It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: The Jihad is progressing & you havnt noticed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Okay, I grant you that they are extreme. I don't mean to say we should all accept Islam or any certain religion.

What I meant to get at:

Materialism is the woe of America and the West. The majority of world-wide suffering is caused by Materialistic greed in The West. Islam, Communism, other "Anti-Capitalist" belief systems are the means to World-Peace. Materialism leads to Corruption, Greed, and Power-Struggles.

Mankind should not express Individuality by the accumulation of Material Gain. Have you ever seen the show "Hoarders"? Do you think hoarding happens in the Africa? India? The Middle East? People of the world can't afford to hoard in the way the West can. This doesn't speak of Equality to me. We should promote spiritual, intellectual, idealistic individuality. Not the greediness of materialistic individuality.

I agree with you, friend. However, Communism is not something that our species can ever do properly and I think history has shown that with over 100 million+ dead as the result of dictators using Communism as their ideology to run a nation.

As for Islam, its just as corrupt as any other religious institution there is such as Christianity, Judaism, etc. Just...in Islamic culture, they'll stone you if you're cheating on your significant other. Fun, huh?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Let me see if I get this right.

The corporate owned U.S. Government installs and backs brutal dictators all over the planet to maximize the extraction of other country's natural resource for corporate financial reward, while the very same regimes oppress, torture and kill the indigenous people(for decades), and now that the people finally rise up against the corruption, you want to put a stop to their fight for freedom and liberty and democracy.

Is that what your telling me?

Well I'll tell you something.

If America, doesn't vigorously stand up for the common people in Egypt or Yemen or Tunisia or Syria or Jordan, then there will definitely be a violent Jihad directed at America. Because like it or not, these people will gain their freedom.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: changed "all of the planet" to "all over the planet"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

The US supported dictators rightlyor wrongly to avoid those countries falling to either the Communists or Islamicists.- as for freedom - nope those people won't be seeing any of that!

www.americanthinker.com...

Juxtapose Obama's statements toward our allies with his reaction to the genuine uprising that occurred last year in Iran. Tunisia: "Reform or be overthrown." Egypt: "an orderly transition ... must begin now." Iran: "It is not productive ... to be seen as meddling." Meanwhile, candidate Obama claimed that the terrorist groups Hamas and Hezb'allah have "legitimate claims," and we all remember his mindless counterterrorism czar, John Brennan, reaching out to "moderate" Hezb'allah members last spring. Hezb'allah moderates?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

If America, doesn't vigorously stand up for the common people in Egypt or Yemen or Tunisia or Syria or Jordan, then there will definitely be a violent Jihad directed at America. Because like it or not, these people will gain their freedom.

I couldnt agree more, it's in the early stages but it will happen, it very well may be allowed to happen for various reasons but the Jihad has been promising it for years & unfortunatly its all coming to the forefront. People can drape it what ever way they want but these Jihadists are making some serious moves & someone at somestage will have to step up to the plate.

P.S I would prefer to take "America" away from your statement cause this is not going to be an attack on just you's, its the free-minded of the western world. Its always the irish who come to clear the mess & save your ass

edit on 3-2-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Let me see if I get this right.

The corporate owned U.S. Government installs and backs brutal dictators all of the planet to maximize the extraction of other country's natural resource for corporate financial reward, while the very same regimes oppress, torture and kill the indigenous people(for decades), and now that the people finally rise up against the corruption, you want to put a stop to their fight for freedom and liberty and democracy.

Is that what your telling me?

Bingo!

The needs of the few, out weight the needs of the many.
As funny as it is, that really is the situation.

Maybe one day Americans will wake up and realize not only have they lost the right to free Free Speech and protest / question the Government without getting arrested. Then you have the DHS that is so out of control, they can't be stopped even by the President. And why is a 6yo US Girl on the USA's Terrorist Watch List, along with 1 Million other Americans. Probably because they all questioned the Governments motives and therefore must be a Terrorist.
The USA is no better than Egypt.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

I couldnt agree more, it's in the early stages but it will happen, it very well may be allowed to happen for various reasons but the Jihad has been promising it for years & unfortunatly its all coming to the forefront. People can drape it what ever way they want but these Jihadists are making some serious moves & someone at somestage will have to step up to the plate.

P.S I would prefer to take "America" away from your statement cause this is not going to be an attack on just you's, its the free-minded of the western world. Its always the irish who come to clear the mess & save your ass

I am glad that someone sees it like me, now I think I may not be crazy. But I respond to you for 2 reasons.
First, I would like to add that "everyone" likes to fearmonger, and say that the Muslim Brotherhood will take over the country. When in actuality they represent about 100,000 people out of the 80 million population.
Secondly, I apologize for thinking only of the American aspect, because I keep forgetting that this is an International Forum. But when you said the Irish who come to clear the mess & save your ass, I laughed and thought about one of my favorite characters from the movie "Brave Heart" who did save the hero and when describing Ireland, he said, "Its My Island!". Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

They may only represent 100,000 at this moment but its growing ever larger, with each day that goes by the good people are being further convinced that Mubarak & the US are still acting together, the western media are being physically threatened & removed. The propeganda for the war on hearts within Egypt is well & truely under way. I hear a FOX & BBC journalist have been attacked from a certain side, the blind are following the blind but it will lead them to a place they never knew they were heading. And on that happy note, sleep well folks

Thats right, because it's my island & we too have infiltrated many lands

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The muslim brotherhood has little influence over the uprising in Egypt. Also, the muslim brotherhood condemns violence against civilians (including US, Israeli, etc.), and they have stated that all the people in Egypt, regardless of their religion, stand shoulder to shoulder against their dictator. They spoke of unity, and have stated they have no ties whatsoever to terrorist groups. I'm no fan of any organized religion, but from what I've seen from them, they seem to be somewhat reasonable and non-violent. Don't be so quick to believe Hannity or Beck, they're strictly entertainers.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Mr Mubarak warned that the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood party would fill any power vacuum if he stepped down.

Some people might regret not taking notice of what he is telling us

Foreign journalists reporting for several organisations were attacked, with reports of Mubarak supporters said to have stormed a number of Cairo hotels.

Some journalists were beaten with sticks and had their equipment smashed.

The New York Times said that two reporters had been released

some confusion here as why would the supporters of the western friendly government be the ones doing the attacking. People on the streets are acting in disguise and no-one really knows who anyone is

"I was very unhappy about yesterday. I do not want to see Egyptians fighting each other," he said. He said the Muslim Brotherhood was behind the violence.

Believe it or not & i said it in my very first post, Mr Mubarak is Egypts & Israels & the wests only hope, its taken a few days for this angle to be looked at by the media

Speaking to ABC's Christiane Amanpour, Mr Mubarak denied his administration was behind the violence of the last two days, but said it had troubled him. "I was very unhappy about yesterday. I do not want to see Egyptians fighting each other," he said. He said the Muslim Brotherhood was behind the violence. Continue reading the main story Mr Mubarak vowed never to leave Egypt Mr Mubarak vowed never to leave Egypt, saying: "I would never run away from this country. I will die on this soil."

But yet, your American government seems to want this to unfold, strange & all the people who have come discussing the elite wanting war could very well be right

Meanwhile US state department spokesman Philip Crowley has urged Mr Mubarak to move "farther and faster" with the transition.

Keep an eye out and try to read between the lines that your media is telling you, its becoming clear that the revolution your media & government is backing, may not be the correct side

All my quotes where from the BBC & I bet more of the real truth can be found, im just a little tired now

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

the western media are being physically threatened & removed

Wow, you really have no clue what's going on there. It's the pro-Mubarak, government paid thugs that are attacking and removing ALL journalists, not just western. They're attacking them because they're going to unleash hell on the anti-government demonstrators, probably tonight (day in Egypt), and that's much harder when the eyes of the world is on them. The anti-government demonstrators have been rescuing and protecting westerners.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
From your post...

Foreign journalists reporting for several organisations were attacked, with reports of Mubarak supporters said to have stormed a number of Cairo hotels.

Then you say...

Believe it or not & i said it in my very first post, Mr Mubarak is Egypts & Israels & the wests only hope, its taken a few days for this angle to be looked at by the media

It's Mr. Mubarak who is ordering the government paid thugs to attack journalists. Again, they are going to slaughter the anti-government protesters, most likely in a few hours, they have cut all live feeds from the square...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

the western media are being physically threatened & removed

Wow, you really have no clue what's going on there. It's the pro-Mubarak, government paid thugs that are attacking and removing ALL journalists, not just western. They're attacking them because they're going to unleash hell on the anti-government demonstrators, probably tonight (day in Egypt), and that's much harder when the eyes of the world is on them. The anti-government demonstrators have been rescuing and protecting westerners.

If thats the case & that does happen, it really is in the best interest of we in the west. Which is the prefered choice here, Mubarak who has held back the hardliners from taken advantage of its border with israel, or do we think the Muslim brotherhood is the way to go. Uh Uh, u picked wrong. I find it hideous so many people are believeing what they are being told when with a bit of rational thought, it doesnt make sense. WTF does anyone want the "Muslim Brotherhood" taking over egypt. Because there wont be a "Secular" government, what sweeps in behind this revolution will be what comes back to bite the free-minded people on the ass, the warnings are there disguised, if only the majority can read between the lines to see the truth.
Give me one good reason why the "Muslim brotherhood" is the prefered choice??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
DarthPhobos,

Islamic extremists are not behind this uprising, poor people are uprising.
50% of all Egyptians make less than 2 dollars a day. Combine that with inflation, and you have poverty.

And the Icing on the Cake, is the 1.5 Million Man Egyptian National Police Force which has been proven
to have tortured and killed thousands of the civilians.

If you killed someone in my family, you could call me a terrorist, because I would devote my life to killing you.

And the only true news source on this entire chapter of Egyptian history, has been Al Jazeera.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Most of the demonstrators are not religious extremists, they're well educated, working class who have been screwed over for too long. It's a longshot assumption to believe that the MB is going to take power, but Egypt is not our land so it's not our place to make that call. What would be in the best interest of we in the west, is to become energy independent, and pull our tentacles out of that region comlpetely. We cannot afford to play whack a mole with boogey men anymore, they're bleeding us dry slowly. Eventually we'll collapse. It is hypocritical to say we deserve our freedom, but others do not deserve theirs.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

DarthPhobos,

Islamic extremists are not behind this uprising, poor people are uprising.

Thats the disguise, thats what the brotherhood want you to think. They are not the poor people, they have got the hearts & minds of the poor people, but they are NOT. Once they get in they will be proved to be as big the liers as Mr Obama was proved to be not long after he was inaugurated.. Jeez, come on, open your eyes man

And the Icing on the Cake, is the 1.5 Million Man Egyptian National Police Force which has been proven
to have tortured and killed thousands of the civilians.

Who else commits torture in this world??

And the only true news source on this entire chapter of Egyptian history, has been Al Jazeera.

And you think the they are the reliable source

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Most of the demonstrators are not religious extremists,

They are doing the dirty work for the forces who are using them, thats the beauty of it and meanwhile everyone is fooled, the organisers arnt there, they are watching from the mountain top waiting for their moment.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I live in a small, unincorporated town. I have noticed something.
Example: Our corner gas station was "acquired" by some men from the ME about 11 years ago. "Rumor" says it was owned by an elderly American lady on the next street, and they somehow got it from her. Don't know the details of this item. They owned several other houses in the area.
They had a few pictures on the walls in their home - guys in red-and-white checkered headgear. I saw these pics when I went to their garage sale because the Grama said they had to leave and the money home to sick relatives back in Iraq or Iran, sorry I forgot which. I get along with everyone, and bought some chairs from them, all good.They seemed nice, ran the station a while. Suddenly, they left in the middle of the year 2001. Station was closed awhile.
Two other groups ran the store in the meantime, then they were gone.
Last year, new folks came in and ran the business. I got to know the new folks, Christians, they told me. Nice family. Son was in college. I asked Grampa to have coffee with me next door.
One day the Mom was talking to me about how the Christian girls she knew in high school were attacked in Egypt, and how Christians there were in danger. She was making some needlepoint pics of pics from the Bible, and we shared Christmas cards.
Suddenly, one day last year, the original men were back. My friend was gone with her family in one day. That was the day I was supposed to go to coffee with Gramps. I asked the new folks where they went but no answer. They did not know who I was talking about.
Now, the new people there are wearing the hijab and have opened a restaurant across the street called baba halal. They can hardly run the register, and no little English. I like them and we are always courteous to each other.
Still, it makes me wonder. How many small businesses like this are in the country? Who are these people? What happened to my friends who were there? Why has the station been run by many different people, but the original guys are still in charge? Is it a quiet infiltration of my culture, or an integration into American business?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

What would be in the best interest of we in the west, is to become energy independent, and pull our tentacles out of that region comlpetely. We cannot afford to play whack a mole with boogey men anymore, they're bleeding us dry slowly. Eventually we'll collapse. It is hypocritical to say we deserve our freedom, but others do not deserve theirs.

If only we did this how many years ago. Unfortunatly its gone to far, we are in it, up to our knees in blood & they want revenge & its been planned & will soon have egypt to their collection of strong holds. Its too late for that nonsense, we cant hold our hands up now & declare ourselves out. FFS.

Muslim brotherhood will not give freedom to Egypt. Period

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

[Thats the disguise, thats what the brotherhood want you to think. They are not the poor people, they have got the hearts & minds of the poor people, but they are NOT. Once they get in they will be proved to be as big the liers as Mr Obama was proved to be not long after he was inaugurated.. Jeez, come on, open your eyes man

No, maybe open yours. Stop believing a bunch of ignorant hype. Al Queda doesn't like "the brotherhood". Al Zawahiri is on the record criticizing them as being against Islam, because they condemn violence against civilians, and participate in democracy. If they were to take power, which again is a big stretch, that's Egypt's business.
edit on 3-2-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is a post I had earlier linked, it was made in August of last year. Please enlighten yourself

Muslim brotherhood

It seems you've gone to the other side

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join