It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and All Other Topics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hello People

I have spent quite some time on this site today reading through articles and posted messages but little in the way well researched information. Bar a few persons.

I am what you may call a sceptical believer in alien visitation. I have spent a lot of personal time researching different ideas and opinions on this matter.

I would like to say, that firstly Bob Lazar is hardly a credible source of information or an authority on ETV ( Extra Terrestrial Visitation), the most widely known figure in this area and probably the most objective in my experiance is Stan Friedman, followed closely by Nick Pope.

A lot of people make suggestions about who knows about the "Aliens" and since when they have known, and even about deals that may have been struck with them to prevent the over throwing of the Human Race.

A little three to four months ago I came across an organisation called The Tri-Lateral Commision, some you refer to them as Illuminati, which seems to bevery credible. (Research this lot yourself!)

I want people that are interested in alien theorys and possible conspiracies to personally "Investigate the facts" and give me your opinions. All events from Roswell to the more recents events such as NASA cancelling a well publisised EVA broadcast on satalite TV.... to the March Mexican FLIR Incident.

Is it all about to happen?

Are There really Two Projects called ADAM and EVE?

IS there really "3 Alternatives" and has one been actioned?

I am merely trying to steer you in a particular direction with these questions, which is to ask more questions.

But here is a question -
If someone stood up in front of the whole world and swore on their mothers life that we "People on Earth" have never been visited by aliens, the WOW signal was a anomoly in space and Roswell was definately a weather balloon. Would we be happy then?

Would be be satisfied and then stop posting messages and stop investigating the bizzare happenings?

Regards

Boon_Dog

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

But here is a question -
If someone stood up in front of the whole world and swore on their mothers life that we "People on Earth" have never been visited by aliens, the WOW signal was a anomoly in space and Roswell was definately a weather balloon. Would we be happy then?

The answer to that is an obvious, NO!
People have stood up in the past and said those same things and look where were at now. I am like you, skeptical, but searching for my own truth. I've had no visitations, seen no ufo's, heard no personal stories, seen no pictures, or documents, or have read no books that have yet given me any other reason to accept alien existence. Most of what I have seen or read can have an infinite number of explainations to what may else have happened other than an et encounter. But, like everything in life, anything is possible and I'll contuniue to search for the truth.

With that said, I think there are 2 basic ways that the evidence of ET Life would be exposed. First would be for a massive, unplaneed by humans, debut during a massive gathering of people (like the olympics, or world series, or superbowl) that would be recorded with thousands of videos and cameras, and seen by 10's of thousands of people simultaneously at the event and 10's of millions live at home watching it on tv. I think that that would be one of the only ways to solidify thier existence on a global scale. Second would be for a currently active, governmental, High Ranking Public Official (such as a senator, governor, president, or prime minister, etc...) to hold a press conference where he or she would make the decloration (unkown to anyone else of the intentions of the press conference other than himself) that there is et life, we have evidence of it in our gov't facilites, and he would then have to give the specific locations of the facilities and the contents of the evidence. This of course would still be just his word against the world, but it would spawn an investigation by the media and general public that would be unprecedented. There would be no way to hold back the flood gates of inquisitive people who would be willing to die to get the evidence that has been revealed out to the public.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
cool, a member with a Boondock Saints avatar, is answering a thread created by a member named Boon_Dog..... coincidence ?????

[edit on 13-7-2004 by elevatedone]

[edit on 13-7-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
hahahaha!

Damnit! You're on to us
The NWO will now crumble

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Sorry Elevatedone but no conspiracy here, But nice Idea.

MPeake: but you fail to mention the Fa Cup Final. have you ever read up on the Rendlesham Forrest incident? Took place in the Uk in the Mid 1980's. Was a Coop BASE for UK and UASF Personel. I have copies of the unclassifed report. If you want a copy mail me.

What do you make of the rest of my post?

I have read a few of your Posts most make sence, some; i am not so sure about , but over all i think that we are on the same level.

Regards

Boon_Dog

top topics

join