they are not, so you attack them like a coward. It's okay to be a media personality & full of #, but to condemn his attitude is unprofessional?

There's no point talking to people like you.You're too busy trying to make gains out of the less cowardly of our species to apply logic to anything.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TSSCI

what a croc, how was my post that stated he was not assaulted just pushed around during filming from a small crowd OFF TOPIC, its not like i decided to talk about the weather. His quotes about the tea party as tea baggers is a true statment concerning his views, I saw him say it on CNN.WTF?????? This guy is a drama queen!! Are we only allowed to be politically correct here. If so, whats the point.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I am just dumbfounded by the footage coming out of Cairo. I had just recently been there at the end of November.
One could sense there was a seething frustration and growing anger towards the government of Egypt and as we traveled from North to South, we could see a slowly growing police and military presence. The day after our tour of Alexandria a riot broke out there and while we were in the South during the last leg of our trip was when the riot along the road to the Giza pyramids broke out, killing one Egyptian. Upon returning to Cairo to get our flights out, at our last hotel internet access was strictly limited.
I can't see how the media likes to play "dumb" insisting that no one seemed to see this coming. I hope and pray that the days that follow that Egypt can pull it together before it completely capsizes into further chaos. I've exhausted all avenues to try and get a hold of our guide we had while there, i hope he and his family are safe.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
>>> No Comment!!!

But if I had to... I would say "whatever gets the BIG sheeple ratings"... anyone notice the Flip Hd plug
... I guess anyone can buy a mob of angry Egyptian extras now... Good show... Bravo... but he's still gay though

Mr X-Blue-Beam... coming soon to a pyramid near you.

P.S
Edgar Cayce was still SPOT-ON

edit on 2-2-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: I have a producer.

edit on 2-2-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: GO-PACK-GO

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSSCI
reply to post by TSSCI

what a croc, how was my post that stated he was not assaulted just pushed around during filming from a small crowd OFF TOPIC, its not like i decided to talk about the weather. His quotes about the tea party as tea baggers is a true statment concerning his views, I saw him say it on CNN.WTF?????? This guy is a drama queen!! Are we only allowed to be politically correct here. If so, whats the point.

I feel honored that you made me your respected foe...
Although I had nothing to do with your post being removed for being "off topic", I believe your use of profanity and other offensive terms regarding a lifestyle, deeply show your pejorative nature. That is what you failed to acknowledge in your above quoted comment. This isnt a yahoo comment board. Next time take more care in what you say if you want to get your point across.

Peace and Wisdom to you

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318

Originally posted by TSSCI
reply to post by TSSCI

I feel honored that you made me your respected foe...
Although I had nothing to do with your post being removed for being "off topic", I believe your use of profanity and other offensive terms regarding a lifestyle, deeply show your pejorative nature. That is what you failed to acknowledge in your above quoted comment. This isnt a yahoo comment board. Next time take more care in what you say if you want to get your point across.

Peace and Wisdom to you

Why is gay always a sexual thing
... I feel gay when I'm happy

GO-PACK-GO

Alex Jones 2012 President.

Mr X-Happy

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHhHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

um...GOOD!.....EGYPT IS REAL...WE DONT F ABOUT

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Cooper's sexuality is irrelevant (unless you're a homophobic redneck and those kind of things bug you. If that's the case, get over it, or get out of the closet because you're probably just a frustrated gay yourself.)

The truly important thing that bugs me about Anderson Cooper is his lack of caring for the suffering of the people in his "stories". I forget the exact story he was covering at the time (it might have been the tsunami in Sri Lanka) but a remark he made at that time proved what I had previously suspected about him. While responding to an interviewer's questions, he clearly showed much more interest in the significance of the event as it pertained to his journalism career as opposed to the vast amount of suffering that was going on around him. Frankly, it made me sick.

When he does try to show great "empathy" for the victims in his stories, it comes across as just a blend of fake emotions and play acting. More than anything else, Cooper wants ratings, and he wants his career to flourish, and that means he needs big, ugly news stories with lots of suffering.

Watch the movie Network, and you'll know everything you need to know about "News" today. Whether it's pigs like Limbaugh or Beck, or self-righteous tools like Maddow and Olbermann (yes, a-hole news people in the U.S. sit on both sides of the fake left/right paradigm) the "News" has become nothing more than a ratings whore buffoon-fest.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Your SICK....And i cant believe your a moderator.

So are all you others that are talking like that about Anderson Cooper.....Im outta here.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2

Your SICK....And i cant believe your a moderator.

So are all you others that are talking like that about Anderson Cooper.....Im outta here.

Calm down...were just saying the mug got his head kicked in and its funny...to add...he could be gay...probably tried to feel up a protestor lol

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

'Cause nothing says "moral human being" like advocating the assault, rape, and murder of someone who happens to have a certain profession. Why not throw his grandmother in to sweeten the deal?

Or yours?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I know that reporters like to dramatize things. He may have been hit 10 times in the head. I don't know, but common sense should be a factor here. Anderson Cooper has no business in a place where he is in danger. This goes for all reporters. It may garner a few more viewers to his program and some media attention, but it isn't really worth it. Anderson Cooper could report the news straight from the USA as he normally does and still get the story across probably more successfully without interruptions. A good reporter doesn't report well when they are afraid.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
looks good on him.....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join