It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead birds falling from the sky in Netherlands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Nice catch OP.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

You are right. I am worried all day long for those people in Egypt(watching stream),so when I checked this thread my reaction was more like impulsive. (the wrong state of mind)

Nonetheless crazy times crazy times. Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkRedSoda
DEAR 'notimportant",

what ever may be the case, such does not change my post whatsoever. my post did not confirm this to be of truth or hoax.. my post spoke nothing about this exact occurrence, it is the WHOLE that i spoke of.. the error is yours for not understanding and viewing with narrow sight.. shame on you...

In addition, where in my post did I confirm this to not be of a hoax occurance? may you open your eyes and use your brain before you make a significant fool of yourself on public forum.. shame on you...

Shame is on you...
edit on 2-2-2011 by DarkRedSoda because: (no reason given)

The only thing I've got to say on this post is : LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Originally posted by DarkRedSoda
DEAR 'notimportant",

what ever may be the case, such does not change my post whatsoever. my post did not confirm this to be of truth or hoax.. my post spoke nothing about this exact occurrence, it is the WHOLE that i spoke of.. the error is yours for not understanding and viewing with narrow sight.. shame on you...

In addition, where in my post did I confirm this to not be of a hoax occurance? may you open your eyes and use your brain before you make a significant fool of yourself on public forum.. shame on you...

Shame is on you...
edit on 2-2-2011 by DarkRedSoda because: (no reason given)

The only thing I've got to say on this post is : LOL

SO it is as figured, that is excusable, I therefore excuse you. May i suggest better reading first before reaction next time friend.. you then shall avoid this type of embarrassment for future times..

I do excuse your error friend...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouse020
yup like said before,it's a hoax.
They just wanted to see how the media would react on it

why dont you explain why you think it is a hoax

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't understand, did they kill the birds to elaborate a hoax? How do we know that? Is there a translation to the text that says, "we wanted to test the speed at which something flies across the internet"? I don't get it. Those are real dead birds, how is this a hoax?

I am missing something or do people get paid to say such things with nothing to support it? Is this a disinformation campaign designed to have people become so nonchalant at saying, "Oh it is a Hoax, nothing to see here"?

Baffling and disturbing none-the-less!
edit on 2/2/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i hate these hoax vids for whatever reason they say they make them
it just makes the truth so much harder to find
edit on 2-2-2011 by darrenb because: spelling was messed up

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I don't understand, did they kill the birds to elaborate a hoax? How do we know that? Is there a translation to the text that says, "we wanted to test the speed at which something flies across the internet"? I don't get it. Those are real dead birds, how is this a hoax?

I am missing something or do people get paid to say such things with nothing to support it? Is this a disinformation campaign designed to have people become so nonchalant at saying, "Oh it is a Hoax, nothing to see here"?

Baffling and disturbing none-the-less!
edit on 2/2/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

It's all here: www.rtvnoord.nl...

And it's in Dutch.

I've translated it with google translate for you: Article here

AND YES IT THE SAME TEXT AS IN DUTCH (i'm Dutch by the way
)!!! So there is no time to make a conspiracy bout google translate
edit on 2-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo
--
UPDATE: It's a hoax! Thank god..
Read about the hoax here: www.rtvnoord.nl...
Those guys wanted to know how fast this would spread in the media.. well very fast i can tell you. It was on several news sites also networks (tv).

But it's a hoax. Mods can lock it.

edit on 2-2-2011 by jasperaldo because: (no reason given)

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join