It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks to release info on UFOs and aliens soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

UFO Sighting Revelations Released Soon By Wikileaks, Says Assange

As if he’s taken on Fox Mulder’s “I Want To Believe” mantra from the X-Files TV series, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has told British media that there are numerous “enlightening” references to UFOs in “yet-to-be-published” confidential files obtained from both the U.S. and other foreign government sources. Assange, a 39-year-old Australian, states in a recent report from the London-based Guardian newspaper and online information service that recently posted an interview with the WikiLeaks founder about his bounty of secret UFO files.

When asked about the UFO files that Assange said will be released soon, he noted there are “details about UFOs and extraterrestrials. However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the Cablegate archive, there are indeed references to UFOs,” asserted Assange during the interview. Britain's Guardian is one of a number of newspapers around the world with early access to these secret UFO files seen by WikiLeaks.

Read the full story at: www.huliq.com...

Source: www.westender.com.au...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I wonder, do they really have cables and files related to this or is it merely conjecture due to the intense and growing sightings and discussion in recent months?

If true, what could these files detail and how would people react after reading them?

I'd be very interested myself in seeing these.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

When the masses are allowed to know...it will already be too late for them.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I distrust our current world so much that if he does come out with UFO/ET docs, i'd be more likely to believe that it was all a massive conspiracy to get the world's people united for 1 world gov't

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

With some of the posts and threads I've seen on ATS about that very thing, I'd be 50/50 on it myself unless something proved one way or the other that it was a lie or an actual mass sighting.

Anyone else find it slightly scary that we here on ATS amongst others would distrust such an event out of our natural and logical questioning of government?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Wikileaks already released what they know. I doubt anything of major significance is released. I bet my right testicle.

that article was submitted 1-6-2011... Unless I'm missing something whats the point of bringing up a old article.
basically that westender site copied and pasted info from other sites and is claiming its new news?
edit on 2-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
That article was posted on Jan 6, 2011. It's almost one month since the posting of that article. I hope February is the month of the Wikileaks revelation about the UFOs and ETs.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
lol

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
That article was posted on Jan 6, 2011. It's almost one month since the posting of that article. I hope February is the month of the Wikileaks revelation about the UFOs and ETs.

I believe Wikileaks already released a few "files" on UFO's last month.
That site may have gotten the memo late?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't really think a man of his stature and position given the microscope that has been progressively put on Assange, would suggest something that he can't deliver. He craves this role, and is far too articulate to compromise credibility for false hype..that just defeats all logic to even assume he is lying.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
im pretty sure that quote was directly taken from an earlier article which was published last year. the files were already released...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
We shall see how deeply these "references" go. I'm still betting it'll be a "we're aware of the reports of this phenomenon, but can't confirm or deny" kind of thing.

Do you think something so secret is something 'diplomats' will be able to freely discuss between each other? Such knowledge would be classified top secret or even higher, available let's say 100 people around the world. None of the documents in these leaks have that classification, and many more people than 100 had access to them (Manning was just the one who decided to leak them). Why would an embassy need to talk to another about ETs? It just wouldn't happen.

I believe in extra-terrestrials, but also that there's essentially no chance of the people with access to that info releasing it. They don't spend billions of your dollars in the budget on black projects like these, only to let some Private leak it all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
according to this article The Telegraph

it sounds like the leaks will be more like Rendalsham Forest disclosures and Air traffic control records rather than huge massive diplomatic disclosure of Alien Ambassadors

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
considering that Assange and company have proven to be under globalist control, i would guess that anything released will further whatever aims the controllers are promoting...it is just another bit of propaganda that is conditioning everybody for disclosure...however, i could very well see said disclosure happening through wikileaks...it would be a semi-disclosure that would allow the government to not have to answer any questions, while the media lapdogs push wikileaks-sanctioned disclosure on the population...by the time the government acknowledged the phenomenon, the public would have settled down a bit...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
guess its just a matter of time now before wiki does something good, looking forward been waiting for 20 years to see something like this.

new topics

top topics

join