It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt now in mayhem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The situation is very intense right now in Egypt.
Pro Mubarak supporters have come to the street with all sorts of weapons.
Reports of lots of blood shed and no sigh of the army.

Anyone interested should switch to Aljazeera now!

How can this get any better? Im kinda worried for them now!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguesoul
The situation is very intense right now in Egypt.
Pro Mubarak supporters have come to the street with all sorts of weapons.
Reports of lots of blood shed and no sigh of the army.

Anyone interested should switch to Aljazeera now!

How can this get any better? Im kinda worried for them now!

A reporter is currently saying that he sees uniformed police driving cars with loudspeakers leading the pro mubarak protesters.. I hope this does not get nasty, but fear it will..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

How about giving people a link?

I got ya tho...

Al Jazeera English: Live Stream (Bias as they may be...are are providing constant, quality coverage.)

Prayers for those in Egypt.

It started getting rough @ around 8AM EST. Pro-govt vs. Anti-govt clashes with rumors that the police are leading &/or inciting the Pro-govt protesters to engage the Anti-govt protesters. They're also reporting that the police are plain-clothed among the Pro-govt group & are acting as thugs instigating chaos.

Thus far only rock & sticks being have used as weapons & looting has been rampant. The military presence remains neutral at this point.

My question is to what end is this being allowed? Because I'm quite sure Hosni & the rest of Egyptian govt. hold Rahm's old line: 'Never let a crisis go to waste."

I hope the innocents there are out of harms way, & pray the protesters do not resort to increased violence.
edit on 2-2-2011 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Not really mayhem.

This is the closing stages of The Jihad In Egypt.

What will emerge from the Jihad activities, is a stronger, more Islamic Egypt. New and wonderful institutions to enforce Sharia law will be enacted. Raw meat will be covered and veiled.

To all those who thought this was about "freedom" and "universal rights", well, you have been deceived into advancing the goals of Jihad. You will find that The Muslim Brotherhood no longer has any need of your mindless rabble rousing and calls for "worker's rights". You are a tool to them and they will discard you soon.

Fools. Now the good people of Egypt will pay in blood for our flippant denial of a raging force 1,400 years old.

Pretty sad.

edit on 2-2-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The Jihad in Egypt continues....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Pro Mubarak supports have now taken over a military vehicle + sounds of gunfire...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

This is so tragic. The lives of millions carelessly thrown to the maw of the Islamic Empire.

We in the West, with so much wealth and so many bright minds, could have drawn Egypt back to the Light of Western thought. Through our denial of Jihad, we have caused the injury and deaths of thousands.

The Jihadists smile upon their new creation.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And the incoming thug - Elbardi - is showing his power hungry side ..
... and his extremist muslim bloodthirsty side.
ATS Thread - Elbardei - "Mubarak is a dead man walking'

The puppet front man for the Muslim Brotherhood (who wants Sharia Law in all the lands), is calling Mubarak a 'dead man walking'. Instead of calming the people and bringing order, he's inciting more chaos in order for him to gain puppet-leadership of a country even sooner.

It's gunna' be really bad folks ...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Not really mayhem.

This is the closing stages of The Jihad In Egypt.

What will emerge from the Jihad activities, is a stronger, more Islamic Egypt. New and wonderful institutions to enforce Sharia law will be enacted. Raw meat will be covered and veiled.

To all those who thought this was about "freedom" and "universal rights", well, you have been deceived into advancing the goals of Jihad. You will find that The Muslim Brotherhood no longer has any need of your mindless rabble rousing and calls for "worker's rights". You are a tool to them and they will discard you soon.

Fools. Now the good people of Egypt will pay in blood for our flippant denial of a raging force 1,400 years old.

Pretty sad.

edit on 2-2-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

Iv been saying this myself in various posts in different threads over the last few days. People dont really understand the repercussions of what will be if this so called revolution takes place. People here that word & think it must be right for the people and the nation, what they dont realise is this is a revolution for islamic jihad under the guise of freeing the people from an evil dictator. People musnt forget Mubarak is the one person who has held together peace with the west & that region. If he goes then the biggest nation with borders to israel will become the centre for islamic jihadists everywhere. Why does no-one understand this here?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is whom the pro-Mubarack protesters are

click link for the pic

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Because they deny that Jihad even exists.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
We have all heard the promises from extremists in recent years about the "holy war" that will soon be unleashed upon the west. What we are seeing is these extremists gathering land, countires, freedoms & supports that will spread to other countries once Egypt falls. They will have a prime base to bring a fight. And what i find weird is people dont see it, they seem to think this is for the good of humanity because they listen to what the MSM are telling them. Wake up people, see this for what it really is.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is whom the pro-Mubarack protesters are

click link for the pic

I've made this post just a moment ago, could someone embed the pic so that we can see it.
We must remind that the pro Mubarack protesters are staged attack, in order to arrest the anti mubarack protesters.

I've heard on the stream a woman in panic telling that al the entry's and exits are being blocked

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I hope you have all seen this ATS VIDEO which shows how people here have become dumb to this. Lets not forget when these Islamic Jihadists began bombing & blowing up buildings we as a population acted dumb & suprised as to why anyone would attack us. Im stating now for the record, mark my words, this is the beginnings of the enemies of the west build support, this will spread to further countries in that region & while we all sit here and act dumb, before we know it they will have land, regions, armies big enough to cause some serious damage. It might take a few years but we at least need to recognise that this is it beginning, NOW

edit on 2-2-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Not really mayhem.

If this isn't mayhem, then what would you call it?

A pretty hairy situation panning out here in my opinion.

Shots being fired, mass looting, rioters clashing in the streets...This is being let build up and being instigated by police/thugs who have infiltrated the pro-government group to escalate this situation into violence so they can use force & arrest those supporting the anti-administration group (IMHO).

edit:

Damn. Gas bomb thrown from building into crowded street just now.

Egyptian museum seems to be on fire...

"The revolution will be televised."
edit on 2-2-2011 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join