It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret to Astral Travelling: To Absolute Reality Then Returning to Your Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have seen a lot of threads on astral traveling so I thought I would give you my take on the matter. The secret to astral traveling is to be able to collect your mind upon the hypostasis/mind, the supreme center of your consciousness (Soul). After ascension, it is important to remember to descend, back into your physical senses, and at that moment you feel true astral traveling, because your mind is operating freely independent of foreign karma; you ascended to the highest point, purified yourself, and then returned to "earth" your physical body(senses). It is then at this moment that you can act with freedom. You still retain the quality of being human; if you could not fly then, you can not now, but anything you could do then you can still do now (drive a car, etc), but it comes with heightened clarity. At this point especially, the mind has its most creative powers, which can be used to astral travel or any other type of mystical thinking.
edit on 2-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The secret lies in the cycle of ascension and descent. Without both, the cycle is not complete and your mind is left hanging with no rational place to go. If it (tries) to go higher than the highest, it reaches nothing, if it tries to stop, it loses its mental momentum (contemplation becomes distracted). Only be returning to your physical senses does your mind "get a break" and your spirit is now in charge, experiencing the senses the way a normal human would, but with a heightened "sixth" sense which is the mind. Therein freedom is the most highest, the creative power is the highest, and it can be used momentarily to create moments in time, either in your mind, or if you have the power, in reality. I won't talk about my experiences, because they can be seen to be coincidence, but at the time I felt lucky. It also is an art that is free and invaluable to your spirit.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the insightful posts.
I have been meditating for a few years now, albeit on and off. I have fleeting moments of something, not sure if it's astral projection, but I admit it feels scary or uneasy, like I'm about to die and won't get back unless I snap out of it instantly.

I think discipline and concentration are key and I have not mastered this as of yet. Too many other things going on in my life/mind to reach that point.

And to think a little over 3 years ago I was very sceptical about this area, now I am enjoying the benefits I wish I had started years ago!

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If by any chance you do get to astral, just make sure you don’t jump into some one else’s wave, I Astra led for 13 years, but 2 years ago, I had an awful experience, never again. Don’t trust the whole astral experience its scary if you ask me, and don’t trust the Russians, especially if they ask you to ride there light/wave/mist, DON’T DO IT, ESPECIALLY ‘ The green eyed Russian ‘.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
If by any chance you do get to astral, just make sure you don’t jump into some one else’s wave, I Astra led for 13 years, but 2 years ago, I had an awful experience, never again. Don’t trust the whole astral experience its scary if you ask me, and don’t trust the Russians, especially if they ask you to ride there light/wave/mist, DON’T DO IT, ESPECIALLY ‘ The green eyed Russian ‘.

upload.wikimedia.org...

What the heck? The green eyed Russian is your friend. All the things he has done for you, and now you turn on him.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
but I admit it feels scary or uneasy, like I'm about to die and won't get back unless I snap out of it instantly.

Peace

You won't die. The mind can not completely shut off the heart. At most you will feel a slight break in your consciousness but your mind never fully blocks out or do you die.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

upload.wikimedia.org...

What the heck? The green eyed Russian is your friend. All the things he has done for you, and now you turn on him.

He almost had me killed.i almost died unc !

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by LestatG
but I admit it feels scary or uneasy, like I'm about to die and won't get back unless I snap out of it instantly.

Peace

You won't die. The mind can not completely shut off the heart. At most you will feel a slight break in your consciousness but your mind never fully blocks out or do you die.

Its going to be like that, it took me close to over 400, try’s in the span of 10 years to even get into the rabbits hole, just remember, your heart has to do that as well as the brain, because your heart has to slow down for when you get there, its called astral breathing,’ well' at least that’s what i call it, but your heart has to beat very slow in the real life, so you can breath in the astral. I will not even sit up here and tell you don’t be scared ,its easy. You really have to relax, the first 7 seconds is key, thats the speed and whatever that feeling is you go threw when you first enter, after that ,its peachy.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

upload.wikimedia.org...

That changes things then. We'll have to get'm.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

upload.wikimedia.org...

That changes things then. We'll have to get'm.

ok unc,lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't like playing with the dead.

new topics

top topics

join